Home Community General Princess Potter
Princess Potter
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-11-13
Founder: monaffmona - Stories: 570 - Followers: 80 - Staff: 1 - id: 110052
All the fem!Harry, female!Harry, Girl Who Lived, Lady Potter stories that I've read or intend to read. Crossovers and one shots included. No femslash.

you woke the lion up by Tsume Yuki reviews
Travelling through England and attempting to adjust to this 'vegetarian diet' that Peter had heard about, Jasper Whitlock comes across a pretty girl abandoned in the woods with far more despair than should be appropriate. And really, as a Southern Gentleman, he can hardly leave her on her lonesome, can he? Female Harry Potter
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 20,927 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 1,108 - Follows: 1,075 - Updated: 10/19 - Published: 9/7 - [Harry P., Jasper] - Complete
Noteworthy Boredom by gr8rockstarrox reviews
She passes him a note because she's bored during Binns' class. It's funny how the butterfly effect works, because a piece of parchment with some ink on it - a mere relief for boredom - will now change the outcome of the future war. The tiniest of actions can have the biggest of impacts. [Eventual fem!Harry/Draco; starts Fifth Year; AUish; Will be a LONG story.]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,922 - Reviews: 130 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 410 - Updated: 7/31 - Published: 4/27 - [Harry P., Draco M.]
Incubus Midnight by Starian NightZz reviews
Wizarding Britain descended into chaos and madness when a fire supposedly claimed the life of the cherished Girl-Who-Lived. Laws were changed. People took sides. Until a dhampir by the name of Krista turned up for her first year at Hogwarts School. This is her story—in a world that's gone mad. Cedric/Fem!Harry. Semi-dark fic. Fake prophecy.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 33,969 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 308 - Follows: 401 - Updated: 9/12 - Published: 7/10 - Harry P., Cedric D., OC
Genies and Genin by RadioactiveKittenCat reviews
Hari Potter had always been one of Death's... quirkier Mistresses, but even for her this was crazy; "Just stick me in a lamp and throw me in another dimension." "…Why?" "I'm bored. Plus, I think I'm gonna make a kickass genie!" And of course, she just HAD to fall into the hands of the boy with a powerful, murderous, sociopath of a fox sealed inside him. Typical. Fem!HarryMoD!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,444 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 1,267 - Follows: 1,766 - Updated: 9/21 - Published: 4/28 - Harry P., Naruto U., Kakashi H., Team Seven
Death Bringer by silencia20 reviews
If she'd known what it meant to be the Mistress of Death, Hariel Potter never would have taken the Hallows. Now a deal with Death got her stuck in a different world where way too many parties are way too interested in her powers. Not to mention the assassin she keeps running into... fem!HarryxBucky
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 15,995 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 977 - Follows: 1,436 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 2/4
Red like the Storm by silencia20 reviews
Hayato Gokudera never liked company. Then he meets Harriet Potter.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 81,679 - Reviews: 1086 - Favs: 1,779 - Follows: 2,048 - Updated: 9/26 - Published: 3/29
Lemonade by Tsume Yuki reviews
The first time Albus sees Gellert since the start of the new century, he is giving a tour to a new muggleborn in the year 1931, while the dark wizard in question is merrily chasing a laughing redhead up the streets of Diagon. Female, Master of Death Harry Potter
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,825 - Reviews: 275 - Favs: 1,349 - Follows: 1,617 - Updated: 5/1 - Published: 4/18 - [Harry P., Gellert G.] Albus D.
Dark fallacy by Witty Slytherin reviews
Harriet potter, a squib, abandoned by her parents and sent to live with the dursleys, adopted by one dark lord and soul mate of the other she is ready to take the world in a storm, the light will never know what hit them Wrong BWL.. Fem!Harry HP/TR
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,821 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 313 - Follows: 441 - Updated: 2/8 - Published: 10/12/2015 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr., Gellert G.
