Home Community Books Hunger Games Post-Mockingjay Stories
Post-Mockingjay Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Hunger Games, Since: 08-20-12
Founder: Keeta-x-Tribias - Stories: 20 - Followers: 11 - Staff: 4 - id: 102318
This community is for some good Post-Mockingjay stories. Ratings only reach T. Can be pre-Epilouge. From one-shots to multi-chapters. If you want to suggest or become staff, just pm me.

New Beginnings by savinanana reviews
The Games and the rebellion may have ended, but the torture for Katniss' family hasn't. As Katniss and Peeta's daughter and son are thrown into the Games, Katniss and Peeta are forced upon a choice between two. One will make their children suffer. Another will make the rest of Panem suffer. Do Katniss' children have what it takes to survive, and can Katniss and Peeta save them?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 23 - Words: 44,655 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 2/5/2014 - Published: 8/6/2013 - Katniss & Peeta's daughter, Katniss & Peeta's son, Katniss E., Peeta M.
Written in Stone by OffMyHead reviews
In the light of Panem:The New World, Katniss & Peeta start to rebuild their lives together despite the venom that persists on flowing within Peeta's veins. The legacy of President Snow lives on. We know about the life they will live and the children they will have. This story reveals the events that lead up to the moment in the meadow and further into the lives of the Victors of 12
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 102 - Words: 170,969 - Reviews: 567 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 366 - Updated: 6/17/2014 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Katniss E., Peeta M., Katniss & Peeta's son, Katniss & Peeta's daughter - Complete
Inferno - Part I: The Awakening by M. Cooper Jinks reviews
Hunger Games Book 4: "You have provided a spark, that left unattended, may grow into an inferno that destroys Panem." The Girl on Fire has returned! When Katniss mysteriously awakens in the Capitol her first instinct is to find Peeta and their children. However, in her search for the truth, Katniss encounters old friends and learns that her life with Peeta may not be what it seems.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 38,022 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 12/21/2012 - Katniss E., Bonnie, Commander Paylor, Pollux - Complete
Ever In Your Favor by EStrunk reviews
In the Epilogue Katniss was just guessing what would happen next. But she didn't see what was coming. Here's what really happened! PeetaxKatnissxGale If you think the end to Gale's story was just not right, take a look.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 139,474 - Reviews: 753 - Favs: 317 - Follows: 126 - Updated: 7/29/2011 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Katniss E., Gale H. - Complete
Into The Woods by SlyFawkes reviews
Gale Hawthorne's life Post Mockingjay and his long journey home.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Angst/Spiritual - Chapters: 10 - Words: 22,701 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/20/2013 - Published: 12/11/2012 - Gale H.
Daddy's Girl by IceCreamNinja reviews
A collection of one-shots/drabbles containing Peeta and his daughter. No plot, just fluff. 'Cause apparently that's the only thing I know how to do.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 8,060 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 12/25/2012 - Published: 9/15/2012 - Peeta M., Katniss & Peeta's daughter
Forever and Always by love is the key to life reviews
Peeta's proposal! It's so cute!
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,781 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 8/15/2012 - Published: 3/23/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Mess I Made by Thefaultinourstarfish reviews
What if Gale was more abusive? What if Katniss had a bigger heart? What if Peeta Learned to move on? "It's not okay anymore, I'm not happy." Alternate Mockingjay ending.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,916 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 4/27/2012 - Published: 2/25/2012 - Katniss E. - Complete
Love Isn't A Lie by KatnissxSwift reviews
Between the end of Mockingjay and the Epilogue. Peeta still has his flashbacks, I still have my nightmares. But we're together and that's all that matters. A story involving love and hurt/comfort. And sometimes, the most unexpected things happen.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 20 - Words: 22,951 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 9/25/2013 - Published: 3/8/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
You Love Me by HomeschoolGirl reviews
A post-Mockingjay fanfic that follows Peeta and Katniss as they struggle to rebuild their relationship.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 80,586 - Reviews: 771 - Favs: 810 - Follows: 524 - Updated: 1/26/2014 - Published: 3/10/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
What If? by The Other Side of Sanity reviews
What if Katniss had been shot in the heart instead of her side? What would have happened then?
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,048 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 9/7/2012 - Published: 3/24/2012 - Peeta M., Katniss E.
Before I Go by jennycaakes reviews
Madge wasn't going to leave without showing Gale how she truly felt. Now years have passed and he can't get her out of his head. What's he going to do about it? AU, Post Mockingjay. Previously titled "The Last Goodbye"
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 44,126 - Reviews: 314 - Favs: 172 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 6/20/2012 - Published: 4/24/2012 - Madge U., Gale H. - Complete
Real by ShoefoneWeasley reviews
This is Katniss' life. A wonderful husband. Two beautiful children. A life where she can finally be happy. Real or not real?
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,688 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Katniss E., Cinna - Complete
Even A Mockingjay Needs Love Sometimes by GirlonFire23 reviews
Katniss and Peeta before the epilogue and after Mockingjay. Rated T because of violence and Peeta's tracker jacker situation.
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 16 - Words: 9,170 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 7/15/2012 - Published: 3/12/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M.
Like Father like Daughter by HungerGamesLover1020 reviews
Katniss and Peeta's daughter has been acting strange lately. It turns out she inherited Peeta's tracker jacker venom! Will a romance with a boy from a familiar family help her through it? Or will he make it worse?
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 30,060 - Reviews: 344 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 12/19/2014 - Published: 1/21/2012 - Peeta M., Katniss & Peeta's daughter - Complete
Without You by slytherintribute2 reviews
It was after the war and both Gale and Madge are in District 2. But they didn't know that. For the past few days, they think of each other and realize they are still in love. Now they are looking for each other, but will it be great seeing each other again, or not?
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,435 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/24/2012 - Published: 8/7/2012 - Gale H., Madge U.
Fire Burning in the Rain by Thefaultinourstarfish reviews
Katniss and Peeta spend a day together. Post-Mockingjay, Pre-Epilogue. One-Shot. Fluff, Fluff, Fluff!
Hunger Games - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/18/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M. - Complete
Heaven for the Fallen by DragonGirl317 reviews
Just a collection of one-shot stories about what the tributes from the 74th Hunger Games do in heaven. Includes vacations, movie nights, and more. Pairings Cato/Glimmer Marvel/Clove and slight Thresh/Foxface.
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 18,586 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 2/4/2013 - Published: 4/12/2012 - Cato, Glimmer
Mellark Family Life by thehuntedhunter reviews
After the war, Katniss and Peeta try to regain some semblance of normality in their lives. This collection of short stories is about their family life together and their love as the years pass. *Post Mockingjay/Post Epilogue
Hunger Games - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,603 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 15 - Published: 4/10/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M.
Quotes and Drabbles: Hunger Games by Keeta-x-Tribias reviews
"...'You love me, real or not real' I don't hesitate before I say, 'Real'" The Hunger Games part of my series: Quotes and Drabbles. I am going to base a drabble/oneshot on a quote. Or, like in the first chapter, how I imagine a quote from the book happened. -Tribias-
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 509 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/24/2012 - Katniss E., Peeta M.