Home Community Books Phantom of the Opera Project Vicomte: The Wolf of Truth Emergeth!
Project Vicomte: The Wolf of Truth Emergeth!
Follow .
Focus: Books Phantom of the Opera, Since: 09-21-04
Founder: Shandethe Sanders - Stories: 12 - Followers: 3 - id: 3115
Here it is: a phanfic challenge dedicated to portraying the man behind the badly constructed cliche surrounding Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny, from Gaston Leroux's Phantom of the Opera. To hell with the fop. Will the real Raoul please stand up?

The idea in this challenge is to write a story that portrays Raoul as the genuinely good person that he was in the original novel. Can be musical based, but we'd really prefer Leroux based stuff. Canon rules!

Life in Death by AMarguerite reviews
Erik ruminates on death, music, and love. He has a pretend conversation with the daroga, and finds fulfillment. Slight RC.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,314 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/23/2006 - Erik - Complete
Sauf by marzoog reviews
Hearts are weak, can easily be destroyed, but what is between them can be truly unbreakable. Shamless RC fluff.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,400 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/11/2006 - Christine, Raoul - Complete
Only A Chance by Nyeren reviews
A Raoul drabble. Moviemusical, I suppose. For Project Vicomte, if they will have it.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 146 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/6/2005 - Complete
Ache by LesMisLoony reviews
Raoul is sad. For Project Vicomte, if you want it.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,185 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/7/2005 - Raoul, Christine - Complete
Knight of the Chinked Armor by Shandethe Sanders reviews
REPOST. This is a poem dedicated to Project Vicomte. In it, I present Raoul as I see him.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 181 - Reviews: 10 - Published: 12/18/2004
Rings by AMarguerite reviews
An explination of how Christine managed to loose Erik's ring on the roof top. RC, as always, and dedicated to Project Vicomte. A holiday gift to those at R.A.O.U.L.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,230 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 10 - Published: 12/24/2004 - Christine, Raoul - Complete
A Marriage of Love by PhantomsPandora reviews
A story wrote for the girls of R.A.O.U.L...this is an experiment on how I wondered how their marriage might have turned out. Hopefully I'll be able to finish this.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,216 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/16/2004 - Published: 8/22/2004
The Admirers Strike Back by Shandethe Sanders reviews
Just when you thought it was safe to bash Raoul...(Another phic dedicated to Project Vicomte.)
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,538 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/18/2004
Everyone's Fool by Shandethe Sanders reviews
Raoul ponders the state of things in the Communards' dungeon. (RC, since I'm physically incapable of writing EC.) Thanks to Clara for beta reading this.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,147 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/10/2004
The Play's the Thing! by AMarguerite reviews
The de Chagnys go to a performance of Cyrano de Bergerac. Rather random, but it includes Cyrano and 'The Three Musketeers' which are definate points in its favor. Some RC, and in responce to Project Vicomte. I have Philippe!
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,882 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/14/2004 - Raoul - Complete
Creatures of the Light by AMarguerite reviews
Erik attends Raoul and Christine's wedding. RC fluff for Project Vicomte.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 788 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/18/2004 - Christine, Raoul - Complete
Rosebuds by AMarguerite reviews
Love starts young, but innocently. Christine and Raoul discuss the future, marraige, and the shape of clouds whilst the villagers of Brittany look on. RC fluff for Project Vicomte.
Phantom of the Opera - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,584 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/9/2004 - Christine, Raoul - Complete