Home Community Games Pokémon Pokemon Girl Trainers
Pokemon Girl Trainers
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 06-16-09
Founder: Ralyena Starrling - Stories: 13 - Followers: 16 - Staff: 5 - id: 71110
Girls are just as good as boys are at being Pokemon Trainers. And all of the female Trainers deserve a community that highlights their adventures. Please enjoy the selection of stories that my staff and I bring to you and if anyone would like to join please let me know.

Hotaru no Hikari by Ryuuhou Kai reviews
Team Rocket is well-known for seeking total power to control the world, and suddenly they stumble upon a girl with a secret and a special ability. Was it coincidence? Her ability would allow them to control every Pokémon. Of course, Team Rocket would never hesitate to grab such a chance, even if they had to hunt her across the entire Johto region... (rewritten. Please r&r)
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 49,643 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 4/26/2015 - OC, Shaymin, Team Rocket, Marina
Pokemon Emerald by jaffa3 reviews
May has just arrived at her new home and is quickly sent on an adventure to save the world! HoennShipping May/Brendan, and Wally/Alex (O.C) Alex was given to me by a friend of mine RPG1115, check his stories out.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 56 - Words: 164,037 - Reviews: 382 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 1/26 - Published: 6/1/2014 - [May/Haruka, Brendan/Yūki] [OC, Wally/Mitsuru]
Ruby by MaverickKayPrime reviews
It's so extremely hot; I shouldn't be standing in here. I stare forward into that pit, watching as it rises. Its streamlined body allows lava to flow off of it. I watch as foot by foot, it grows taller and taller. And then, step by step, it walks towards me. I shouldn't be standing here. No, seriously, I shouldn't be standing here. Groudon Attacks. Novelization of Pokemon Ruby.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 29 - Words: 180,824 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 2/3/2015 - Published: 5/10/2014 - May/Haruka, Wally/Mitsuru, Blaziken/Bursyamo, Team Magma
Abundant Relations by Tempesty reviews
Young, adventurous May moves to the tropical region of Hoenn and takes on the Gym challenge, but is no sooner thrown into the heart of the conflict of two criminal organizations - Aqua and Magma. Facing trouble both at home and on the go, May finds an unexpected ally in Devon's Steven Stone; Archie plots to reawaken an ancient, destructive power. RSE adaption with a few twists.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 45 - Words: 245,731 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 163 - Updated: 10/28 - Published: 5/7/2014 - May/Haruka, Steven S./Daigo, Team Aqua, Team Magma
Pokemon: Heart of Gold by greenleafeon reviews
Aneco watcher is just 10 years old and starting out on her journey, what adventures lie ahead for her and her friends? What fantastic Pokemon will they meat? Come and join her as her story unfolds.
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,949 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/27/2015 - Published: 6/1/2013
An Apple A Day by Delongbi reviews
What happens when you put a psychic trainer, a criminal mastermind, a psychotic killer, and an Apple all in one story? An original trainer OC / OT story. Expect plotiness, randomness, awesomeness, and drama...ness?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 52 - Words: 295,260 - Reviews: 282 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 4/1/2015 - Published: 3/30/2009 - Eevee/Eievui, Mew
In The Night by MochaKimono reviews
Sarah did not ask for adventure. She is nine years old, scared and alone. Her house has been destroyed. She is relentlessly pursued, and doesn't know why, or by whom. Pokemon can be terrifying, and children should not go traipsing into the woods...
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 33 - Words: 34,288 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/21/2015 - Published: 3/31/2009
Convergent Paths by Mav Tails reviews
Three friends set off on their own journeys. Along their paths, they find that the world is much darker than they anticipated. Separated from each other, will they be able to handle their realities? Or will they allow it to swallow them up?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 71 - Words: 185,807 - Reviews: 289 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 6/18/2013 - Published: 8/25/2009
Ghost Heart by ChaosAngel4us reviews
Mac was NOT anyone special. She was timid, yes, and attracted ghost/dark Pokemon, but she never intended to leave Canalave. But when her best friend is kidnapped, she's forced into an adventure to capture the legendary Pokémon Darkrai. On this journey, she learns more about her past as well as the true intentions behind Team Galactic. *currently being rewritten*
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 20,089 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/27/2013 - Published: 9/6/2009
Belief at Dawn old by J.Whitnee reviews
It all started with just one question: Who the hell are you! And now, I'm up to my neck in mysteries I can't seem to solve. Shady friends, unknown pasts, crazy Pokemon and worst of all, I'm stuck in all this chaos and can't get out. So much for adventure.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 44 - Words: 150,751 - Reviews: 396 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 4/2/2012 - Published: 1/25/2009