Home Community TV Shows Psych PsychShawn&GusLuver
PsychShawn&GusLuver
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Psych, Since: 11-10-10
Founder: SherlockApprentice - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 86956
Me and my friend Sarah are in love with Psych and have even taken on their hand-shake. She calls me Shawn and I call her Gus. We love Psych and that is why I have created this new awesome community! Slash, friendship, family, romance, humor, lemons, general,etc. are all welcome in this community and i would love to read your stories on psych, NCIS, Naruto, Bleach, + Anima, NCIS Los Angeles, etc. Because I LOVE FanFiction!

A Hit to the Face and a Broken Heart by flashwitch reviews
A prequel to Four O'Clock is the Worst Time in the Morning. The first time Shawn ran away from home. I know i promised you a sequel, but just give it a read. For me? Can be read as a stand alone.
Psych - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,446 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/27/2010 - Published: 6/26/2010 - Shawn S., Henry S. - Complete
Four o'clock is the worst time of the morning by flashwitch reviews
Shawn has a bad night. This is a rubbish summary, but i wrote the darn thing at 4 in the morning myself, and have no idea what to say about it.
Psych - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 41,070 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 7/18/2010 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Shawn S., Carlton L. - Complete
Trials and Tribulations by flashwitch reviews
The sequel to Four O'clock is the worst time in the morning. Shawn is out of hospital, what happens now? Will Truman, Ellis and Randolf get away with it? Will Francine bake me some cookies? And who knew Scouts could be so scary? I don't own Psych.
Psych - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 51,545 - Reviews: 187 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 9/4/2012 - Published: 7/18/2010 - Carlton L., Shawn S.
Prank Calling Lassie by Unidentified Pineapples reviews
Shawn and Gus decide to prank call Lassiter, but with a twist. Based on the Psych webisode "Calling Lassie". My first Psych fic.
Psych - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,315 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 60 - Updated: 9/8/2010 - Published: 2/3/2009 - Shawn S., Carlton L.
Shawn and Gus in Trouble by SHAWNandGUSforeva reviews
After Jules left with Declan on a two week vacation, Shawn has been depressed. Read and review!
Psych - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,221 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/4/2011 - Published: 11/2/2010 - Shawn S., Burton G./Gus