Home Community General RPG Fantasy
RPG Fantasy
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-18-04
Founder: LastSheikah - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 2404
RPGs and Fantasies along with a little angst and scifi all rolled into one little community. Really, now, who could ask for more?

The Lunacy of Zelda: A Link To All Things Random by H. B. Dragonheart reviews
Does this really need a summary? Weirdness! With added 'Things Characters Never Say' and a cameo from an unexpected character... yes, it's one of those stupid random fics, don't kill me, I was new when I wrote it.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 971 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/30/2001 - Complete
The Legend of Link: Ocarina of Time by Master Frodo Baggins reviews
The epic (and humorous) story of a boy and his transition from a small child to the Hero that was prophesized to liberate Hyrule from the reign of Ganon, King of Evil. Chapter 19 coming soon! PG-13 in anticipation of The Shadow Temple.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 41,640 - Reviews: 248 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 4/15/2004 - Published: 9/25/2003
The New Kid by Yuja reviews
Modern AU. Isaac's new at school, & already he's making friends... & meeting the bullies. But will his past help him, or destroy him? Ch 21: As everything comes to a close, aliances are made clear, fates are decided, & loose ends are tied... mostly.
Golden Sun - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 69,630 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 10/15/2006 - Published: 5/24/2003 - Isaac - Complete
Eternal Arcadia by Pegasus Knight reviews
Thought you knew the story of Skies of Arcadia? Think again. Enhanced storylines in "Eternal Arcadia" explore a depth to the world and characters that the game did not, making it realistic while remaining loyal to the plot.
Skies of Arcadia - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 36 - Words: 341,546 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 5/7/2009 - Published: 5/2/2004