Interference - The Hybrid Witch by njeha reviews
The Mystic Falls gang and the Originals were asked for help from the dead; help to save the Wizarding World. Klaus partook in a little, meaningless affair that ended up creating hope for the light. Ten were brought to witness the destruction and havoc of Voldemort and his Death Eaters. However, help isn't handed out freely; read as a little girl, Venus Potter, changes their world.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 72,952 - Reviews: 450 - Favs: 671 - Follows: 751 - Updated: 10/2 - Published: 2/18 - Harry P., Klaus, Rebekah, Kol M.
31 Days of Winter by gr8rockstarrox reviews
Draco loves the month of December. Harriet loves to watch the snow fall. They're perfect for each other, really. '31 Days of Winter' is a collection of drabbles about what happens in the month of December, over the years. Narrated from our favourite Malfoy's point of view. [fem!Harry/Draco] Fem!Harry - You've been warned. *18th to 20th December now uploaded*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 19,468 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 177 - Follows: 182 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 12/19/2015 - [Draco M., Harry P.]
Determinism, Destiny And Free-Will by gr8rockstarrox reviews
"Uh, hello. Do you know anything about snakes, or in particular, basilisks?" she asks. He stares at her, this green-eyed, black-haired nymph, as she looks up at him from her book. Stupidly, he says the first thing that comes to his mind. "I'm a Parselmouth." [Soulmarks AU, Fem!Harry, TMR/fem!Harry]
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,584 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 383 - Follows: 160 - Published: 3/21 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] [James P., Sirius B.]
Cult Potter by TheGirlWithFarTooManyIdeas reviews
Edith Potter's life with her abusive family taught her two things. First - the only language some people understood was violence. Second - fear only lasts a generation; kindness lasts forever. The Girl Who Lived returns to magical Britain a cynical visionary; drawing in allies from all four houses for an end game neither Dumbledore nor Voldemort anticipated. Dark!Fem!Harry
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 30 - Words: 95,864 - Reviews: 774 - Favs: 1,393 - Follows: 1,702 - Updated: 9/29 - Published: 3/6 - Harry P., Draco M., Ginny W., Sally-Anne P.
Light Shines Brightest in the Darkness by DaughterofHadesandNyx reviews
Fully Rewritten as of 08/11/15. FemHarry. AU When all you've faced is hardship, scorn, humiliation and death, what can you do but stand? Some might call it bravery. Some might call it stupidity. But when you're staring into the face of death and laughing, it's probably the second.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 35 - Words: 314,885 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 285 - Follows: 358 - Updated: 2/21 - Published: 3/29/2013 - Harry P., Sirius B., Draco M., OC
Serpent Tongue by shinigamigirl196 reviews
Hope Potter was everything Albus Dumbledore feared; a girl just as clever, just as dangerous as Tom Riddle had been. Their physical similarities and likeness blinded him to the truth. That Hope wasn't afraid of befriending a Muggleborn Gryffindor or an airy Ravenclaw or even a Slytherin with pro-grey leanings. That Hope Potter was an unpredictable pawn on his chessboard. FemHarry
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 135,821 - Reviews: 717 - Favs: 1,829 - Follows: 2,391 - Updated: 10/18 - Published: 9/4/2015 - Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L., Daphne G.
Rising from the Ashes by Esm3rald reviews
"Everything I believed about my life until that moment was a lie. My parents weren't my parents, my magic wasn't my magic, even my eyes weren't really my eyes. If I wasn't a Potter, if I wasn't a witch, then, who was I?" FemHarry/Damon. HP/TVD Crossover, AU.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 26,807 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 672 - Follows: 940 - Updated: 8/29 - Published: 7/8/2010 - [Harry P., Damon S.] Stefan S., Bonnie B.
saltkin by slexenskee reviews
Little Harriet Potter is a quiet and clever young girl with nothing she cares to live for, but no real reason to die. So when the voice in her head asks her to assist him in regaining his body, it seems like reason enough to remain among the living, at least for a little while longer. fem!Harry/Voldemort, eventual Nercomancer!Harry, dark themes
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,054 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 531 - Follows: 572 - Published: 1/27 - [Harry P., Voldemort] Tom R. Jr.
