Home Community Movies School of Rock Polar Opposites: Summer and Freddy
Polar Opposites: Summer and Freddy
Follow .
Focus: Movies School of Rock, Since: 06-13-06
Founder: endymion015 - Stories: 68 - Followers: 14 - id: 33181
Sure, they have nothing in common, but they do have great chemistry! An FS Collection.

Thinking Of You by i am not a chipmunk reviews
Despite myself and what I know to be right, I find myself comparing, and it’s you. Never was a contest, never will be. Once you taste perfection, there’s no going back or forgetting. When you asked, I tried to find another, and eventually I did.
School of Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,899 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/3/2009 - Complete
Rumors by endymion015 reviews
Summer wasn’t sure how many times people assumed that she was Freddy Jones’s girlfriend, but it happened often enough for her to take notice.
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,483 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/18/2008 - Complete
Scandalous by Lady Anatui reviews
Frummer. Billy, fashion designer, and his cameraman somehow convince Summer, Billy’s manager, to be a one-time model because, as rumor has it, she’s sleeping with his photographer. Can Summer protect her reputation without embarrassment?
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,393 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/4/2008 - Complete
Waste Your Time by Gothic Ghost reviews
Freddy-Summer.-When Freddy convinces Summer to tutor him, will he also be able to teach her something? And what will happen when he betrays her trust?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,954 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/6/2008 - Published: 4/20/2008 - Summer H., Freddy J. - Complete
lunchtime by Maeke reviews
Freddy has an odd question to ask Summer, his girlfriend, but it only leads to pure fluffy-ness and cheesy-ness. Pure dialogue.
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 467 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/9/2008 - Complete
Branded by endymion015 reviews
Summer Hathaway is a marked woman. oneshot, drabble
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,828 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/14/2008 - Complete
Starlight by Maeke reviews
Summer, perturbed by an English assignment "10 Things I Like About You ", has escaped outside to think. Freddy joins her and offers to listen. They end up revealing their lists about each other to each other. One-shot
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,514 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 34 - Published: 1/12/2008 - Complete
Groupies by lilyflowr33 reviews
It only took two apple martinis, one round of shots, and a risqué adventure on the dance floor for her to arrive here.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 787 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Published: 12/29/2007 - Complete
Baby You Can Drive My Car by ThePrincessTigerLily reviews
One car ride plus one party equals an unexpected outcome for Summer Hathaway...SF
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,823 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/4/2007 - Published: 7/26/2007 - Complete
Unsuitable by ThePrincessTigerLily reviews
Summer Hathaway has problems when it comes to unsuitable boys...
School of Rock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,351 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/8/2007 - Complete
The Only One by lilly-rain reviews
He was the only one, but she had never really known it...and now, years later, they meet again, will she miss her chance because of fear?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,613 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/14/2007 - Published: 11/23/2006
Remember the Past, Forget the Present by ko0kiesNcream reviews
School of Rock is over, everyone has moved on. Summer is getting married, but what if she sees an old friend?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,349 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/21/2007 - Published: 2/6/2007
Secret Notes by Cupid's Bride reviews
Freddy receives a note every now and then that makes him smile. That is, until senior year…
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,517 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Published: 4/1/2007
Chemistry, As Experienced By A Teenage Girl by miss a.j reviews
Summer tries to figure Freddy out the only way she knows how. Written for sorficexchange on livejournal.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,557 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2006 - Complete
Rock With Me, Roll With Me by CorruptedInk reviews
Summer has to find a new lead singer before the biggest gig the School of Rock has ever played. Can she agree to disagree with Freddy, or will everything from the road trip to the cruise ship to London be a complete bust?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 49,654 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 6/25/2007 - Published: 7/18/2006
Saving Summer by leaky pen reviews
[The remake of Healing Her Soul] Summer Hathaway has been abused and ignored by her arrogant, drunk father since her mothers death. Can Freddy Jones really save her before it's too late? T for alcohol & coarse language. FS [New twist to this one]
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,749 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/22/2006
Project: GRR by wyverna reviews
Summer's got a new boyfriend and the rest of the gang don't like him. But how to get rid of him? This calls for... A PLAN!
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,586 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 6/25/2007 - Published: 7/15/2006
Only Me by Saxaphonebaby reviews
Freddy's been acting strangely for ages - so what happens when Summer finds out his secret? Chapter three up!
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,323 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/16/2004 - Published: 4/5/2004
Road Trip by InfectedSerenity reviews
Summer is being forced to move to Texas. Freddy's drums and CDs are destroyed. They refuse to give in. Their solution? Road trip!
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,078 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/3/2004 - Published: 7/31/2004
A Man I 'll Never Be by Swimmerkitti reviews
Freddy gives up the life he used to know, just to get the girl. He gets her, but does he regret it?
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 749 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/4/2004
You Rocked My World by LostInMySanity reviews
Freddy Jones is an old man of 94 and the only member of the band left. He lives a miserable life of lonliness, until one day, his great-granddaugter asks for his life story for a school project. It gets better than this, I swear.
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,212 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/6/2004 - Published: 9/2/2004
Familiar Faces by sweetcaroline reviews
Okey dokey yall, my computer messed up and deleted the story so here it is again! Summer meets Freddy while writing a magazine article! FS Read&Review! Chappie 6 is ready for you wonderful people to read!
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 5,995 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/10/2004 - Published: 9/2/2004 - Complete
Detention Redmeption by ChasingSomeone reviews
ONE SHOT. What things happen to two people who seemingly hate each other in detention?
School of Rock - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 513 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/25/2004 - Complete
PS: I Love You by mizz loserr reviews
Over a spring break trip in Europe, Summer sees Freddy for the real person he is. (Oooh yea..chapter 15 is up)
School of Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 20,640 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/31/2004 - Published: 4/28/2004
Summer Suicide by depressionisanillusion reviews
One-shot. Implied FreddySummer. When he left her, she had nothing to live for. So why bother living anymore? (Kind of what I wish I could do now...)
School of Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,248 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/25/2004 - Complete
68 | Page 1 .. Last Next »