Home Community Movies Aliens/Predator Predator you... ARE the father
Predator you... ARE the father
Follow .
Focus: Movies Aliens/Predator, Since: 07-31-10
Founder: callmeBaby'08 - Stories: 27 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 1 - id: 84023
Okay my apologies on the title guys my funny side was trying to escape again but don't worry she won't bother you any more cuz I got her chained up and locked in the attic.~muffled screams of "let me out, let me out", "Shut up! Your waking the neighbors!"~
~back to the topic~
(Mostly) Predator / human female 'interactions' that lead to relationships, kids and etc. A few surprise pairings but hey if it wasn't good it wouldn't be here.

Aliens vs Predators: A Nightmare Come True by J.C. Conner reviews
Formerly "Aliens vs. Predator: Requeim". After the incident on Bouvet Island, Lex Woods is taken to mental hospital in a small town near Houston, TX. A Predator ship with Scar crashes into a forest near the same town Lex is and the real nightmare begins.
Aliens/Predator - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,506 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 4/14/2011 - Published: 1/6/2011 - Lex, Scar, Alien/Xenomorph, Predalien
Beautiful Killers AVP Scar Lex by aliceapocalypse reviews
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Two lives changed forever in a single evening. A forbidden love. A galaxy apart. Worlds at war. Two beautiful killers, champions of their species with an unbreakable bond connecting them together. Scar/Lex AVP
Aliens/Predator - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 8,487 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 10/27/2010 - Published: 9/14/2010 - Complete
Starry Hunters by OceanFire9 reviews
It was the same story, different hunters. Lex finds a new respect for the myths of the ancient past as she thinks over what happened at the Antarctic pyramid. AvP, Scar/Lex.
Aliens/Predator - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,694 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/28/2010 - Lex, Scar - Complete
I Kissed A Predator and I Liked It by OceanFire9 reviews
Never-shown-in-theaters Alien vs. Predator scene, featuring the song "I Kissed A Girl," by Katy Perry but with a Scar/Lex twist! There's a whole lotta freaky goin' on! AvP, Scar/Lex. T for brief language, heavy smooching, & mild predator perviness.
Aliens/Predator - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,242 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/8/2010 - Lex, Scar - Complete
Return by Purple Feline reviews
After a year of the Antartica incident Lex finds herself enjoying hunting animals and keeping them as prizes. Now the serpents are back and so is Scar and two other predators. Whoever wins we lose. ScarxLex
Aliens/Predator - Rated: K - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 10,665 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 8/5/2010 - Published: 5/6/2010 - Complete
Sacrifice Theory by Solain Rhyo reviews
Sequel to Surviving This. In the aftermath of the the pyramid, Lex finds herself on another hunt, and must prove her worth not only to the predators, but to herself as well. COMPLETE.
Aliens/Predator - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 55,326 - Reviews: 520 - Favs: 468 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 4/5/2005 - Published: 2/14/2005 - Lex, Scar - Complete
Haven by Zaerith Vrinn reviews
First AVP fic.When Lex joined the Expedition to Antarctica, she never imagined the turns her life would take. From the pyramids of an isolated island at the top of the world to the furthest reaches of the galaxy, this is a story about life and the unexpected places it takes you, but in the end, you know you can always find your home. Complete LexScar
Aliens/Predator - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 88,758 - Reviews: 884 - Favs: 707 - Follows: 378 - Updated: 5/23/2012 - Published: 12/8/2009 - Lex, Scar - Complete