Home Community TV Shows Sherlock Rad Bromance
Rad Bromance
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sherlock, Since: 08-24-10
Founder: atrate - Stories: 94 - Followers: 238 - Staff: 8 - id: 84819
A community dedicated to the Sherlock/John. From bromance to fluff to full on slash, you can find it here. Staff wanted.

The Ability to See by junejuly15 reviews
A revelation for Sherlock and John. Sherlock cannot use his deducting skills, he is somehow troubled annoying John along the way. Can be seen as a 'heureka moment' for both of them. Insecurity, comfort, friendship, slash if you want
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,205 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/30/2011 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
The Ten Qualities of a Good Relationship by 1-800-SHDWRLM reviews
Sherlock and John certainly do possess all of them. Johnlock, rated for sexual themes. Hey, tell me if you want me to expand on any of the ten in a review. I'll see what I can do.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,222 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 18 - Published: 5/25/2012 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
These Violent Delights Will Have Violent Ends by wordswhatareinmybrain reviews
"Not even in my darkest moments before did I even consider the possibility of doing this. But then I suppose that is the whole point. That was before. This is after." Post-Reichenbach. John isn't coping with Sherlock's death and becomes desperate.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,136 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 2/11/2013 - Published: 3/19/2012 - John W., Sherlock H. - Complete
221B Paw Stories by Zoffoli reviews
He looked under the bed. His gaze was met by a steely, slit-eyed glower staring directly back at him. "Hello, there" he greeted, grinning triumphantly. John squealed. - Johnlock. Sequel to Sherlock Holmes' Paw Stories. Cases, light angst, but above all, fluff and humour.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 25 - Words: 132,586 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 299 - Updated: 5/18 - Published: 5/22/2012 - Sherlock H., John W.
A Story about Tea Kettles by The Mandyfish reviews
5 times Sherlock had to buy John a new kettle and one time he didn't have to, but he did anyway. Just some useless fluff, pre-slash if you really want to look into it I suppose. R&R
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,357 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/20/2012 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
Sherlock Holmes' Paw Stories by Zoffoli reviews
When the door was pushed open, John grabbed his handgun. When something heavy jumped on his bed and roared, he fired. The roar broke into a wail as the tiger fell back. A tiger. There was a tiger in his room. - Johnlock, bromance. Prequel to 221B Paw Stories.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 11,315 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 5/12/2012 - Published: 5/8/2012 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
I'm not actually gay by naden reviews
John/Sherlock slash on the way. Some memories just don't go away. Sherlock and John are growing apart and the detective can't get over the fact. Rated T for future chapters and safety.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,821 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 3/19/2012 - Published: 1/14/2012 - John W., Sherlock H.
When I May Cease To Be by Schrodingers-Cat-Paradox reviews
It happened so quickly. One minute John and Sherlock sat in the back of a cab, hands inches away from touching, and the next minute the truck was slamming into them. Johnlock, One shot
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,155 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
Only If For A Night by pearls1990 reviews
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." -Charles Bauldaire
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 51,798 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/17/2014 - Published: 3/5/2012 - Sherlock H., John W.
And Then There Were Three by 2hearts1soul reviews
After Sherlock's return, John and Sherlock think their biggest problem is dealing with Col Moran, until Mycroft shows them the error of their ways and they have to deal with John's unknown teenage grieving daughter. A daughter who fears her father and hates Sherlock Holmes as much as he hates her. Established Johnlock. Rating may change later
Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 40 - Words: 124,962 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 143 - Updated: 9/17/2014 - Published: 5/10/2012 - John W., Sherlock H.
The Case of the Walking Dead by NoxLamiarum reviews
"Dead people don't walk around, Sherlock. I would know, I'm a doctor!" "When you've eliminated the impossible, what remains, however improbable, must be true." Sherlock/Watson Bromance
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Humor/Horror - Chapters: 3 - Words: 13,106 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 9/28/2011 - Published: 9/21/2011 - Sherlock H., John W.
