Home Community Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians Percy and his sister
Percy and his sister
Follow .
Focus: Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Since: 06-01-13
Founder: bookworm8980 - Stories: 16 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 108077
Haven't seen a community for this yet so I decided to make one. Fanfics about Percy Jackson having a sister. PM me or Percabethlives4ever if you want your story added to the community!

Yuna's Diary by Analya-Goddess of emotions reviews
We all know the story of Percy Jackson, correct? But what you didn't know was his half-sister. The sister who betrayed him in the end for love. Yuna's Diary is the story in her perspective of what happened.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 45 - Words: 9,741 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/25/2011 - Published: 5/31/2011 - Luke C., Percy J. - Complete
One of a Kind by Made For More reviews
Welcome to the World of Whitley Eve Thomas. Follow her on her adventure with dangers at every turn, some hitchhiking and a few interesting people from her past. All this while trying not to get caught by every monster she encounters. Maybe moving wasn't the best idea. (Placed after The Last Olympian, Before HOO.) P.S STORY IS BEING EDITED.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 19 - Words: 24,916 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/17 - Published: 3/8 - [Percy J., Annabeth C.] OC, Poseidon
My Cursed Life: Sequel of My Cursed Twin Sister by percabethlives4ever reviews
Angelina is happy now that she's finally gotten rid of her curse. She's going to Goode with Percy and Nico, and is positive hat everything's going to be great. But then some weird stuff starts happening. People Angelina thought, and hoped, she'd never see again start coming back into her life and her friends are in danger. FULL SUMMARY INSIDE!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,854 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 2/11 - Published: 10/7/2013 - [OC, Nico A.] Percy J.
Poseidon's Forgotton Promise by blackblooded1 reviews
What if Poseidon broke the no children rule TWICE? and what if Percy had a sister ?well this story is about her trails to becoming a great hero just like her brother. family, friends, love interests a plenty. this is her story of how she lived.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,575 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/29 - Published: 10/18/2014
Daughter of Poseidon by AnamariaJovel reviews
Lily Reyes was just an ordinary teenager, living in California, hiding from her vivid imagination that always seemed so real. That is, until her mother reveals that she is a demigod, and they weren't only nightmares. She had powers, powers that she needed to learn to use, if she wanted to survive her stay at Camp Half-Blood, and her new family...The question remains. Will she?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Family - Chapters: 17 - Words: 21,794 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 6/30 - Published: 4/27/2014 - [Percy J., Annabeth C.] Nico A., OC
The Twin by TheSilverHunter reviews
when Percy finds out that he has a twin sister, will her powers be stronger than his? Will she be able to defeat kronos? Bad summery but yea.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,417 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/10/2009 - Published: 7/5/2008
Percy's twin sister, alive? by smartsoccerstar reviews
Percy isn't the only child of Poseidon, he had a twin sister who disappeared when they were little. He didn't even know she was still alive. Until he saw her. Now she has to deal with her brother who she thought was dead, like her patron told her, she has to lead a quest with him and 3 others, to rescue the same patron, and live long enough to find out why she was taken and lied to
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,776 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 4/8/2013 - Published: 2/22/2013 - Percy J.
Percy Has a Twin? by Jalice1718 reviews
Apparently Percy has a twin sister that his mother and Poseidon has kept a secret from him. How will his life be now with his newly found sister?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 680 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 27 - Published: 5/14/2010 - Percy J.
Percy's twin sister by alex.kennard reviews
what if percy had a sister who his parents had thought dies at birth. what if max and the flock were all demigods who had been sold, kidnapped or thought dead by there parents. now its time to go home to the world with the Gods and fight in a war that could end their world.
Crossover - Maximum Ride & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,283 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/15/2012 - Max, Percy J.
So He Was An Involved Parent? by LovelyBullet reviews
Okay. Don't make fun of the name since I really couldn't think of anything. Anyway this is my first Percy Jackson fanfic. I suck at summerys so I'm not going to attempt it. This story starts the night of Kronos's being destroyed. Family/Friendship/Love
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 24 - Words: 40,000 - Reviews: 159 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 3/19/2012 - Published: 7/5/2010 - Percy J., Annabeth C. - Complete
Percy's Little Sister by Seaweed Brainiac reviews
The story of Breecy Tidal, Percy Jackson's half sister, and how these two are just like normal sibblings... sorta.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 5,185 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/25/2010 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Complete
Brother and Sister by mistmagic reviews
when Percy's twin sister comes back it;s more trouble then happiness.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 10,612 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 11/19/2009 - Published: 8/31/2008
Twins by AmmieTheAnimeAngel reviews
Percy has a secret. A big one. One day, This secret decides to follow him to Camp Half Blood. R&R Please? Rated T for swearing and some elements that are not suitable for children! Slightly AUish. Hope its not too AUish!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,089 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 3/15/2013 - Published: 10/17/2012 - Percy J., Luke C.
Percy Jackson's Twin Sister by LuvthePolarBear reviews
My first fanfic I hope you like it. This takes place a couple weeks before the Titain War. SO I THINK I MIGHT BE A SPOLIER... IDK. New campers too that will witness the war.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,927 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/14/2013 - Published: 3/26/2013 - Annabeth C., Percy J.
Twin Guardians by ilovealec1 reviews
what if percy wasn't the only child. what if he had a twin sister who knew she was a demi-god. though sercets will be uncovered that noone knew ApollxOOC and PercyxArtemis
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,980 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 7/9/2013 - Published: 7/26/2012 - Apollo
My Cursed Twin Sister by percabethlives4ever reviews
Percy Jackson wants nothing more than to have his twin sister, Angelina,back. Angelina misses brother more than anything. They're both angry at Hades. Angelina hates her life, she lives in the Underworld cursed and depressed; Percy thinks of Angelina everyday. So what happens when they're reunited? Are they the same people they were when they last saw each other six years ago?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 25 - Words: 15,536 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/13/2013 - Published: 4/21/2013 - [OC, Nico A.] Percy J. - Complete