Home Community General Pokemon, Harry Potter, Yugioh, and Lord of the Rings Haven
Pokemon, Harry Potter, Yugioh, and Lord of the Rings Haven
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-10-04
Founder: Karania Avalon - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - id: 5703
Hey everyone, this community of mine is for Pokemon, Harry Potter, Yugioh, and Lord of the Rings. Those are the only ones I'm familiar with and I don't have time to go look at any more with schoolwork. I hope you enjoy it.

On the Wings of Promise by Karania Avalon reviews
Karania's a seventh year when something new and different happens. Along with the Interhouse Competition there's going to be an Interleague Competition that'll pit the best student players against the pros of the sport.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,544 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 8/7/2004 - Published: 8/6/2004
Forever Changed by Karania Avalon reviews
Amy, a girl orphaned by Voldemort was found by the ministry and put in an orphanage. Though fate has something good in store for Amy, something she wouldn't have believed could ever happen to her.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,840 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 12/5/2004 - Published: 9/21/2004
Bulgarian Dilemma by Karania Avalon reviews
During Karania's final year at Hogwarts, the Ministry of Magic decided to allow the Triwizard Tournament to be played once again under new circumstances. Though what Karania doesn’t know is that a certain Bulgarian boy will be there competing.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,676 - Reviews: 7 - Updated: 1/16/2005 - Published: 11/1/2004
Almost Royalty by Jellybob 15 reviews
Pharaoh Yami finds a friend in Anzu, a servant to Seth, and begins to have feelings for the young servant girl. Will these two people of different social rank ever be together? Or will Seth and his millennium rod decimate any hopes of it? Pairing: YY x A
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 13 - Words: 53,079 - Reviews: 206 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 1/9/2005 - Published: 3/12/2004 - Complete