Home Community Games Ragnarok Online Ragnarok: Into the Abyss
Ragnarok: Into the Abyss
Follow .
Focus: Games Ragnarok Online, Since: 09-26-04
Founder: Rhea-samma - Stories: 9 - Followers: 1 - id: 3841
All the stories that aren't mine and are based off of the Ragnarok manwah. Manwah is Korean manga

Edit: There is now a section under anime for Ragnarok. I will still keep the stories here, as some users are long gone and probably won't update anytime soon.

Existence by Siginaguran reviews
We are strange this way. We search blindly for gods when we're being hunted and killed by men." A one shot. Loki x ...?
Ragnarok Online - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,425 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/1/2004 - Complete
Midnight Snack by Sakura Li 2 reviews
Well this is probably the very first LidiaLoki fanfiction ever to grace the internet. lol. anyways... it's late at nihgt, Lidia went out for a midnight snack and Loki is thinking about her.
Ragnarok Online - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 811 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/4/2004
Be Blinded By the Truth by generalquistis reviews
While Sara Irine is taking care of the injured Skurai because of Freya's orders, she starts seeing images from the past in her head. Is she simply imagining those or did they really happen? But sometimes, a blind heart can lead to bigger mistakes...
Ragnarok Online - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 27,104 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/18/2005 - Published: 6/20/2004
Rain by zhakeena reviews
(Based on the Manwha) Staring at the corpse, Skurai stood in the rain, hoping to be cleansed of the blood that stained his hands... This is the Skurai fic you've been waiting for. Ahahahah
Ragnarok Online - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,007 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/23/2004
Loki's Other Sentinel by Neku.GrandChase reviews
First PPOV. I finally updated this fic. Did 2 chappies actually. The stories are a spin off in Book 3 and the first part of Book 4. Be back in a few days if ya wanna see some more, k?
Ragnarok Online - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,973 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/19/2005 - Published: 7/13/2004
Ragnarok The Comic: Heat by PlasticWings reviews
Chaos x Loki . Ragnarok . PG13 . Sometime during vol. 8 . “Maybe,” Chaos said, thinking carefully. The scenario in his head played out too perfectly. They were alone. They were hot. He was halfnaked. It would be so easy to just…
Ragnarok Online - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,344 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2004 - Complete
Kyrie Eleison by PlasticWings reviews
In a mix between the Ragnarok comic & game, a young boy is caught in a battle between two powerhouses, Chaos & Loki. After he is saved by an odd Priest, he sets off to be like Chaos... the man the Priest intends to kill.
Ragnarok Online - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,685 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/31/2004 - Published: 5/30/2004
To You My Love :: Guh Daeehgae Neh Sarang by Siye reviews
Based on The Ragnarok Manhwa: A tale of Loki and Fenris.
Ragnarok Online - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,224 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/30/2004 - Published: 5/25/2004 - Complete
Do I Deserve Your Love? by Siye reviews
Sequel to, "To You.. My Love." Another tale of Loki & Fenris.
Ragnarok Online - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 684 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/16/2004