Home Community Plays/Musicals Cats Purrrfect Junkyard Stories!
Purrrfect Junkyard Stories!
Follow .
Focus: Plays/Musicals Cats, Since: 07-20-10
Founder: RumTumTugress - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 83632
A few of my favorite Cats the Musical Stories

Jemima's Teen Drama by RumTumTugress reviews
Macavity returns to the Junkyard and talks Jemima into coming back with him to his lair. Will the kittens see through Macavity's evil plan? Sequel to Munkustrap's Teen Romance
Cats - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 11,330 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/16/2010 - Published: 8/25/2010 - Jemima, Macavity - Complete
Ask the Cats! by MacavityManiac reviews
So, somehow, the cast of Cats got into my house. Now that they have no choice, they have to answer your questions! So send me some questions! Please! They're driving me insane! Just wanted to say, special thankies to Miss-Misto! My best friend!
Cats - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 43 - Words: 5,253 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/24/2010 - Published: 8/11/2010
Growing Silver by Rosebud5 reviews
Munkustrap is, of course, the Protector of the tribe. The strong, mature, serious leader. But he wasn't always like that. This is a story of growing up, of a lost kitten-hood, and of a certain Jellicle family. This is the story of Munkustrap. Two-shot.
Cats - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,877 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/8/2010 - Munkustrap - Complete
Cats in the Cradle by Rosebud5 reviews
Munkustrap and Demeter have been mates for some while now, and faced many hardships together. But suddenly, they're faced with the biggest milestone of their lives yet: kittens. A fic complete with a fuzzy Tugger, tuna fish ice cream, and pickles.
Cats - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,288 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Munkustrap, Demeter - Complete