Home Community Cartoons Danny Phantom Privileged.
Privileged.
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Danny Phantom, Since: 10-07-11
Founder: cloopio - Stories: 12 - Followers: 1 - id: 95703
In this community, it's totally about quality. As long as you are a Danny/Sam shipper, there is no way you'll regret reading the stories I handpicked for this special collection. These stories are THE best of the best- must-reads that have left an imprint on the DP fandom for the better.

All this and ice skating too? by Ravyn13 reviews
Danny and Tucker, now 17, have had girlfriends since freshman year. Sam hasn't really gotten much time with them, so she decides to invite them ice skating. My very first fic,please forgive my summery.DXS I own nothing
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,624 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/16/2006 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Sleep by AutumnBreeze25 reviews
...On the other hand, I was drowsy, comfortably warm, and Danny was basically using me as a human teddy bear. I have to admit, it was nice being curled up in his arms like this. :A semirandom DxSish oneshot:
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,370 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/24/2006 - Sam M., Danny F. - Complete
All I Want For Christmas by Rose Garden twilight reviews
oneshot Christmas fic. There's some DS Fluff in here. Iris goes to Santa with what she wants for Christmas, she hopes it's enough to help her parents.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,161 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/22/2005 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Tidings of Comfort and Joy by wafische reviews
A Christmas Story. Pleas R&R.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,757 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/25/2004 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus! by KeyBella reviews
Six year old Kristen Fenton gets up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom when she sees Santa and her Mom kissing! What's she going to do? DannySam with six yr. old daughter fic. cute fluff
Danny Phantom - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 583 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/24/2004 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Living On the Edge by Lightning Streak reviews
With Sam as a new partner, Agent Danny Fenton thought everything in the mission was black and white. But the CIA isn't just games. And the enemy isn't just a player. And sometimes, things aren't like they seem.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 54,228 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 210 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 3/6/2010 - Published: 11/18/2004 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Life is A HighWay I Wanna Ride It All Night Long! by Airame Phantom reviews
It's the night of their graduation and they just wanna have fun! But Sam gets too drunk, Tucker's gone with some girl he doesn't know, and Danny finds himself in a tight spot!
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,449 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/30/2006 - Published: 7/18/2006 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete