Home Community Books Harry Potter Potters & Redheads: HG and LJ OneShots
Potters & Redheads: HG and LJ OneShots
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 11-24-04
Founder: Sabine Strohem-Moss - Stories: 412 - Followers: 81 - Staff: 8 - id: 8408
OneShots: It's like a shot of fluff and sugary prose, laced with perfect romance. Flashes of stunning work, in every genre and angle possible in the world of Harry Potter fanfiction. Join us as we explore the masterpieces of oneshots, of two of my favorite couples, LJ, and HG.

A Series of Not Completely Unfortunate Events by Mahogany Embers reviews
JPLE. What happened along Jame's and Lily's years at Hogwarts? A series of chapters of either the going to or coming from train rides with James and Lily every year for what really brought them together. Not very fluffy, rather humorous. Take a peek or se
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,860 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/17/2006 - Published: 12/13/2006 - James P., Lily Evans P.
The Way You Look Tonight by Mahogany Embers reviews
HPGW oneshot and song fic. Tony Bennett's 'The Way You Look Tonight'. Short and sweet with not much background information at all.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/12/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
He Believes I'm Beautiful by Mahogany Embers reviews
HGDM oneshot. Random, ends angsty, kind of what I imagined it would be like if Hermione and Draco were to be attracted to each other in the future.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,971 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 9/28/2006 - Hermione G., Draco M. - Complete
Worth And Mercy by Sabine Strohem-Moss reviews
Ginny lets acceptance consume her, lets Harry press his lips against his shoulder, wrap her within his embrace again and again. HG, mentions of HOC, HLL.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,786 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/19/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
The quiet things that no one ever knows by Procrastinator-starting2moro reviews
James Potter comes to the conclusion that the only logical reason Lily Evans is constantly on his mind, and the main study of his doodles during class, is because he has been clearly poisoned by the girl. Oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,845 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 235 - Follows: 37 - Published: 4/25/2006 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
All In A Moment by Tamaran Girl reviews
A moment. That’s all that it took for his world to begin, change, and end. Just one moment. HG Angst. One Shot.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,462 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/18/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Drunken Fool by MuffledLaughter reviews
When Harry comes to the Burrow drunk one night, Ginny tries to talk him into getting himself a girlfriend. Harry asks her startling question, What about you?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,015 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/23/2006 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
What It Really Is by Mahogany Embers reviews
Oneshot and a humor fic. A first year comes to Ron with an uncomfortable question and Hermione and Harry get involved. Short and very, very random! Rated T for suggestive sexuality.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,551 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/2/2006 - Complete
In Illuminated Symbollic Glory by charmingly-holly reviews
James, I'm throwing the lamp away. Oh, what furor these words can cause. What horror! What amazement! What chaos! What snogging! Who ever said destiny couldn't be fulfilled by a lamp?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,521 - Reviews: 171 - Favs: 286 - Follows: 32 - Published: 2/18/2006 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Operation Boyfriend Retention by opalish reviews
PostHBP, HarryGinny. Ginny Weasley was on a mission, and she was bloody well going to succeed.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,194 - Reviews: 99 - Favs: 277 - Follows: 34 - Published: 12/5/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Destructively Ever After by opalish reviews
Harry Potter was about to receive the Order of Merlin, First Class, and he was not best pleased. PostHBP HarryGinny oneshot.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 858 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 269 - Follows: 36 - Published: 11/27/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
For the Present by gpoy reviews
Sadly, among his many talents, James does not possess a knack for wrapping gifts. Lily lends him a hand.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,880 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 23 - Published: 1/3/2006 - James P., Lily Evans P. - Complete
Just Not Sporting by gpoy reviews
A HG oneshot. Over the past year, he had come to detest the words ‘stupid’ and ‘noble’ with a passion.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,602 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/13/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
The Plan by Mahogany Embers reviews
HPGW oneshot and pure dialog. Harry kidnaps Ginny to a little trip set up for them. Random, short, cute, and witty. Read and review?
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,520 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/28/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Right Here by HoneydukesAddict reviews
A night at the Burrow could change everything. A moment of time, standing still, just him and her together. Not thinking about what could or will happen with Voldemort, but just being there with each other. HG
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,121 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/14/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Redundancy by charmingly-holly reviews
“Lily, getting you to go out with me is not a challenge. It’s an impossible feat that will only result in death or dismemberment. Or castration, though hopefully you’ll be kind enough to stick with the other options. But I have my doubts.”
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,477 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 242 - Follows: 29 - Published: 10/12/2005 - Lily Evans P., James P.
The Greatest Present by Lee Velviet reviews
“Yeah, Harry – don’t take it out on us if you don’t have the guts it takes to give one little girl a friendly snog at the holidays,” Seamus snorted. WAFF, HG
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,629 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/1/2002 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
Watching by CreativeQuill reviews
[COMPLETE] Following her with his eyes had become an addiction. This is a oneshot dedicated to a stronger person than I, not the sequel to Evanescence I've promised you. That is coming I promise! HarryGinny OneShot
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 884 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/4/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W. - Complete
Something Gold by Gowdie reviews
Before Harry can start out on his hunt for the Horcruxes, he must face an even greater challenge: muddling through his last golden afternoon of happiness.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,231 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/7/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Patchwork Perfection by opalish reviews
After all, dreams can be forgotten, pushed aside, left behind...but they never die.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 270 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/30/2005 - Harry P. - Complete
Undead and Unashamed by opalish reviews
LilyJames. 'How about this: you go to the dance as my date, and I won't try to eat your brain.'
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 519 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 224 - Follows: 36 - Published: 8/28/2005 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
Hero's Welcome by opalish reviews
HBP spoilers, HarryGinny, and RonHermione. Harry's return home after Voldemort's defeat doesn't go quite as expected. Warning: bad jokes and pointlessness ahead.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,620 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 8/27/2005 - Published: 8/25/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W.
sweet and half forgotten by She's a Star reviews
I need you so much closer. [HarryGinny, postHBP.]
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,440 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 10 - Published: 8/25/2005 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Happily Ever After by Phaerie reviews
[oneshot] Lily doesn't think that she can go through with her marriage to James until Prince Charming shows up to sweep her off her cold feet.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,643 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/24/2005 - Lily Evans P., James P. - Complete
For A Wish by YelloWitchGrl reviews
Post HBP ONESHOT! Ginny's birthday is not what she would have hoped for! Her mother forgets, her brothers prank her and the love of her life has left for who knows where? Can the day get any worse?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,757 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/24/2005 - Ginny W., Harry P. - Complete
412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »