Home Community TV Shows Glee Puckleberry Finn
Puckleberry Finn
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 06-25-09
Founder: Frenzy In Delirium - Stories: 134 - Followers: 42 - Staff: 2 - id: 71457
When I first saw Puck and Rachel on glee, I knew they had to be together and when they did get together it was amazing...but then they broke up. This community is for those who love Puckleberry and want the show to renew their romance. I will only except stories within these categories: (Rachel and Puck), (Finn and Quinn), and some(Rachel and Quinn), but mostly Rachel and Puck, since their my favorite :)

Unwritten Destiny by Riptide Pride reviews
"Beth is actually pretty, she's popular, nobody hates her, everybody wants a daughter like that, and the reason she was adopted was to have a better life, not because she was unwanted." PXR Puck's anger is leaving Rachel in pain no matter what she does.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 9 - Words: 29,788 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 185 - Updated: 4/22/2012 - Published: 9/17/2011 - Puck, Rachel B.
Forgive and Forget by MissMandyPandy reviews
Rachel makes a drunken mistake. Although she may just rethink calling what happened 'a mistake.' Rachel's left with some serious decisions to make. Puckleberry, eventually, Brittana, Klaine & Mike/Tina.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,077 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/10/2011 - Published: 6/11/2011 - Puck, Rachel B.
I'll Get By by GoingVintage reviews
When WWII starts, Rachel, Puck, Sam, and Quinn's lives all change in an instant. Love, loss, heartbreak, and hope await as the men go off to war and leave the women behind. Puckleberry story with Samchel and Quick to start. AU. 3/19/11 - COMPLETE.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 67,859 - Reviews: 470 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 3/19/2011 - Published: 2/24/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Waiting by GoingVintage reviews
Life is complicated. Life is really complicated when you're in love with your best friend's wife and you know that she can never be yours. Puckleberry future fic. Oneshot fill for the PR drabble meme on LJ.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16,431 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 142 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/4/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Whatever It Takes by GoingVintage reviews
Puck and Rachel are getting a divorce. All that's left is for the papers to be signed. But friends and a snowstorm and maybe even a touch of fate on New Year's Eve might just intervene. Puckleberry future fic. One-shot.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,592 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/27/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
We'll Meet Again by GoingVintage reviews
It's December 1944 when English nurse Rachel Berry meets injured American soldier Noah Puckerman and eventually becomes his war bride. For a prompt at the Puck Rachel Drabble Meme on LJ. Historical ONE-SHOT.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,729 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 260 - Follows: 27 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Misfit Toy Hero Squad by Cassprincess reviews
After 372 years, another young man has been gifted with the power of fire after the crimson moon. Can thirteen young people and their new talents come together and protect each other from harm? Sci-fi!Puckleberry, Klaine, Finncedes, Chang-squared & More
Glee - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 67 - Words: 175,418 - Reviews: 2183 - Favs: 658 - Follows: 681 - Updated: 2/29/2012 - Published: 12/21/2010 - Puck, Rachel B.
Good Ruck by TraceyLPacelli reviews
Business becomes a guilty pleasure that takes both Puck and Rachel by surprise.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,181 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 1/17/2011 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Puck, Rachel B.
Out of the Blue by SapphireEJ reviews
When Puck admits something to Rachel 'out of the blue;' what happens? Now both will face the ups and downs of his admission and find a little bit about each other along the way. Spoilers up to 1x22 - Journey, to be safe
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 91 - Words: 639,256 - Reviews: 1681 - Favs: 652 - Follows: 659 - Updated: 10/19/2013 - Published: 10/29/2009 - Puck, Rachel B.
On Cooper Street by GoingVintage reviews
He first notices her when they're nine years old and standing on Cooper Street. Growing up with Puck and Rachel. A "The Wonder Years" inspired one-shot that was supposed to just be a drabble for the Puck/Rachel Drabble Meme.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,906 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
The Perfect Two by zzzooe reviews
/"I have concurred that friendship, or becoming allied forces, are the only way to survive life in this terrible concrete jungle." Puck was still too stunned to do anything but nod and he wondered what the hell he was getting himself into./ Puckleberry.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,322 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/18/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Love? by WolfRave reviews
How do you know when you like someone? A simple question opens Puck's eyes. Fairy Fic Godmother again! :P
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,836 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/17/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
His Territory by amythedork reviews
He likes to make sure that everyone knows she's Puck's girl. T for swearing and mild sex references.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,939 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 366 - Follows: 34 - Published: 8/17/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Who Died and Made You King of Anything? by StarsAreAMetaphor reviews
Quinn Fabray decided to keep her daughter and stay with Finn. It's been over a year since the birth and now the young couple are dealing with the unique situation of being teen parents, keeping her biological father a secret and her special challenges.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,444 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 3/8/2012 - Published: 8/16/2010 - Quinn F., Finn H.
Three Days by WolfRave reviews
Random One shot, Funny Mike! and Rachel verbal smack down! :D Puckleberry because i can't resist! :D Now 2-shot cos people begged :P
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,786 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 226 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 7/25/2010 - Published: 7/22/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
WHIPPED by oh.black.stars reviews
Retarded drabble from the one and only Puck. "Damn Mike and his Asian ninja skills" Rated for language.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,121 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Details in the Fabric by empresslars reviews
Rachel wants to improve her relationship with the other Glee members, so she turns to Matt and Mike for help. AU after Bad Reputation. P/R, with M/M/R friendship. T for language.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 25,527 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 513 - Updated: 2/1/2012 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Rachel B., Puck
Shutting Rachel up by KeydaV reviews
Noah reflects on how he learned about the best way to shut Rachel up. Puckleberry
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 482 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/10/2010 - [Puck, Rachel B.] - Complete
She Calls by artigiano reviews
When she calls, he answers. Puckleberry.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,698 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/9/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Love Is Such A Dirty Word by X5 - 452 reviews
This was why he didn't hate her; Rachel knew exactly what he wanted to say without him having to say the words. She was fluent in 'Puckish'. Puckleberry of course. Happy Valentine's Day!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,372 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Brand New Me by LiveLaughLurve3 reviews
When Mr. Schue leaves Glee to take care of his family Rachel gets fed up and leaves town for a boarding school in NYC. Now a year later she comes back with a new look, a new name, and a new personality and people notice. AU. Rating may change.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 24,172 - Reviews: 311 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 449 - Updated: 10/21/2010 - Published: 5/25/2010 - Rachel B., Puck
Always Mine by Dreamin.of.Scotland reviews
I'd been in love with Rachel since 7th Grade, every slushie I threw at her was my way of getting her attention. And now in my Junior year at McKinley High; I was ready to make her mine. Orginally VickyC1's adopted by me.ON HIATUS.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,760 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 7/23/2010 - Published: 5/9/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
World Spins Madly On by oylizabeth reviews
Noah doesn't know how Shelby ever got out of Rachel Berry's life. Because it's been 8 years since their high school graduation and he's still firmly entrenched in her life.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,093 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 310 - Follows: 24 - Published: 6/14/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
These Games of Make Believe are at an End by brookemopolitan reviews
Puck in a Phantom mask...how much more do you need? Post I Get the Final Say, set at Regionals...Puckleberry...ONESHOT!
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,115 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/6/2010 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
The Boy is Mine by kezztip reviews
Set during the Mercedes/Santana sing-off in Laryngitis - who does Puck really belong to? One shot.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,249 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 162 - Follows: 29 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
64 | Page 1 .. Last Next »