Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: SVU Post Rescue/Calvin Fics
Post Rescue/Calvin Fics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: SVU, Since: 12-03-10
Founder: Bellatrix wannabe 89 - Stories: 31 - Followers: 3 - id: 87562
Any and every fic involving or even just mentioning the little boy who changed Olivia's life forever

A Time to Love by SVUfan18 reviews
Calvin's mom is caught up in a drug deal gone bad. Elliot and Olivia step in to help him pick up the pieces.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 19,292 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/1/2011 - Published: 3/19/2011 - E. Stabler, O. Benson - Complete
Saving Calvin by BlahBlahBlahhheck reviews
Olivia attempts to save Calvin from his abusers but runs into trouble along the way. Will she be able to rescue him, or are they both doomed?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 12,121 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 8/25/2012 - Published: 3/1/2011 - O. Benson, E. Stabler - Complete
Breathe Again by Liesel Meminger reviews
"I think there's a way of getting Calvin back to you". Elliot gives her hope, but will they be able to bring Calvin back where he belongs? Olivia/Calvin centered, eventual E/O romance.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/8/2011 - Calvin. A, O. Benson
Finding the Way Home by Prairie24andMoochiecat2009 reviews
Olivia rushes to Calvin's side when he is severely injured in a hit and run accident. Will Elliot help his partner get through this? Will Calvin ever recover?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 32,982 - Reviews: 174 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 2/20/2011 - Published: 12/30/2010 - O. Benson, E. Stabler - Complete
Loss of Heart by SilverInk2011 reviews
Another Post Rescue story. I realize you're tired of these, but please bear with me. Another idea popped into my head. Olivia's POV.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 292 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/3/2011 - O. Benson, Calvin. A - Complete
Detached by Bensler reviews
Post-ep for Rescue: What happens when you finally can't take anymore? How does Olivia cope with losing Calvin?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 16,359 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 10/27/2011 - Published: 12/27/2010 - E. Stabler, O. Benson
Tears Spilled Over by SilverInk2011 reviews
The aftermath of Rescue. R&R
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 731 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/16/2010 - O. Benson, Calvin. A - Complete
Afraid by SVUFAN99 reviews
What happen the night Calvin was taken from Olivia! How far will one partner go to bring justice for the other! E/O just friends and Kathy is a good guy
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,881 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 2/24/2011 - Published: 12/15/2010 - O. Benson, E. Stabler
Merry Christmas Darling by zebraboymom reviews
Liv and Elliot spend the holidays together for the first time ever.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,223 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 12/20/2010 - Published: 12/16/2010 - E. Stabler, O. Benson - Complete
Retrograde Rescue by the.clairvoyance reviews
There are really only two types of people in the world: people who have bad experiences and people who have good experiences. Post "Rescue" 12x10
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,488 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/14/2010 - E. Stabler, O. Benson - Complete
Fearless by Miss Sofi reviews
After loosing Calvin, Olivia realizes how alone she really is. From the present to the past and back again. Who was the girl/woman behind the badge? FEMSLASH, pairing between Olivia and another woman will develop as well as A/O pairing.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,385 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/5/2011 - Published: 12/8/2010 - O. Benson
The Melivia Chronicles: Saving Me by Melivia reviews
"Olivia, I know you're in there. I saw your car in the parking garage and I'm not leaving until you open the door."
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,105 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/7/2010 - O. Benson, M. Warner
Please Come Home for Christmas by BreckinxM reviews
What happens when Olivia's setting up her family with Calvin but Alex's shows up with a problem? A/O and the fluffy love of the mother and son relationship of Calvin and Olivia.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 509 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/5/2010 - O. Benson, A. Cabot
To Get Him Back by Nessa30 reviews
After the events of Rescue, SVU comes across some disturbing information as olivia decides to fight to get Calvin back, but will she.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,676 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/19/2011 - Published: 12/6/2010
The Healing of Her Heart by Jasmine-hearts-SVU reviews
Olivia had gone her whole life, basically alone. But when she became Calvin's legal guardian, all of that changed. She began to open up her heart and live life in a way she never truly had. - Basically based on the first scene of SVU, 12x08.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,171 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/10/2010 - O. Benson
Talent by Alyzuh reviews
"Suddenly, something struck her, hard, on the back of her head. Olivia choked out a grunt as a response to the ambush, before falling to her knees and to the ground." One man is in desperate need of Olivia's talent.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,167 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 30 - Published: 11/10/2010 - O. Benson, E. Stabler
I May Hate Myself In The Morning by purplepagoda reviews
Olivia, and Elliot fall into each other's arms. Their lapse in judgment results in some serious complications. When Olivia reveals the truth, to Elliot, he shows his true colors. P.S. the first 6 chapters were written some time ago, around season eleven, I think. I thought it was time for an update. A little late, but, better late than never. I hope you enjoy.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,586 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 3/12/2013 - Published: 12/1/2010
Three Little Words by Bellatrix wannabe 89 reviews
Spoilers for Rescue. Olivia looks at the three little words at the bottom of the painting and realizes how much of a lie they really are. Calvin doesn't belong to her... Not anymore. EO friendship or romance; could be viewed either way. One Shot.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,808 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/2/2010 - O. Benson, E. Stabler - Complete
Temporary by samJAY reviews
Just like everything else, it was always temporary. Post Rescue.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,038 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/3/2010 - O. Benson, E. Stabler - Complete
Rescue by The Sarcastic Polar Bear reviews
Her vision blurred, eclipsed by her field of tears. How could this have happened? She had let herself get too close again. All she had ever wanted was a child, and as soon as she had one, he was stolen from her. Postep for Rescue.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,935 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 1/15/2011 - Published: 12/3/2010 - O. Benson, E. Stabler
I Promise by starsofimagination reviews
Post "Rescue" What is going on in Olivia's head after Calvin is taken away?
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 536 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/2/2010 - O. Benson - Complete
Ripped Hearts by Ms. Catherine Willmon 2015 reviews
Post 'Rescue'. Olivia lost the best thing that ever happened to her. For a moment in time, everything was great. She had a son she'd do anything for and a son who loved her. Forutnately, a certain blue eyed hunk is still all the family she needs. R&R!
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,757 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/2/2010 - [E. Stabler, O. Benson] Calvin. A - Complete
Comfort Truth Hope by BandBfan24 reviews
PostRescue 12x10 Olivia receives comfort after losing Calvin. She hears someone's truth and admits some. She is given a gift she's never received before... Hope. Slightly AU, but definitely EO all the way. Please read and review.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,083 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/9/2010 - Published: 12/2/2010 - E. Stabler, O. Benson - Complete