Home Community Anime/Manga Chrono Crusade Propecy of the choosen one
Propecy of the choosen one
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Chrono Crusade, Since: 10-04-06
Founder: valeriana runa - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 37527
Here's all the love stories between Chrono and Rosette...

I believe by valeriana runa reviews
This story bout Chrono and Rosette's last day...They promise each other to never leave and always stay together...[ I'm not good at making summary o ! ]
Chrono Crusade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 439 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 9/28/2006 - Complete
My dream by valeriana runa reviews
I want to destroy the world with my own hands, but for that...I need you, Mary Magdalene...
Chrono Crusade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 340 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/3/2006 - Complete
The eternal seperation by valeriana runa reviews
This is Rosette's opinion about the eternal seperation...the meaning of death it self for her...
Chrono Crusade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 102 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/4/2006 - Complete
By the Grace of God by valeriana runa reviews
By the Grace of God, we'll stand...
Chrono Crusade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 339 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/30/2006 - Complete
Last will by valeriana runa reviews
This is the last letter to Chrono from Rosette...Pretend that Rosette and Chrono love to drink coffee...Please review ! !
Chrono Crusade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 447 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/16/2006 - Complete
SNoW by valeriana runa reviews
An ordinary girl with an unpredictable fate, meet a demon who lost all of his will and ego...beneath the pure white snow...They meet...and they'll spend they fate together...
Chrono Crusade - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,804 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/4/2007 - Published: 12/4/2006