Home Community Books Twilight Please ANYONE but Edward.
Please ANYONE but Edward.
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 04-27-09
Founder: Willow Grace - Stories: 33 - Followers: 13 - id: 69467
Ok so I'm doing a major edit to this community. I'm so tired of reading Ed/Be fics. I'm not a big fan of the Bella with the sign on her head asking everyone to walk all over her. This is a page for Bella and anyone...but Edward. Be it in Twilight or any other book or show. Huge fan of Bella/Damon TVD. I might add a Ed/Be if its amazingly awesome but other then that this is all Bella with all the sexy other characters out there. If you have a fic you want added or find one just send me a PM. I read all fics

Nobody's Fault by Darkest Original reviews
When something terrible takes place, part of the solution is to find someone to place the blame on. Alaric dies, it's Esther's fault. Elena dies, it's Rebekah's fault. When will people realize that blame does not rest on a just single person's shoulders? It rests on the shoulders of each person involved, but sometimes accidents do happen and it really is nobody's fault. B/K
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 44 - Words: 67,056 - Reviews: 708 - Favs: 437 - Follows: 436 - Updated: 6/24/2014 - Published: 7/14/2013 - Bella, Klaus - Complete
If Only Time Stood Still by Olicity'sWhoivanWeepingAngel90 reviews
Elijah thought he was dreaming when he sees Isabella, his former human lover and soul-mate that was taken from him by the plague of wolves, but here she was; sitting across from him chatting away to the doppelganger. Elijah/Bella pairing some Bella/Damo
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 37 - Words: 101,035 - Reviews: 852 - Favs: 706 - Follows: 762 - Updated: 8/3/2014 - Published: 3/12/2012 - Bella, Elijah
The Nixie by LittlePurpleDress2 reviews
With Stefan gone and no way to fight of the hybrid: Klaus,Elena is just about ready to give up. Until Bella, The misunderstood Nixie* comes along and knows everything thats happened. But how? And why is she only showing up to help now? *COMPLETE*
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 26 - Words: 27,888 - Reviews: 232 - Favs: 272 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 12/22/2012 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Bella, Damon S.
One Night For Eternity by twerri02 reviews
Oxford Dictionary: ONE NIGHT STAND: noun informal (also one-nighter) a sexual relationship lasting only one night. THE THREE RULES: 1. Leave Your Emotions at the Door. 2. No Slumber Parties. 3. No Questions. But some rules are meant to be broken. It's what makes life interesting...
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 48 - Words: 101,603 - Reviews: 643 - Favs: 360 - Follows: 477 - Updated: 3/1/2014 - Published: 11/3/2012 - Bella, Damon S.
Lucifer by cece1090 reviews
They say that darkness and light can't coexist.Isabella Swan realizes just how dark her true nature is four months after the Cullens leave. You can only cage the beast within for so long before it gets angry, before it tears its way out. Dark.
Crossover - Twilight & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 26 - Words: 88,875 - Reviews: 341 - Favs: 348 - Follows: 281 - Updated: 3/7/2012 - Published: 2/15/2011 - Bella, Damon S.
A New Family by KK8806 reviews
Edward leaves Bella. She becomes closer to all of the wolves. They are more like family than she knows. My first fanfic... Dont read it's not good! Sorry!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 42 - Words: 93,097 - Reviews: 808 - Favs: 441 - Follows: 318 - Updated: 1/2/2010 - Published: 5/18/2009 - Bella, Embry
Infection by Piper-Knight reviews
Startled, I looked up at Caius, who seemed to be smirking at my expression. I felt that familiar warmth rushing through my veins, my stomach seeming to flip. I lifted a hand, touching the spot where Caius Volturi had just licked blood off my face.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 26 - Words: 51,931 - Reviews: 1150 - Favs: 1,133 - Follows: 527 - Updated: 8/29/2010 - Published: 3/10/2010 - Bella, Caius - Complete
Waking Up by PlantMurderer reviews
New Moon Au, An older, wiser, Isabella tells the story of how she woke up, and became the person that she is today, a strong, confident, smart woman who lives on life her own terms. Bella/OC mild but honest criticism of Edward *spoilers through NM
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 35 - Words: 104,991 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 10/8/2009 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Bella - Complete
Trip Around the Sun by Abbie1212 reviews
Bella lives in Phoenix with her mom, that is until her mom marries Phil, who Bella can't stand. Bella decides to go to Forks to live with her dad but will she find a love of her own when she gets there?Vamps AU some canon but mostly not so... no Edward
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 24 - Words: 50,628 - Reviews: 369 - Favs: 310 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 10/15/2009 - Published: 7/27/2009 - Bella, Carlisle - Complete
Darkest Before Dawn by The Only Pancake reviews
What if Edward was Alice's mate? What if Bella had fallen in love with Jasper and when she first came to Forks? That's what this story is about! In short, it's the JxB version of Twilight. Goes into the start of New Moon. Dialogue centric, saftey rating.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 37 - Words: 41,761 - Reviews: 1375 - Favs: 1,086 - Follows: 478 - Updated: 2/14/2009 - Published: 11/30/2008 - Bella, Jasper - Complete