Home Community Movies Camp Rock Pure Camp Rock
Pure Camp Rock
Follow .
Focus: Movies Camp Rock, Since: 07-05-08
Founder: Seventeenforeverxoxo - Stories: 376 - Followers: 11 - id: 60114
A community where you'll only find camp rock stories. No cast fics or anything else just camp rock!

Introducing Me by coolkitten12 reviews
Who I Am sequel. The gang travel back to Camp Rock after the world tour, but how have things changed between them and what may the summer hold? Unexpected twists, love rivals and plenty of song writing.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 34 - Words: 78,188 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 12/15/2011 - Published: 8/10/2010
Not So Perfect by Rose1990 reviews
Mitchie thought she had a happy life. Great friends and a loving boyfriend who so happenings to be the lead singer in Connect Three. But life and people are not so prefect.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 30,345 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/19/2010 - Published: 7/26/2010 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Fighting for Our Lives literally by TrueLoveAlways16 reviews
Nate. Famous rockstar. Caitlyn. Ordinary girl. Just one problem.. she's dying, along with her twin sister, Mitchie. Caitlyn can't help falling for Nate when Connect Three, Nate's band, comes to town. Mitchie even falls for Shane. Can C3 save the girls?
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,975 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/4/2010 - Published: 7/23/2010 - Caitlyn G., Nate
Let Go by xxstrawberry16xx reviews
Nate, Mitchie's first love, was killed in a car crash and no matter how hard she tries she can't forget him. Can you ever let go of the first person you loved? Maybe if there is someone there to take their place. Someone named Shane. *Smitchie oneshot*
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,013 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Dearest Shane by L.I.V.E.x.L.O.V.E reviews
Shane Gray is a secret agent. Or was. He was pronounced dead 2 years ago, and his wife Mitchie Torres hasn't seen him in three. She's been writing him for all the time they've been apart. What happens when he finally contacts her? T FOR SAFETY! SxM
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,147 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Shane G., Mitchie T.
World Of Chances by xxlovely reviews
She was just your normal girl harbouring some dark secrets.He was an egotistical jerk,working his way through woman after woman,when 2 worlds collide will they see past the hatred,can they change eachother for the better,do they stand a chance at love?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,024 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/15/2010 - Mitchie T., Shane G.
Who I Am by coolkitten12 reviews
Connect 3 are back on track after Shane's camp summer and are off on tour, with Mitchie and Caitlyn coming along for the ride. But what happens when new artist Eliza Austen and her sister Marie are added to the line up?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 33 - Words: 94,849 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/2/2010 - Published: 3/27/2010 - Jason - Complete
Superstar by blueSKIES247 reviews
She's invisible and everyone knows who he is. Nitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,167 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/4/2010 - Mitchie T., Nate - Complete
With Love by Maddybabbi reviews
Every year, when Mitchie Torres goes on holiday, she sends a post card to three people. 1 Her best friend Caitlyn. 2 Her other best friend Sierra and 3 Shane Gray. He's never replied to her Postcards, but is this year different? Collab w. Ella1210.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 14,649 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 6/27/2010 - Published: 3/24/2010 - Mitchie T., Shane G.
Take Me Back by thesoundofsunshine reviews
“You know, you’re a little too obsessed with Connect 3.” If only she knew how we both grew up, and went our separate ways. And, that’s why I have their pictures all over my room. I was hoping we could fall back into old routine of being best friends.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 42,024 - Reviews: 261 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 4/5/2010 - Published: 1/2/2010 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Photograph by Jemi Obsessed reviews
He took a deep breath and looked at the Polaroid. There was Mitchie, smiling that confident smile she had always wore when he was around, until that night, and she was holding a smiling little boy in a green striped polo shirt. That boy was his son.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,390 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
Look After You by xxlovely reviews
its hard being in love with your bestfriend,knowing you'll be the on picking up the pieces when the latest hoe proves no good.you want him,and youre going to fight.defeat is hard to accept.moving on is inevitable.but will he come to his senses in time?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 53,401 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 6/24/2010 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Shane G., Mitchie T.
Candied Hearts by cr8vgrl reviews
When Caitlyn forgets Mitchie's birthday, Mitchie decides to set Caitlyn up on a Valentine's holiday "blind" date instead of receiving a present. Will Caitlyn discover the attraction between them? Does he like her too? ONESHOT!
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,152 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Nate, Caitlyn G. - Complete
Getting What's Deserved by LittleRedOne reviews
Shane knew Nate was a good guy and that he deserved to be happy with Mitchie. And really, what did Shane ever do to deserve her? One shot. Shane/Nate friendship centering around a Nitchie development with a slight hint of Shaitlyn thrown in.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,234 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Published: 1/20/2010 - Shane G., Nate - Complete
Shedding Tears by jonaslovers1421 reviews
They had been in love since they were teenagers, but they were stuck in a routine. They fight, she cries. He does something stupid, she cries. When will Mitchie realize she doesn't need this? And when will Shane figure out that he is making her cry?
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,447 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/9/2010 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G.
The Notebook by SailorNiki reviews
It's avarage day at school for Mitchie Torres. She goes to her normal classes, see's her friends, everything as usual. When she leaves her notebook on a school bench, what happens when popstar Nate Gray finds it? Follow the entries from Nate and Mitchie.
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,269 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 8/29/2009 - Published: 9/18/2008
He Said, She Said by SmileForTheCamera xoxo reviews
what if shane decides to propose mitchie in front of thousands of fans while a concert is on. *smitchie* oneshot!
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,250 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Teardrops On My Guitar by monko25 reviews
ShanexMitchie. I looked down at the little droplets sitting on the strings of my guitar. I gave a bitter smile. I guess Shane Gray was the reason for the teardrops on my guitar Part 2 of a series of Taylor Swift one-shots
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,797 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/26/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Don't Forget by EcstasyOfSesshoumaru reviews
There is trouble brewing in Paradise. Did Shane cheat on Mitchie? Oneshot Smitchie R&R please.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,511 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/3/2010 - Shane G., Mitchie T. - Complete
Strawberries by PurpleAngel87 reviews
You responded by pulling her ever so slightly closer and you tried not to attempt memorising the way she felt in your arms and the way she smelt like strawberries. Nate/Mitchie. One-shot.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,103 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Published: 6/15/2009 - Nate, Mitchie T. - Complete
Butterflies by xoAlmostFamous reviews
Shane is my best friend slash secret crush of 329048 years. Well, it's felt that long, anyway. ShaneMitchie. AU.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,604 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 5/3/2009 - Published: 3/27/2009
Of Jerks and Popstars by xxHeadInTheStarsxx reviews
“Oh, sorry. I forgot that I was speaking to a virgin.” If you combine a perverted Shane and a sarcastic Mitchie, the possibilities are endless. Smitchie. one-shot
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,307 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Forget by Jemi Obsessed reviews
Mitchie Torres grew to hate Shane Gray over time. He was a jerk. And always would be.
Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 617 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/12/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Take a Second Look at Us by jemi-junkie reviews
Shane and Mitchie's marriage is falling apart...will they be able to save it? Inspired by the Story of Us, Michael Buble's Home, David Pomeranz' Take a Second Look and whole lot of other things. Used to be a Jemi fic. But that's not allowed...My Bad! :
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,925 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/17/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
Friend of Mine by jemi-junkie reviews
Mitchie and Shane have been friends all their lives. But is that all they'll ever be? You might call me evil after this...
Camp Rock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,018 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/28/2009 - Mitchie T., Shane G. - Complete
348 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »