Home Community Movies Prince of Persia Prince of Persia: Treasures in the Sand
Prince of Persia: Treasures in the Sand
Follow .
Focus: Movies Prince of Persia, Since: 06-04-10
Founder: ibelieveintruelove - Stories: 25 - Followers: 2 - id: 82107
A community with all of the excellent, well-written stories from the fandom Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (movie-verse)

Smoldering by YappiChick reviews
Dastan is enjoying himself for more than he should be. Especially since he's stranded in the desert with his irate wife. Post movie.
Prince of Persia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 291 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
A Second Chance by Emry Skye reviews
Tamina is still trying to figure out what type of man she married. Dastan is trying to win the heart of his new wife who doesn't remember falling in love with him. His first real chance comes on their wedding night...
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 47,519 - Reviews: 292 - Favs: 429 - Follows: 202 - Updated: 11/3/2010 - Published: 7/27/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
One More Thing by Emry Skye reviews
Life in Alamut has been peaceful for the most part for Dastan and Tamina. After adjusting to their royal duties and securing the safety of the dagger, there is just one more thing Tamina wants...
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,513 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 18 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
Fall into me by Sandrine C reviews
One-shot. Dastan/Tamina. What goes on in Dastan's head in the last few scenes of the movie and what happens after. "I could only focus on the voice inside my head repeating over and over—I am not ready to lose her."
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,437 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/6/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
In Medias Res by Enchantable reviews
Collab w/thefallenpain. After the movie, Dastan finds himself at the mercy of an old enemy. Tamina, wed to another, struggles to remain loyal to her husband and her city. All the while the Dagger draws them slowly back to the Sands of Time.
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,714 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 7/14/2010 - Published: 6/28/2010 - Dastan, Tamina
diamond in the rough by Reizna reviews
Street rat, street rat. / He never forgets where he comes from. / The gods have a plan for you. A destiny. / Dastan x Tamina.
Prince of Persia - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 546 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
Destiny By Any Other Name by Jedi Buttercup reviews
Post-movie, Tamina POV. "I cannot imagine what circumstance would have led me to invest such faith in any outsider, no matter how earnest and charming he appears."
Prince of Persia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,081 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/14/2010 - Tamina - Complete
Kink by Dark Hope Assassin reviews
He wasn't cut out for this. Not for the needlessly exquisite clothes he had to wear as the king of Alamut; not the meetings with the council he had to attend as the ruler of the city; and certainly not the kinks in his shoulders being diplomatic begot.
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,160 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/7/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
sacred mission's bane by irnan reviews
"In summary, I'm going to spend the rest of my life as your consort dressing up and doing nothing," Dastan says cheerfully. Tamina shrugs. "Knowing you, I'm sure something will come up." He grins. "Knowing you, Princess."
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,315 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 209 - Follows: 21 - Published: 6/6/2010 - Tamina, Dastan - Complete
stand a thousand trials by irnan reviews
"I predict you're going to regret this, Dastan," Bis said.
Prince of Persia - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,177 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 20 - Published: 6/6/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
The moment before the last by Sandrine C reviews
One-shot, Dastan/Tamina. Tamina' final moments in the struggle against Nizam. "I hurtled through the air and flew over the ledge. I felt nothing but the paralyzing fear that I had failed. "
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 673 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/7/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
Destiny by angellwings reviews
Dastan's thoughts during the movies final scene. One-shot.
Prince of Persia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 491 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
Dastan's Suicide by LOTL Stephanie.L reviews
Before Tus had the chance to turn back time to save Dastan and discover the truth, a secret was revealed in the last few moments of Dastan's life. Then time was turned and Tus was killed. With him, the secret was forgotten. DxT
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 618 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
Princess of Persia by KD Skywalker reviews
She is her father's daughter. The ups and downs of raising a family for Dastan and Tamina.
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,081 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 6/13/2010 - Published: 5/30/2010 - Dastan, Tamina
Impression by Dark Hope Assassin reviews
When he first met her, Dastan thought Tamina to be a princess of extraordinary beauty. /Vague Dastan x Tamina, movie drabble/
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 880 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/1/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
I'll Tell You A Tale by IronyRocks reviews
He'd undone it, but in that moment there was this sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach that told Dastan he could not undo fate, no matter what magic he'd seen in the Sands of Time. Dastan/Tamina.
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,352 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 157 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Dastan, Tamina
Remains by JennMel reviews
Death lingers, although now it has never happened. Adrenaline, paranoia and fear will only keep you standing for so long before your brothers start to notice, and the reality only you remember smothers you to the point of breaking.
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,744 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 18 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Dastan - Complete
Foundations of Sand by DawningStar reviews
Persian apologies mean nothing to Tamina, Princess of Alamut, with her city occupied and its defenders dead. But her duty as a Guardian is clear: first she must find out how much Prince Dastan knows about the Dagger of Time...and then she must kill him.
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,732 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 12/30/2010 - Published: 6/3/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
Some Women Are Apples by deews reviews
Tamina hates pears. No, really. She hates them. Dastan/Tamina. Set anytime during the movie. / She doesn't seem to be aware that she's speaking out loud. "Pears aren't even fit for dogs. I wouldn't feed my worst enemy pears. I wouldn't feed YOU pears."
Prince of Persia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 524 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
to fuel your fame by irnan reviews
Dastan knows what happens to boys who catch the eye of a noble.
Prince of Persia - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,270 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 17 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Dastan, King Sharaman - Complete
oh i just can't wait by deews reviews
Garsiv and Dastan discuss politics, sort of. Set when they are younger, maybe thirteen. / "Garsiv," Dastan asks curiously, "Do you want to be king?" Drabble-esque.
Prince of Persia - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 289 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Garsiv, Dastan - Complete
Garsiv's Third Nipple by deews reviews
or, Never Mock A Man's Headwear. Garsiv's helmet does NOT look like a nipple, and the next person who says it does gets stabbed. / "This is an excellent helmet. This is a man's helmet. This is the helmet of a great warrior." Rated for excessive nipples.
Prince of Persia - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,022 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 138 - Follows: 10 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Garsiv, Dastan - Complete
to see the world in a grain of sand by deews reviews
Set immediately after the events of the movie. / "You should know that I have the keys to your sleeping chamber and that you are teaching me how to kill people," Tamina reminds him dryly. "So watch who you're calling cheater." Dastan/Tamina.
Prince of Persia - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,113 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 685 - Follows: 40 - Published: 6/3/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete
Sadalsuud by Enchantable reviews
Moviefic! The day before his wedding to Tamina, Dastan finally tells her the truth about what transpired between them in the alternate time.
Prince of Persia - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 32 - Words: 154,329 - Reviews: 1865 - Favs: 777 - Follows: 380 - Updated: 6/27/2010 - Published: 5/28/2010 - Dastan, Tamina - Complete