Home Community General Random Stories I Found Worth Reading
Random Stories I Found Worth Reading
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-30-04
Founder: The Sagittarius Sage - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 4439
Random stories that i've read that i think you should read if you like the subject there about...

Only my most favoritest stories are here...so they have a REALLY REALLY good chance of being worth reading..

HOME by The Sagittarius Sage reviews
{Chapter 7 is up..}violet, klaus, izzy, and duncan have to find sunny. Does the man behind the counter at the store in town know where she is? Maybe..well..prolly mm slash in soon chapters (reason behind genre)
Series Of Unfortunate Events - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,883 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 5/25/2005 - Published: 8/15/2004
We Are Santa's Elves! by sawyerzelda reviews
lz. Link and Zelda are 2 bickering coworkers at Santa's Toy Factory. What happens when Kringle decides it's time for them to become friends and orders them to take a trip to NYC? The mayhem! The unexpected discontinuation of the story!sry writers block
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,564 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 11/21/2005 - Published: 8/13/2004
I'll bet you a galleon you won't. by SparrowWriter reviews
A funny feud between Harry and Hermione. I dared myself to start a story with the first line (also the title) and here is the end result. Quite short. R/R/Enjoy!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 289 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/19/2001
The Serpant and the Triforce by sawyerzelda reviews
moi's sequel 2 The Dark Lord and the Dark King. I AM BACK! 4 this, a zany, wild twist of harry potter and the legend of zelda! hagrid at hyrule, malon at hogwarts! mayhem! YEEES! THIS STORY IS BACK IN BIZNESS! CHAPTER 6--UP!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,480 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 9/19/2004 - Published: 9/3/2003
The Dark Lord and The Dark King by sawyerzelda reviews
DONE my weirdest fic; 1st potter 1. 6th yr at hogwarts 4 harry, 2 new teachers. who r they? LINK AND ZELDA! 4 those who like legend of zelda harry potter (and a weird twist) read this! but dont feel obliged plz r&r! SEE SEQUEL!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 23 - Words: 63,723 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 8/28/2003 - Published: 6/26/2003