Home Community TV Shows X-Files Ratboy files!
Ratboy files!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows X-Files, Since: 01-12-10
Founder: The Unintended Muse - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 77726
Was I the only one thinking that there was a spot missing? No? Yes! Here's a spot for our most beloved badass Ratboy! A tribute to Alex Krycek, the greatest (cutest, prettiest, hottest, most awesome... *gaah*, I could go on and on!) assasin on the show EVER! :D

Hotel Arizona by kerriganlkam reviews
Mulder/Krycek. When Alex Krycek appears and tells Mulder his sister may still be alive, the two trek out to the Arizona desert to find the answer, a boy named Gibson Praise, and questionable events soon follow.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,454 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/25/2009 - Published: 5/17/2007 - A. Krycek, F. Mulder
I Hate Flying by Cherusha reviews
Mulder, with doubleagent Krycek in tow, gets bored midflight to Russia.
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 186 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/7/2007 - F. Mulder, A. Krycek - Complete
Starts with a Kiss by CoKain reviews
MulderKrycek fluff. Mulder get's a visit from Krycek, will it be happy? Doubtful...
X-Files - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,529 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 8/21/2007 - F. Mulder, A. Krycek - Complete
Kissing Krycek by gonattsaga reviews
Mulder becomes obsessed with the idea of kissing Krycek. And then there are cherry-flavoured Halls and some cheesy dialogue. Warning: Some swearing, PWP, mentions of violence and two men kissing.
X-Files - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,390 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Published: 6/13/2009 - F. Mulder, A. Krycek