Home Community Books Goosebumps Random/cool/somewhat scary stories
Random/cool/somewhat scary stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Goosebumps, Since: 02-27-08
Founder: Lady-CheshireXIII - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 56042
I love scary stories, don't you? Most of these really won't be all that scary, because most people here don't write REALLY scary stories, but there good just the same.

Death to Death by Cute.xox reviews
four sisters,a killer hiding in their home,this is a creepy story...find out what happens...
Goosebumps - Rated: K - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,986 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/2/2008
Fear Street: The Book by Lady-CheshireXIII reviews
Milla has lived at 99 Fear Street for a few months.She's made a new friend and boy is he cute!But he's betrayed her and so she uses the powers of a mysterious book to get her revenge! But she's lost control of the power!What happens next?Read to find out!
Goosebumps - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 18 - Words: 4,971 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/7/2008 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Complete
nightmares are forever by hannahe200 reviews
Ella is going to The Archaway boarding school. Its gonna be the best year ever! at least thats what she thinks.PLEASE R&R
Goosebumps - Rated: T - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 589 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14/2007
Revenge From the Grave by AmethystStarr reviews
Twin sisters Kat and Liz couldn't be more diffrent. Kat is a tom boy and loves paranormal things. Liz is a good student and perfect. The girls move with their father to a new house where bad things start to happen.
Goosebumps - Rated: K - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,694 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/28/2008 - Published: 10/1/2006 - Complete
My Boyfriend's a Ghost? by Mae-Kou reviews
Chapter 5 UP!For Maria Katrina, having a boyfriend at an early age wasn’t bad. But she still doesn’t have a boyfriend and she’ll soon gonna have one. Too bad she didn’t pick Brad who really loved her. Because the boy she’ll meet isn’t ordinary....
Goosebumps - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,499 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/15/2005 - Published: 4/13/2005
Hush Little Baby, Don't Say a Word by dvlgrl105 reviews
I don't want to see blood anymore. I don't want to see dead people anymore. So should I tell? (er... not related to any other stories i wrote...and yea.. the summary sux)
Goosebumps - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,638 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 8/31/2004 - Published: 10/24/2003
Fear St:The Last Call: first evil by superfreakyqueen1995 reviews
twins have over taken the up stairs of their house, and overtaken the popularity contest... for know... or forever
Goosebumps - Rated: K+ - English - Horror/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 148 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/19/2006
Blood House by hannahe200 reviews
Terri goes to her great aunt ellas house for the summer....will it be good....or bad? PLEASE! R&R
Goosebumps - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,223 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/27/2007