Home Community TV Shows Glee Puckelberry Goodness
Puckelberry Goodness
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 04-19-10
Founder: Cadid423 - Stories: 252 - Followers: 41 - id: 80725
The best pairing ever! Tons of Puckleberry that favors Pezberry/Rachel-any glee guy friendships. Also, there's some Puckleberry friendships, but those are rare. If anyone has any suggestions for stories, feel free to message me.

NOTICE: I got a message from someone looking for a P/R story, so maybe you guys can help me out. Rachel was unable to have children after an accident, and comes home to Lima where Puck owns a bar and still loves her. Please message me if you know the story! Thanks!

We're Both Looking For Something by smc-27 reviews
Puck and Rachel, a series of firsts. Sophomore year, junior year, senior year and beyond. 4-parter
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 60,387 - Reviews: 205 - Favs: 510 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 2/13/2010 - Published: 2/5/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Can I Interest You In Hanukkah? by Isabel5 reviews
Puck/Rachel. Rachel's alone on Christmas Eve. Which isn't that big a deal considering she's Jewish and all. Except...Rachel's alone on Christmas Eve. ONE-SHOT
Glee - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,346 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/26/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Long Time Coming by mag721 reviews
Rachel is a diva, but Puck knows she has what it takes to win. So, they team up to conquer a challenge that has them seeing each other in a whole new way, and it just might show them that true love takes a long time coming. Puckleberry
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 102,740 - Reviews: 567 - Favs: 371 - Follows: 349 - Updated: 7/16/2010 - Published: 11/7/2009 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Spiraled Escalation Out of Control by angel-dawes reviews
It started when Puck bought Rachel a slushie and didn't throw it at her. And it's really crazy how things can just escalate from one little decision.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 80,897 - Reviews: 366 - Favs: 435 - Follows: 523 - Updated: 7/18/2010 - Published: 11/21/2009 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Run Away by LivingInImaginary reviews
Rachel’s eyes widen. “And why will I need all my clothes?” “We’re getting the hell out of here.”
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 25,094 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 231 - Updated: 6/1/2010 - Published: 4/6/2010 - Rachel B., Puck
Disney Laced Profanity by ophelia22 reviews
Chapter Twelve-- Noah Puckerman is still in denial and Rachel's wearing a skirt the size of a belt. Final Chapter is up! P/R
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 29,342 - Reviews: 363 - Favs: 417 - Follows: 325 - Updated: 3/24/2010 - Published: 12/19/2009 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Song As Old As Rhyme by nitefang reviews
It was a tale as old as time, a story of a love that went beyond appearances, beyond pride and prejudices, to bind together two very unlikely and unprepared people.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 18,142 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 1/7/2013 - Published: 12/25/2012 - [Rachel B., Puck] - Complete
Tomorrow Never Comes by Ms. Perception reviews
After an encounter with the county fair's gypsy fortuneteller, Rachel is forced to repeat the day until she fixes her greatest mistake. Too bad she has no idea what that mistake is or what it has to do with Puck.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,274 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 231 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/18/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
The Key to Her Heart by Puck's Angel reviews
Will Schuester sees something special between Puck and Rachel. What's he going to do about it?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,389 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 87 - Updated: 3/13/2011 - Published: 3/11/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
I Dare You by Lil Drop Of Magic reviews
Rachel and Puck engage in a battle of wills that neither wants to lose. Slight AU. T for language.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 73,625 - Reviews: 350 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 311 - Updated: 10/29/2010 - Published: 2/3/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Don't Let This Be Over by Tarafina reviews
In a few hours, she'd be gone, and a bitter part of his heart was terrified that this would be the last time he saw her.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,245 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/27/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
The Reason Is You by Tarafina reviews
"Sometimes I just sit back and think, 'I was never supposed to get this… This wasn't supposed to be my life… Don't get me wrong, 'cause I thank God every day that it is, but it's just surreal, y'know? That I got all this in the end…"
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,437 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/12/2012 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Whistle A Tune by Tarafina reviews
Rachel and Puck meet as seven-year-olds; Rachel wants to learn how whistle, Puck says he can teach her, but he wants a kiss for his hard work.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,120 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/13/2012 - Rachel B. - Complete
Tell Me What You Want by Tarafina reviews
"Is this the part where I start getting pissed that you're embarrassed to be seen with me?"
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,539 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/14/2012 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Luck of the Jewish by nitefang reviews
Where was his father's old shotgun? Puck needed it to go blast his own head off since it was malfunctioning. He'd lost his mind. It was the heat. He passed out from heatstroke and was having some funky dream as some sort of cosmic payback for coming up with so many racist jokes. He thought he'd been in the clear since he'd never said them out loud. Apparently he was wrong.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,210 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 10/23/2012 - Published: 10/2/2012 - [Puck, Rachel B.] - Complete
New York Goodbye by carrie4angel reviews
AU During a radio interview Puck reveals the events that inspired him to write the most popular song from his debut album.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,380 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 19 - Published: 11/8/2012 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Counted For by artist-in-the-making reviews
Having arrived to a new town for Rachel, has taken her for a spin. Wanting to pursue a career in theatre when winter has just begun is what she intends to concentrate on in college, but clearly settling into this freezing and mysterious place is going to be a greater task. What more is there to be worried about when truly time is of the essence? Au. P/R.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,504 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/11/2012 - Rachel B., Puck
Travelling Soldier by UnsuspectingHearts reviews
"As he stepped up to the Microphone he cleared his throat before delivering the last words she would hear before her entire world shattered around her." Puck joins the Army, leaving Rachel behind in Lima. AU.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,866 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/1/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
The Almost Blue Christmas by Caitriona3 reviews
After Finn leaves the tree lot, how does Rachel get home? Who does she call? Especially after Santana's cutting remarks at Sectionals? These were my questions, and here is my answer. AU ending to A Very Glee Christmas - NOT Finn or Santana friendly.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,683 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 170 - Follows: 29 - Published: 12/22/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Final Notes Of a Star by xoxoSILxoxo reviews
And she remembers thinking how awful it was to be born a mute. But she was wrong. This was so much worse.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,516 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/21/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Where The Sidewalk Cracks by nicolasamaria reviews
Puck and Rachel get left behind when the Glee club takes a trip to Disneyland. They decide to roadtrip it together and well ... madness ensues.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 38,489 - Reviews: 557 - Favs: 446 - Follows: 310 - Updated: 1/10/2010 - Published: 11/29/2009 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Say You Will by yomomma222 reviews
Puck wants Rachel, Finn wants Rachel, Rachel's dating Finn, Rachel wants Puck. Simple, right? Puckleberry one shot with Tike…Mina…whatever they're called, on the side, because they're just adorable together. Rated T to be safe.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,647 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/29/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Right Through The Very Heart Of It by une fille reviews
Rachel and Puck meet in New York City to finish the story they started in Lima, Ohio.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,694 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 287 - Follows: 22 - Published: 12/17/2009 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Puck and Rachel One Shots by X5 - 452 reviews
A collection of one shots about our favourite characters, Puck and Rachel. One shots turned out to be in order so these are moments in time between Puck and Rachel. Chapter 26 - In Which Puck Decides He Hates Dopplegangers
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 75,154 - Reviews: 694 - Favs: 427 - Follows: 496 - Updated: 11/6/2010 - Published: 11/25/2009 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Owner Of A Lonely Heart by Miss Higher Power reviews
After Finn breaks up with Rachel, she decides she's never going to let anyone hurt her like that again.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,235 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/24/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
210 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »