Home Community TV Shows Glee Quinntana Fics
Quinntana Fics
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 06-01-11
Founder: Kalexico - Stories: 249 - Followers: 34 - Staff: 3 - id: 92830
A community for romantic Quinntana love.

Something Blue by the-littlest-pumpkin reviews
Jess Welford touches down in New York City after two very long, busy years, with nothing but a flowery suitcase, an impending sense of dread and an immaculate bridesmaid's dress. Here begins the longest two weeks of her entire life. Future AU fic, Sweetie Pie's Bkaery sequel. Jesstany, Quinntana
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 21 - Words: 147,898 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 203 - Updated: 4/10 - Published: 7/21/2014 - Quinn F., Santana L., Brittany P., OC
New Things by BrittzandTana reviews
Quinntana Fanfiction. Quinn is going to New York to go to NYU, and finds some very new things happening in her life... Note: I have never been to New York. I don't know what NYU is like. Setting, except general things, i made up, because I don't feel like memorizing the streets of New York City (;
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 60,720 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 198 - Updated: 10/14/2013 - Published: 2/15/2013 - [Quinn F., Santana L.] - Complete
The L Word by charizard03 reviews
Being a nerd automatically places you at the bottom of the food chain. Nope. Not true. That's if your Santana Lopez. Because being hot and smart at the same, time gives you power and control on everything. But what happens when she cannot control one thing?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 17 - Words: 54,167 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 7/11/2014 - Published: 8/29/2013 - Quinn F., Santana L.
The Discipline of Self-Control by Whisper'd Misery reviews
Quinn is a new, young Literature Professor trying to carve knowledge and wisdom into the young minds of the new generation. Santana is a reckless rebel, living on sex, drugs and rock 'n roll... Will Quinn be able to save Santana before her self-destruction goes to far?... A/U Quintanna
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 54 - Words: 79,320 - Reviews: 463 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 8/9/2013 - Published: 5/25/2013 - Santana L., Quinn F. - Complete
The Lightside of Love, Hate and Everything in Between by Whisper'd Misery reviews
Sequel to "The Darkside Love, Hate and Everything in Between...
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 43 - Words: 43,389 - Reviews: 244 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 5/25/2013 - Published: 4/25/2013 - Santana L., Quinn F. - Complete
The Darkside of Hate, Love and everything inbetween by Whisper'd Misery reviews
And Why? You ask? Is Quinn the only one that is safe from Santana's twisted sex games? Because Quinn has been through so much already… That and, Quinn is as straight as arrow. It couldn't hurt to tempt though. Right? Quintanna
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 43 - Words: 31,559 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 4/25/2013 - Published: 3/14/2013 - Quinn F., Santana L. - Complete
Pretty new life by Red Ready reviews
What happens when a 15 year old girl who's completely happy with her life starts turning into a boy and that's just not enough she's totally unaware of what's coming. * GENDERSWAP * My first attempt give it a chance. don't forget to comment :)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 28,311 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 9/2/2014 - Published: 3/17/2014 - [Quinn F., Santana L.]
They Don't Know About Us by shannonpuckerman reviews
AU.Santana is the best soccer player McKinleys ever seen but that means nothing to head cheerio Quinn Fabray.When the soccer star is paired with head cheerio and the girl shes loved forever will sparks fly or will their friends and their hearts hold them back?Will their love last or be kicked under the bleachers? Updates are back:)**previously called Hero***
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 23,316 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 261 - Updated: 10/11/2014 - Published: 12/29/2012 - Quinn F., Santana L.
My Guardian Angel by spezria26 reviews
Love is supposed to be simple. I love her. She loves me. Yet, it is so much more complicated than that. Quinntana. Includes Recaps of each chapter if you forget. Angel-Quinn/Human-Santana. Slow burn, but worth it. COMPLETED.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 34 - Words: 104,133 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 7/19/2014 - Published: 7/6/2013 - [Santana L., Quinn F.] - Complete
A Chance for Something More by imaginecreatebefall reviews
Santana is finally getting used to her life in the city when Quinn unexpectedly shows up at their door, forcing both of them to deal with their new feelings for one another. (Starts off more on the soft and light end, although as the story goes on there's some angst and drama mixed in with fun and romance. Basically, it has a little bit of everything.)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 53,865 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 296 - Updated: 3/17/2014 - Published: 3/13/2013 - Quinn F., Santana L. - Complete
The secret inside my Diary by justagirlwholovestowrite reviews
This will be my first fanfic, so don t be too hard on me. It will be a Quinntana fic, I don t own glee or any of it's characters :P. My first language is Dutch not English so my English may not be perfect at times. Rating: T for now Enjoy! Chapter 1: My first note
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,869 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 5/14/2013 - Published: 4/24/2013 - Quinn F., Santana L.