All Their Differences by jamesgatz1925 reviews
Over the years, John and Sherlock have picked up on all of their differences. Some content not suitable if you get offended easily. I do not own these characters
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 35 - Words: 29,748 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 4/9/2012 - Published: 12/3/2011 - Sherlock H., John W.
Nutrisco et extinguo by Zoffoli reviews
"You haven't said what you wanted to say." Well yes, some things take you by surprise, and you're not quite prepared for them. Like when your best friend jumps off a building in front of you. Post-Reichenbach epic, Johnlock. Character study, romance, angst, humour, hurt/comfort, friendship, family, slice of life.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 53 - Words: 348,943 - Reviews: 397 - Favs: 219 - Follows: 220 - Updated: 9/4/2013 - Published: 3/16/2012 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
Remain with Me by endsoftime reviews
For every epic, life-altering explosion in a pool complex, there is an aftermath. Yet another post-Great Game "what if." Dreadfully unoriginal, with passing mention of spousal abuse, and gratuitous use of quotes from the episodes. I am sorry.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,049 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 29 - Published: 8/23/2010 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
What If by StarsHideYourFires reviews
A series of AU stories examining different possible meetings for John and Sherlock. Most recently we have in a hotel bar and as vampire hunters. Rating subject to change based on future chapters.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,810 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 4/2/2012 - Published: 8/18/2011 - Sherlock H., John W.
Conditions Of This Agreement by ScopesMonkey reviews
Sherlock is tetchy and lays out some rules for John. Set after "Delineation of Personal Boundaries". John/Sherlock established relationship.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,212 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/27/2011 - John W., Sherlock H. - Complete
Delineation Of Personal Boundaries by ScopesMonkey reviews
John hides the sugar a little too well and Sherlock gets tetchy. John/Sherlock established relationship.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,517 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/25/2011 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
4 Times Sherlock Kissed John for Science by CKerased reviews
4 Times Sherlock Kissed John for Science, and 1 Time John Kissed Him. Sherlock convinces John to take place in a few kissing sessions... for science!
Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,719 - Reviews: 230 - Favs: 800 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 12/21/2011 - Published: 11/20/2011 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
For a Case by CKerased reviews
Sherlock convinces John to come to a gay bar with him to get information for a murder case. When Sherlock begins getting a bit too friendly with one possible witness, John intervenes. Jealous!John. SherlockxJohn Rated K for an f-bomb.
Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,599 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 13 - Published: 11/3/2011 - John W., Sherlock H. - Complete
The Things You Hide by verityburns reviews
Sherlock and John have been working and living together for nearly a year, each finding the other's friendship to be the one thing they would not risk or want to live without. Until something happens to disturb the status quo... Slash.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,091 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 759 - Follows: 57 - Published: 10/3/2011 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
Tuesday Morning by Maybe the Moon reviews
Sherlock dreads Tuesday morning. Also: brains.
Sherlock - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,101 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/2/2010 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
A Study in Pubgoers Revised by CKerased reviews
Sherlock is educating John in how to analyze people and their motives at a local pub. One regretted question on John's part may lead Sherlock to figure out a bit of information that the doctor had intended to keep to himself. John/Sherlock. Preslash.
Sherlock - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,557 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/10/2011 - Sherlock H., John W.
The Unblogged Post by CKerased reviews
Study in Pink spoilers. Sherlock has been curious for quite a while as to what resides within a password-locked folder on John's laptop. One day, he decides to find out... with a very surprising outcome. John/Sherlock.
Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,035 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
Distraction by CKerased reviews
Sherlock is not happy; he is missing a huge piece of the puzzle of his current case, and it is not going over well at 221B Baker Street. John tries to distract Sherlock with a movie in order to get some peace for one night. Sherlock/John. One-shot.
Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,714 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 100 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
The Scarf by CKerased reviews
Ep2 spoliers! Sherlock was nearly strangled to death while at Soo Lin's flat. When, on an occasion a couple of days later, he takes off his scarf, John notices the bruises. John/Sherlock
Sherlock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,276 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/12/2011 - Sherlock H., John W. - Complete
73 | Page 1 .. Last Next »