Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Rare Combinations of Partnership
Rare Combinations of Partnership
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 06-29-06
Founder: backlash symphony - Stories: 103 - Followers: 37 - Staff: 4 - id: 33888
Want pairings that aren't SasuSaku and NaruHina? You can read tons of stories made up of rare pairings such as ItachiIno, OrochimaruSakura, TsunadeDan, HinataGenma, HayateSakura, and so many more! If you want to add a rare pairing, send a message and request it.

The Collector by Ramenism reviews
As the three men and one boy stared at the couple on the table, each questioned Leader. All the leader said was If I can't see it, its not there. KakuzuXSakura Rated for Hidan's mouth and the Kitchen table...:D
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,591 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 16 - Published: 6/17/2007 - Kakuzu, Sakura H. - Complete
Cigarettes by professionaldooropener reviews
ONESHOT! An Asuma Sakura story about life, loss, love and Cigarettes
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,762 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/11/2007 - Asuma S., Sakura H. - Complete
Unfortunate Circumstances by backlash symphony reviews
Sakura is sent to a tiny village in need of medical help after the death of her husband, Kakashi. The Akatsuki attack, taking control of everything. Due to her reputation, she is forced to help the Akatsuki. More specifically, Kisame.ItaSakuKis
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 80,004 - Reviews: 400 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 177 - Updated: 1/20/2008 - Published: 8/14/2006 - Itachi U., Sakura H. - Complete
Feel So Numb by backlash symphony reviews
[I do this to feel. Yet, even in this neccessity I harbor complete cowardice in being unable to take the step to survive for fear or is it knowledge? that I will have given to receive nothing but more numbness in return.] He wanted to help. JirSaku
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,080 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 5 - Published: 9/25/2006 - Jiraiya, Sakura H. - Complete
Playing With Fire by backlash symphony reviews
Sakura, a survivor of the Massacre five years ago, is now at KAVPA. She had a job to do but found herself torn between keeping Gaara's friendship and following the perilous tempting path of Orochimaru, the son of the mobster who arranged the Massacre. OSG
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 56,212 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 10/1/2008 - Published: 8/14/2006 - Sakura H., Orochimaru
Those Who Rarely Speak Have Secrets by backlash symphony reviews
Jiraiya narrowly missed the fist aimed for his face. I swear, Tsunade! he defended. It wasn't me! Tsunade growled, diving after him. Oh really? she spat, pinning his squirming body on the hard forest floor beneath him, fist looming threateningly above him
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,144 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/4/2006 - Tsunade S., Orochimaru - Complete
String of Coincidence by RurouniGochan reviews
A hot day in Konoha and a chance meeting. Just because temperatures are blazing doesn't mean tempers need to, and two clever jounin can work their way around pleasantries, if not each other. Kakashi, Kurenai, and lots of banter.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,331 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/26/2006 - Kurenai Y., Kakashi H.
My Only Regret by backlash symphony reviews
OrochiAnkoJiraiya [Orochimaru betrayed me. But then again, so did you, Jiraiya. But no matter what you do, I don't think I could ever hate you. No, I could never hate you. I love you too much.] Anko says the truth of her past and Jiriaya's position in it.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,577 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/3/2006 - Anko M., Jiraiya - Complete
Fear by The Silver Feathered Raven reviews
She's frightened, and yet it's something that she wants so much. Either way, it's happening now, and she isn't going to run. GenmaxShizune
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,445 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/13/2006 - Genma S., Shizune - Complete
Funeral Dress by Black-Telic reviews
Itachi went to Shisui's wake for no reason but his duty to the clan. [One shot, spoilers up to around chapter 200.]
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 376 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/25/2005 - Shisui U., Itachi U. - Complete
Just The Fact That She Does by serialhugger reviews
He's scarred, he's scary, and a bit insane... so why does she like him so much? And do the reasons really matter? Oneshot. Requestfic for Janey.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 924 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/8/2005 - Ibiki M. - Complete
Flowers by SilverPoint reviews
Sakura and Kimimaro drabble, platonic. Sakura fulfills a promise from another world. Constructive criticism is appreciated.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 107 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/9/2005 - Sakura H., Kimimaro - Complete
Take Action or Manipulate by Aznkizz reviews
Four people. Uchiha Itachi. Rock Lee. And. Hyuuga Neji. [No family name] Tenten. Let’s go beyond the limits… Major couples: ItaLee and NejiTen. Slight GaiLee [I suck at summaries]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,063 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/13/2006 - Lee R., Itachi U. - Complete
Hanabi's Idol by Hyuuga-chan reviews
Hyuuga Hanabi has always hated her sister, Hinata. One day, on a mission, Hinata proves herself to her sister. After that, everything changes for our littleest Hyuuga. HanaSai, NejiHina, some NaruHina, SasuSaku, maybe some smaller pairings..
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,553 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/28/2006 - Published: 6/28/2006 - Hanabi H., Hinata H.
The talk by chiea reviews
NejiSaku. Set two years after Yellow Roses. Frustration levels hit an all time high. His confession keeps getting interrupted. She thinks he sees her as a friend. Will things ever progress beyond friendship? Will they ever have the dreaded talk? COMPLETED
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,893 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 4/14/2006 - Published: 10/20/2005 - Sakura H., Neji H. - Complete
Healing Touch by wormmm reviews
ONESHOT Something causes Shizune to act differently as she cares for her latest patient. Is it love? Kakashi X Shizune
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,109 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/22/2006 - Shizune, Kakashi H. - Complete
Terror of Valentine by Evil-Mecha-Pilot reviews
:Hiatus: Cupid comes of Konoha and causes havoc throughout the village.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,768 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/13/2005 - Published: 1/20/2005
The Joys of Losing by Evil-Mecha-Pilot reviews
:Hiatus: Losing that bet was suppose to be a bad thing for Ebisu.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,552 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/13/2006 - Ebisu, Naruto U.
Just Another Night by azzami reviews
As the title states,just another night after a mission with Kakashi and Pakkun.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/12/2006 - Kakashi H., Pakkun - Complete
For You, a Rose by Acerbitas reviews
A rose for her love, and a rose for her kingdom. Kabuto captures Hinata in his web of lies.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 694 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/26/2006 - Kabuto Y., Hinata H. - Complete
Loves me? by Narika-san reviews
When Hinata finally decides to run from Kohona. Who will come a take her back? Will she find out her true feelings? One Shot fanfic! First try.. LeeHinata
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,589 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/5/2006 - Hinata H., Lee R. - Complete
Like Water by Cytrus reviews
Years after all is said and done, two people meet and form a surprising bond reaching beyond the mistakes of the past...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,742 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/4/2005 - Kisame H., Hinata H. - Complete
Silent Symphony by KASINAMANEH reviews
ShinoxIno how hard can it be for a noisy girl like Ino fall for a silent guy? easy but for a silent guy to fall for a noisy pig? well...
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,224 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 11/12/2006 - Published: 1/2/2006 - Ino Y., Shino A.
A Kiss From A Bug Freak by deathrosekitty reviews
ShinoXIno oneshots that have to do with the lj community 7snogs. [COMPLETE]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,816 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/20/2006 - Published: 11/11/2005 - Ino Y., Shino A. - Complete
Dreams by Skylight Candytuft reviews
Her love was his only dream he was the reason for all her dreams.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,815 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/15/2006 - Gaara, Ino Y. - Complete
81 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »