Home Community Anime/Manga Tokyo Mew Mew Random TMM fanfics
Random TMM fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Tokyo Mew Mew, Since: 06-01-05
Founder: Kazeyo - Stories: 11 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 15886
This is a place to put random fanfics for TMM. duh

Strawberry Ichigo by sexysilver reviews
She is stuck as a cat for god know how long, she can not return to a human for some reason even when she kisses Ryou and Purin. What is going to happen to her? what does that guy mean Soul mate? Complete. one shot. Guess the character pairings.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,261 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 8 - Published: 10/15/2004 - Ryou S., Ichigo M. - Complete
Silent Tears of My Heart by crossxmyxheart232 reviews
STORY UNDER CONSTRUCTION! a few chapters will be down at a time for repairs. i'll have it back up as soon as I can. Thanks.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,167 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 10/14/2004 - Published: 9/1/2004
Comforting Embrace by Silent Sage reviews
Ryou is still upset about Ichigo and his unrequited love for her, but...someone who really cares for him has been at his side since that incident. Maybe an accident will help him see her. RyouxLettuce
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,524 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/10/2004 - Ryou S., Lettuce M. - Complete
Mew Mew Metamorphasis by Kaminari Hoshino reviews
The Red DNA animals have been found, the knights are being discovered. What will happen when Ryou and Kishu discover how it all REALLY started? Who are the Blue DNA animals, friend....or foe...(takes place about after episode 26 of series)
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 25,057 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/18/2004 - Published: 6/2/2004
Cupid strikes twice! by wee-mad-animenut reviews
What would you do if you fell in love...with 2 people? and you couldn't decide who to choose? Ryou is playing a game with Ichigo and is plotting...but Ichigo has no idea!CHAPTER 5 IS UP! PEASE READ AND REVIEW
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,006 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/3/2004 - Published: 4/13/2004
The Only One for Me by pink-rose-bud reviews
The Tokyo Mew Mews have finished their mission. It's time to all hang out and have fun. But what's this? Kish comes back to Earth! He won't let go his love for Ichigo. He tries to get Ichigo back. Will Ichigo fall for him this time? KishIchigo pair.
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,548 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/23/2005 - Published: 6/1/2005
In This Life by pikachiyo reviews
Shirogane Ryou knew there would be side effects when he began the Mew Project, but he never imagined to what extent. Not, at least, until the symptoms began to manifest themselves in the Project’s very first human experiment… himself. [IchigoxRyou]
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,373 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 6/10/2005 - Published: 12/4/2004
Prince Kish by Sakuranbo-Chan reviews
[DISCONTINUED]Kish has been betrothed to a Princess named Lettuce Midorikawa, but fate has other plans. Then one day when Kish sneaks out he bumps into a peasant girl in the market and falls in love with her, but his father forbids it. [KI] [LR]
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,728 - Reviews: 234 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/28/2006 - Published: 10/31/2004 - Kish, Ichigo M.
Dimension Tension by Kissu Kisshu reviews
Kisshu creates a new Kirema Anima to defeat the Mew Mews. What is its power and why do all the Mew Mews attacks fail? Will this be the end of Ichigo and the gang? Sailor Moon and InuYasha crossover.IxM,IxKMostly,IxR,RxLxPai,TaxPud last chap[COMPLETE]
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 27,566 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/30/2005 - Published: 5/21/2005 - Ichigo M., Kish - Complete
Planet Insideous by Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear reviews
Ichigo becomes a seriously injured, travels to Kish's home planet, and becomes blind for a while. This is totally IchigoxKish! Hey my fans! I have to say that you have been doing a good job of reviewing! Thankz and keep it up the good work!
Tokyo Mew Mew - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,264 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 1/4/2005 - Published: 11/5/2004