Home Community General Power of the Dark, Power of the Light
Power of the Dark, Power of the Light
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-20-06
Founder: Artemis Bloodshadow - Stories: 8 - Followers: 1 - id: 39134
This is an archive of all the fics I could find about the manga Rebirth by Woo. All hail Deshwitat!

ReBirth by lunawolf709 reviews
If you ever read the books you would under stand the poem more but when I wrote this one I had gotten only about 5 pages into the book when I started to write this one. I hope you all like it
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 85 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/8/2005
A Little Bit of Chaos by Ink Asylum Co
Rebirth Remi and Serry screwed up a potion and got landed with a tiny Deshiwitat to take care of! What the hell are they going to do? And how will they evade the wrath of big Desh? RemixDesh
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,893 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Complete
Chocolate by Ink Asylum Co
Rebirth Beryun doesn't have much of an emotional reaction, so the other girls decide to lighten her up! Craziness and karaoke and love ensue! Lots of pairings.
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,779 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Complete
Seeking the LightIn Yakima by Penguin of the Rising Sun reviews
The characters from Rebirth are still searching for the Power of Light...and end up in the most unusual of places (thanks to Rett's stupidity). Unfortunatly for them, they run into me and a bunch of my weirder friends. Feel VERY sorry for them...
Anime X-overs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,088 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 5/18/2005
I'll Always Love You by Lillian Kayl reviews
Desh is lonely, Millenear takes him out to a small town where Desh meets an unlikely woman. She looks just like Lilith! How is this possible? Upon seeing her ring and hearing her voice Desh confirms that this is indeed his lost love. But can he keep his p
Misc. Anime/Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 332 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/31/2005