Home Community Movies Tangled Rapunzel/Eugene adventures
Rapunzel/Eugene adventures
Follow .
Focus: Movies Tangled, Since: 02-15-12
Founder: Jbird2000 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 98381
Funny, sad, Romantic, and all sorts of adventures. follow Eugene and Rapunzel as they laugh, cry, run, and everything inbetween!Want your story to be here, PM me!

After 'Ever After' by brightandwild reviews
What would've REALLY happened after Rapunzel had pulled out of that kiss, gone home and met her parents? Well, this story is my verison of making it all come together sensibly. The title has nothing to do with Tangled Ever After but is my own idea.
Tangled - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 29,105 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 2/8/2012 - Published: 9/9/2011 - Rapunzel, Flynn R.
Kismet by LitLove reviews
Imagine a thief who's in truth a prince and living a double-life, a girl figuring out that she's a lost princess but doesn't tell, a new enemy everybody underestimated, and on top of it: a cursed castle. - A somehow different approach on Disney's Tangled.
Tangled - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 38,049 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 9/12/2012 - Published: 8/6/2011 - Flynn R., Rapunzel