A Surprising Holiday Gift by hphglover reviews
Santana gives Quinn a gift she never expected. Quintanna fic.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,513 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 20 - Published: 1/8/2012 - Quinn F., Santana L. - Complete
Love Me If You Dare by uniqueuker reviews
Based on the film Jeux d'enfants. As adults, best friends Quinn and Santana continue the odd game they started as children - a fearless competition to outdo one another with daring and outrageous stunts. While they often act out to relieve one another's pain, their game might be a way to avoid the fact that they are truly meant for one another.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,520 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 50 - Published: 7/2/2012 - Santana L., Quinn F.
Kaleidoscope Heart by cadacabezasumundo reviews
Quinn and Santana are married and the latter is in the Army.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,117 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 20 - Published: 6/13/2012 - Santana L., Quinn F. - Complete
I Can't Let You Go by elementofsurprises reviews
Santana needed a break from her normal every day life, including Brittany. Those two had been in love since two years ago, or Santana thought so. So now she heads to somewhere far away to think alone until she meets a girl named Quinn. Spending vacation time together, these two girls start to develop a relationship but what happens when reality hits and they need to return home.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,294 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 11/4/2012 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Quinn F., Santana L.
Shelter by Make-It-New reviews
Before long the game in her head became a metaphor for her life, avoid all the cracks and bumps for fear that one day you just might disappear. No one would know she was missing and go looking for her. She'd simply just be gone and the world would carry on like nothing had changed. Quinntana.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 40,183 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 6/27/2012 - Published: 6/11/2012 - Santana L., Quinn F.
Measuring Up by CheshireRyan reviews
Sequel to "The Knights of Lima County." Santana has no idea what to think when Quinn shows up after fourteen years of no contact. How do you take someone back after abandoning you? Quinntana
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,381 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 9/30/2012 - Published: 5/1/2012 - Quinn F., Santana L.
The One Where Quinn Breaks Her iPhone by hellyeahgleek reviews
Cute Quinntana oneshot-Quinn breaks her iPhone, and is desperate to play Angry Birds. A/N: This is the first in the soon many The One Where...Quinntana oneshots!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 779 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/12/2012 - Santana L., Quinn F. - Complete
What Did I Miss? by HashDash23 reviews
I was re-reading 'A Fight Makes A Family' and I realised that there was somethings that I could add so this will cover time gaps such as from 'Dear Diary' to 'A Fight Makes A Family' and 'And It Continues'. Look out for updates. Rated T for now.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,876 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/14/2012 - Published: 3/4/2012 - Quinn F., Santana L.
One step until we break by Temper01 reviews
One mistake causes Quinn to lose Santana; but can she save her marriage?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 33,399 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 6/26/2012 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Quinn F., Santana L.
Barely Breathing by lionsss reviews
Their friendship had been of fierce loyalty a hint of jealousy the need to hurt one another &protect them from anyone who would try,the inability to be apart & the promise to be toxic if together.Those werent things of a normal friendship- Quinn knew that
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,104 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 4/15/2012 - Published: 11/26/2011 - Quinn F., Santana L.
Back to Black by Holdontohope reviews
Quintanna future fic. Drama, drama, drama!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,602 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 10/3/2013 - Published: 11/28/2011 - Santana L., Quinn F.
Best Love Song by jemilyislife666 reviews
She can't handle it anymore. She needs to show Quinn the way she feels. And she needs to do it big. Dedicated to amy-gillians.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,999 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 4/16/2012 - Published: 3/19/2012 - Santana L., Quinn F.
Red Dress by city skies reviews
AU. It's the night of the celibacy ball, and Quinn Fabray is ready to celebrate her faith with her fellow church goers. However when new girl Santana Lopez crashes, Quinn has to choose between her beliefs and the devil in a red dress.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,829 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 7/12/2012 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Quinn F., Santana L.
New York and Pretty Blondes by hellyeahgleek reviews
Santana was left heartbroken after discovering Quinn was cheating. Now she's living as the world's hottest popstar in NY, with Brittany as her bestfriend. But what happens when a familiar blonde rocks up? Quinntana pairing with Brittana friendship.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,478 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 5/5/2012 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Santana L., Quinn F.
124 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »