Home Community Games Sonic the Hedgehog Perfect Hedgehogs: SONAMY
Perfect Hedgehogs: SONAMY
Follow .
Focus: Games Sonic the Hedgehog, Since: 04-01-09
Founder: Destinies - Stories: 94 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 68584
Amy is a pink hedgehog and Sonic is a blue hedgehog. If you do believe they belong with eachother then come on inside and read your favorite stories about Sonic and Amy! ♥SONAMY FANS ONLY!♥

Runaway Amy by tiedwithribbons reviews
Amy runs away after hearing a rumour that Sonic hates her. Read and review. Changed rating a bit.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 52,416 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 6/6/2014 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Amy, Sonic
Bleeding Love by SonicxAmyFan4Life reviews
Amy's bleeding, emotionally and physically. Another Valentine's Day has come, and Amy can no longer hide how she feels about her wounds that keep bleeding. Very emotional SonAmy. Grab tissue! First songfic-BE NICE! Song: "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,404 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 14 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
SpringTime by darkness wasted reviews
It's spring. Flowers are coming back and so are the animals. Will love bloom as well? SonAmy
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/16/2009 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
An Easter Rose by pantedgieQueen13 reviews
HAPPY EASTER! It's time for an Easter sonamy! Hope you like! WARNING: Includes an awesome amount of cuteness! BEWARE!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,417 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/12/2009 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
I'm Not Right by pantedgieQueen13 reviews
How can you do so much good, that even when I'm truly broken you manage to mend me? What is it you do to me that makes me feel so loved? Sonamy oneshot, gift for Skyelara.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,416 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 27 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Romance For Sonic and Amy by Cream96 reviews
Amy gets kidnapped by Eggman and Sonic has to rescue her!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,521 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/8/2008 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Snowflakes by Skyelara reviews
They say each snowflake is unique. In a way, they're just like people. They suddenly come and disappear right before your eyes. At that moment, Sonic felt as if he were going to lose Amy forever. He couldn't keep running away; reality would set in. Sonamy
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,871 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/1/2009 - Published: 12/28/2008 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
The Little Shop of Strawberries by RaptureEntice reviews
"I have never met someone who looks this enchanting, does that make sense? She is just too beautiful...it's 'cause of her eyes. The eyes are mind-boggling to me. I don't want to ever leave her side.."
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,361 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 9/15/2014 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Sonic, Amy
Beach Party by SerenityJasminethefox reviews
Amy has talked Sonic into going to the beach with the others. Will she get a chance to finally be with him? Or will he run from the water like always.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,029 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/22/2006 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Amy's Merry Christmas by Mandapolia13 reviews
Christmas is coming up and Amy has her Christmas list ready. But what happens when Sonic finds it? Oneshot. My 3 fic.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/29/2006 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Pink Roses in the Blue Sky by xakuroku-is-my-lifex reviews
Amy Rose and Sonic are in love, and with thier friends they face dangers and unknown events ahead. sonamy shadouge tailscream knuxbelle annabelle is my own creation please enjoy!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,884 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/31/2006 - Published: 12/23/2006 - Amy, Sonic
Wedding Bells by NinjaBoyTellEm reviews
Sonic is getting married to his girl friend, Rouge. However, Amy realizes she has feelings for him. Will she tell Sonic how she feels, or is it already too late? Rougic at first, SonAmy eventually?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,302 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 11 - Published: 1/5/2007 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Forbidden Love by Kyoru-Sonamy Fan reviews
Amy is the Princess of Ice and Sonic is the Prince of Fire. Their Kingdoms have been in war for centuries, but what should happen if they both should meet each other by chance? SonAmy.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 55,719 - Reviews: 611 - Favs: 236 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 11/20/2009 - Published: 2/3/2006 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Missing You by Dorkna-chan reviews
Four months have passed since Amy went missing. Sonic searched everywhere, until he saw a girl that looks a lot like her. The problem is, is that same girl doesn't remember Sonic. COMPLETE!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,399 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/23/2007 - Published: 2/19/2007 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
A Bleeding Rose by Bloodrayne666 reviews
Amy is badly wounded by the enemy and she and Sonic share a heartbreaking and tender moment together as she lies dying. Similar to Dying Love except it's Sonamy. Very sad and upsetting so grab your tissues.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,428 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/2/2007 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Sometimes by SakuraDrops93 reviews
Amy was over Sonic a year ago. Now, Sonic is the one who has feelings for her. Will she still accept him? [Sorry if the characters might be ooc.] Read and review please! [Status: On Hold]
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,726 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 6/21/2007 - Published: 7/10/2006 - Amy, Sonic
Woman by keem reviews
The big question: Knuckles or Sonic? Now that all the cards are down on the table, Amy Rose must find it in herself to choose...
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 27,726 - Reviews: 306 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/7/2007 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Shy Guy by jenthehedgehog reviews
Sonic wants to ask out Amy, but will he ever find the courage to ask out the girl of his dreams? Short oneshot Sonamy.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 932 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/16/2007 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Don't Leave Me Sonic! by Chaobaby95 reviews
The meterex are going to destroy the galaxy! The Sonic Team gathered all of the Chaos Emeralds, and it's a risk Sonic will have to take...to save the galaxy, but Amy doesn't want him to. Will Sonic take the risk to stay? Or will he take the risk to die?
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,448 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/16/2007 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Amy is the Centerfold by Asian Dawn reviews
Amy and Sonic get engaged, feeling bad, Amy decides to tell Sonic of her dark past. Things then get a little chaotic. Rated for language and content.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,275 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/3/2007 - Published: 8/13/2006 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Sonic and Amy's Future Child by Chaobaby95 reviews
REMAKE! Tails builds a future machine and goes to the future to meet a certain little female hedgehog who changes the life of Sonic and Amy. COMPLETED!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,415 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/14/2007 - Published: 11/9/2007 - Sonic, Amy - Complete
Don't Tell No One by Chaobaby95 reviews
;Alright, fine. Just for tonight. But I'll only stay with you if... you don't tell no one.; Amy wants Sonic to stay with her, but he's afraid that the word'll spread! Will he stay, or no? If he does, what will happen? One - shot.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,222 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/19/2008 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Strawberry Love by Amy Rose and Sonikku reviews
Amy has a Date with Sonikku.Does he come or not? My first Fic.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 899 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2008 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
Amy's Day by Animalheart reviews
Amy walks to her secret place, bur someone are spying on her. What will happen? Sonamy SonicXamy oneshot!
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: K - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,148 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/28/2008 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
I Always Loved You by Mushroom People reviews
I don't have much time... Sonamy COMPLETE...Working on the Sequal
Sonic the Hedgehog - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,804 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/5/2008 - Published: 3/19/2008 - Amy, Sonic - Complete
72 | Page 1 .. Last Next »