Home Community Books Ranger's Apprentice Ranger Women
Ranger Women
Follow .
Focus: Books Ranger's Apprentice, Since: 09-05-09
Founder: Gwennie16 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 2 - id: 73972
just as the title says, Ranger women and other non-ranger warrior women.

Invasion from overseas by piggybank31 reviews
Araluen is known for its superior military intelligence. But when a new nation emerges on the map which has grown into a powerful empire, it is up to the Rangers and the warriors of Araluen to fight for what they believe against an enemy with similar intelligence strategies and military power. A battle that will test their trust and confidence as foreigners step into the island.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 27 - Words: 82,385 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/13 - Published: 12/15/2012 - Will, Halt, Gilan
The New Oakleaf by HermioneK reviews
What will Will do when a girl shows up out of nowhere on his doorstep, begging for food? Will he take her in? Stare at her while she sleeps? You bet. Picture taken from my DeviantArt account. Username: Her-my-knee.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,841 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 8/31/2013 - Published: 9/15/2012 - Will, Gilan
Will's Apprentice Lilly's Journey by Raider1472 reviews
Will rescues Lilly, a fifteen year old girl and her brother after their parents were killed in a Skandian Raid in Araluen. Read about thier struggle to find new family! Please R&R! Thanks!
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Friendship - Chapters: 27 - Words: 60,697 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11/25/2011 - Published: 5/16/2011 - Will, Gilan - Complete
Forward March by The Lone Clapper reviews
As a Ward, Mikayla had never been quite 'normal'. When she becomes the first female Ranger's apprentice, she's sure she'll never fit in. Little does she know, Araluen needs her help to stop a forgotten villain from taking over the entire kingdom. NOT like other female Ranger stories, thank you very much. ** creepy voice** I have my own twist. **evil laugh**
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,714 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 9/20/2012 - Published: 6/2/2011 - Will
Boys are Easier by WishingOnMyStar reviews
"...We have observed that Kaye possesses certain innate skills and characteristics that would make her a Ranger. We are asking to take her on as a Ranger's apprentice." Follow the training of the Ranger Corps' first female Ranger...
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 43,322 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 3/8/2013 - Published: 6/21/2010 - Halt
The Long Road Ahead by The Skinny Tortilla reviews
She arrived one night at Meric castle, wounded and alone. One year later the outcast with no future was chosen to be the first girl Ranger. A fact Gilan might come to regret when the nightmares of his apprentice's past start catching up with her.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,880 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 12/27/2010 - Published: 11/12/2008 - Gilan
Kathryn Hope by Arainrhod reviews
But I dont want to be part of an elite force of Rangers, I want to work with horses, or be a cook, or a knight, or anyhthing but not a ranger.
Ranger's Apprentice - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,838 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/24/2009 - Published: 1/22/2009