Home Community Movies Radio Rebel Radio Rebel stories :)
Radio Rebel stories :)
Follow .
Focus: Movies Radio Rebel, Since: 05-20-12
Founder: kikkina123 - Stories: 2 - Followers: 0 - id: 100318
Know of any great stories focused on the Disney CHannel Original Movie 'Radio Rebel? Well then let me know and I'll make sure to post the stories right away! I'm also trying to start taking requests on 'Radio Rebel' stories so feel free to request! :) P.S : I'm also looking for staff members for this community. If you're intersted please let me know by means of PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I Dare You by raenbc reviews
Audrey decides to reject the status quo the best way she knows how: mixing things up. She dares her friends to hang out with people they normally wouldn't, even though she knows that's bound to bring drama! All characters, there will be couples.
Radio Rebel - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 42,976 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 5/16 - Published: 3/5/2012
The Radio Rebels by BABYLIBBY96 reviews
Shy twins Cleo and Tara both share a large secret; They're both anonymous yet very popular radio DJ's. But like everyone else in High School, they have a lot to deal with; Being painfully shy, homework, over-dramatic best friends, popular queen B's, and having crushes on two New-born Pops.
Radio Rebel - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 15,533 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 136 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 4/14/2012 - Published: 4/9/2012 - Tara A., Gabe D. - Complete