Home Community Cartoons Rainbow Brite Rainbow Brite
Rainbow Brite
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Rainbow Brite, Since: 08-07-08
Founder: ariel's atlantica - Stories: 12 - Followers: 2 - id: 61304
The Rainbow Brite community needs to be more connected! I do hope some RB fans join up; we need to stick together. Haha, all the RB fics you can eat are right here! If you'd like to be staff, shoot me an e-mail and I'll review your credentials. If you have a story idea, send me the story ID and I'll see about adding it. Have fun!

Honey Jar Argument by Major Ursa reviews
The Color Kids have a classic half full half empty argument over a jar of honey.
Rainbow Brite - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 860 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/27/2004
The Second Daughter by Bradamante13 reviews
Four years after the Princess's attempt to take over Spectra, a girl is found who holds the key to the past and could change the path of the future...
Rainbow Brite - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 25,060 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/31/2005 - Published: 6/12/2002
Rainbow Brite and the 200 Horses by Dusty-Gal reviews
The Evil Princess's sister, Aurora is planning to get revenge on Rainbow Brite by combining the HOU (Horses of the Universe) powers. Now it is up to Rainbow Brite, Stormy and some new friends to stop it!
Rainbow Brite - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,013 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 6/4/2005 - Published: 5/10/2005
Shadowed Sunriser by ariel's atlantica reviews
Sunriser falls ill...and ironically, the antidote lies in a swamp in a small, secluded section of The Pits. Rainbow Brite, with help, is recruited to retrieve the Antidote. Can she get the Antidote to Sunriser in time?
Rainbow Brite - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,002 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/27/2004 - Complete
Stormy Skies by ariel's atlantica reviews
Sequel to "Shadowed Sunriser." Rainbow Brite is experiencing love. After Brian helped her get the antidote to cure Sunriser, she began to fall for him. But Red Butler is after her. Who will win the heart of Rainbow Brite?
Rainbow Brite - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,864 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/30/2004 - Complete
New Love by ariel's atlantica reviews
Sequel to "Stormy Skies." Rainbow Brite and Brian are finally calling themselves a couple. But Murky and Lurky capture Starlite for a powerful woman named Cytherea, who wants him for herself. Can Rainbow and her friends save him in time?
Rainbow Brite - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,081 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/7/2008
Krys's Secret by RainbowPrincess reviews
Krys has a secret for Rainbow, that launches them into the rest of their life.... I added 2 short chapters, happy reading!
Rainbow Brite - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,789 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 3/19/2005 - Published: 3/26/2003
Brian's Demise by Arcenbris reviews
Brian's Demise is the first in Brian's Trilogy. It contatins some violent images and intense moments. I would rate it a high PG, low PG-13. This is the full version containing scenes not published on Rainbowbrite.net
Rainbow Brite - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 19,700 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/28/2005
The Rainbow Connection by Charles Xavier reviews
Guilt stricken by a misfortunate event, Wisp strips off her Color belt and flees to Earth into seclusion. Through years passing, she grows into adulthood leading a new life of her own. But will her peace last forever?
Rainbow Brite - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,358 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 9/11/2007 - Published: 10/14/2005 - Complete
Shadows over Etheria by TheZorker reviews
New lands with new problems lead to new adventure. Brian is along to help, but war is something neither Rainbow nor Brian could have prepared for.
Crossover - She-Ra, Princess of Power & Rainbow Brite - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 32,372 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/24/2010 - Published: 1/8/2006 - Complete