Miss Potter by ScribblesinDirt reviews
Basically Harry is a girl, looks like her mother but has her father's eyes, and was sorted in Slytherin. To go along with that I put Hermione in Ravenclaw, Ron in Hufflepuff, and only left Nevil in Gryffindor. Eventual HP/DM ship, but it'll take a while to get there.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,454 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 12/7/2015 - Published: 10/7/2015
The Girl Who Lives by Azreal1313 reviews
Anastasia Potter, The Girl Who Lives, so named because the maelstrom of a prophecy, an ancient protection that cost her mother's life, and being a Horcrux have left her nearly immortal. For Ana, nearly isn't good enough. She is willing to do anything to preserve herself, and to protect those she loves. Dark!Potter Powerful!Potter Fem!Harry
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,126 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 2/24 - Published: 1/8
Powerful Beauty by storyecho71 reviews
FemHarry is mistress of Death, reborn into the naruto word, is vaguely aware of what is to come -thanks to Death's interjections- and is convinced to stay away, but after her village is no more she is determined to help and dusts off her slytherin side to subtly change the events. /A mix between anime, manga and my own ideas!/ Enjoy!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,055 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 263 - Updated: 9/12/2015 - Published: 5/21/2015 - Harry P.
Amortentia by uhhno reviews
There's a new student by the name of Harriet Potter in Tom Riddle's sixth year at Hogwarts. His curiosity turns into interest as there's nothing but surprise as he gets to find more and more about her. So when his interest slowly turn into- what he believed to be- pathetic feeling of love and desire, he comes up with a brilliant idea. One Shot. Fem!Harry. Tom's a dork.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,506 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 1/6 - Published: 1/3 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] - Complete
The revenge was long since coming by clicheluver reviews
This is my try at writing a fanfic,so please give it a chance! Evanna Potter has had enough of the abandonment and the hurt. Just when she is done being hurt and affected by other,done with the abuse and suffering, she finds out WHAT she is...[Fem!Harry/TMR/SS]. Please leave a review.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,564 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 146 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 3/12 - Published: 5/30/2015
Lunaria by clicheluver reviews
A Goddess, well that was nothing surprising she had lived in the Underworld all her life. But when the Fates themselves give you a mission to unite Olympus, what's a girl to do? And their plans were even more ridiculous. But who was she to challenge them. So, 'Go with the flow' it is. Fem harry/Multi. (Reverse Harem)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,112 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 375 - Updated: 5/7 - Published: 1/6
Flipped by Katoptris9 reviews
Cordelia Faye Black- fem Harry potter did a ritual and went into an alternate universe and is now the daughter of Altair Black and Adelaide Malfoy in 1942. Has memories of both the worlds. Lives in France. When Harry seeps into consciousness, she is 14. Meets Tom Riddle. Romance and Powerplay. Rating is T to be safe. May increase to M. UPDATING and ALSO reediting.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 33 - Words: 172,037 - Reviews: 450 - Favs: 884 - Follows: 1,067 - Updated: 10/22 - Published: 1/5 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] Voldemort, OC
Angel Fire by sakurademonalchemist reviews
An act of attempted murder awakens a power Persephone could only dream of. Now she has wings to fly, but the world of the angels is full of it's own twists and turns, shadows and secrets. To top it all off, Persephone's angel powers still haven't settled! Can she find a way to balance her magic and her angelic heritage, or has she risen only to fall? Fem Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Guild Hunter series - Rated: T - English - Family/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 38,384 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 587 - Follows: 555 - Updated: 2/4 - Published: 11/26/2015 - Harry P.
The Juniper Tree by Tsume Yuki reviews
Senju Harikēn had not always been a Senju. Nor had she always been a child. Or even a girl for that matter. No, once upon a time, Senju Harikēn had been a boy, born with a prophecy hanging high over his head, a boy named Harry Potter. FemHarry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 651 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 736 - Follows: 911 - Published: 1/3 - Harry P., Madara U., Hashirama S., Tobirama S.
324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »