Home Community Movies Planet of the Apes Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes
Follow .
Focus: Movies Planet of the Apes, Since: 09-16-04
Founder: Altril - Stories: 4 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 2 - id: 1702
Focuses on the Planet of the Apes. Varying from the original movie, 2001 remake and the TV series, or even original stories focused on PotA.

Crash by ChineseIsGreek2Me reviews
OC and AU. A young human teen crash-lands onto an ape-ruled planet resembling our present time. Humans here are endangered and can no longer be found in the wild. Is it even possible to get back when surrounded by such low technology?
Planet of the Apes - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,246 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 1/21/2005 - Published: 12/31/2004
Stranger by Altril reviews
Cowritten with sss979. It's not the warm welcome she expected... She's not the docile human THEY expected... TV series. Rated for language. Apologies to all of whose reviews were lost when we switched the story to my account.
Planet of the Apes - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 45,692 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/28/2004 - Published: 10/9/2004 - Complete
Adventure of the Planet of the Apes by Altril reviews
A young human girl somehow finds her way to the Planet of the Apes. Can she help Ari and Thade get along or will war break out? [Chapters 1-7 Edited!] Wow! Finally chapter nine is done. It's really short, but that's okay!
Planet of the Apes - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 25,317 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/18/2004 - Published: 2/3/2004
Land Before Time by sss979 reviews
TV series. Formal introductions are made between Pete Burke and Alan Virdon. Short. Rated for mild language. NOTE: SEE MY PROFILE IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE OF MY WORK!
Planet of the Apes - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/18/2004 - Complete