Home Community Movies Alice in Wonderland, 2010 Ravens and Writing Desks
Ravens and Writing Desks
Follow .
Focus: Movies Alice in Wonderland, 2010, Since: 03-07-10
Founder: Shark on Land - Stories: 72 - Followers: 124 - Staff: 15 - id: 79413
Sometimes all you need to do, is to be as mad as a hatter. Which unfortunately, we're not. A community dedicated to the pairing of the Mad Hatter and Alice Kingsley in Tim Burton's movie, Alice in Wonderland. If you would like to become part of this community, please message me.

Ages of Alice by justadram reviews
It is widely held that for every season there is a hatter. What is not as well known is that for every hatter there is also an Alice. Alice/Hatter and other Alices and hatters throughout the ages. Narrated by Chessur.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,643 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/10/2011 - Published: 1/3/2011 - [Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp] Cheshire Cat/Chessur - Complete
Best Intentions by wanderamaranth reviews
Summary: It is commonly said that good intentions pave the road to hell. What, then, of the best intentions? The Hatter and Helen Kingsleigh both want to do what's best for Alice. Unfortunately, neither ask her what she thinks that may be. Alice/Hatter
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 57,856 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 8/27/2011 - Published: 12/6/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
Off Balance by justadram reviews
A swing is just the thing... UST; Alice/Hatter; Setting: Underland; One-shot
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,373 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/1/2011 - [Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp] - Complete
A Beating Heart by kokune reviews
It's been two years since the failed engagement party, a year and three months since Alice left for China, and eleven months since Alice disappeared. Suddenly, Hamish finds himself in Underland, and a scandal beyond anyone's comprehension is unearthed A/T
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,989 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 11/21/2011 - Published: 4/3/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
Teacup by arashi wolf princess reviews
Alice smiles remembering a bit in remorse telling her daughter the date she convinces the Mad Hatter to come over for dinner. Even if it means to hold on the secret she has a little longer. Request fic for Darkangel048
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,394 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
Suspended in Time by Rockwithme192 reviews
She raised the vial to her lips, almost certain this is what she should do, time has already escaped her here in Wonderland. But she had a choice, for the clock in Upperland, just a few minutes had passed...oh how the Hatter hoped she would stay. "Please"
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,804 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/21/2010 - Published: 12/12/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
What An Idea by JustBFree reviews
In which the Hatter convinces Alice to stay on in Underland for a time, and all that occurs before her eventual return to her own drab, colorless world.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 86,271 - Reviews: 348 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 243 - Updated: 8/25/2010 - Published: 3/11/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
Her Muchness by Rosebud5 reviews
Alice has retured to Underland yet again, and married the Mad Hatter. However, a few years afterwards, Alice is afraid she's losing her muchness yet again. And it's up to her husband-a certain Tarrant Hightop-to convince her she's still very muchy.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 610 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp, Alice K. - Complete
All's fair in Love, Madness, and War: Book One by JadedWarrior reviews
Alice Preston hates her disfunctional family and dreary life- summers at her grandmother's farm are all she has to look forward to, until she stumbles into Wonderland and into the paths of two strange young boys: a Hatter and a Knight. Not based on Syfy.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 18 - Words: 49,099 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/9/2010 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp, Alice K. - Complete
Wishing Star by fateDamage reviews
It's nearly been a year since Alice returned to England. In Wonderland, something has been troubling the Mad Hatter. It seems that there is a strong bond between the two friends that cannot keep them apart. Alice/Hatter
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 35,772 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 5/5/2010 - Published: 3/13/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
Blood of the Jabberwocky by nineteennintytwo reviews
First in my "Alice's Wonderland" series. Alice went back to her world...but only to tell everyone what she needed to say, before she returned into his arms...AlicexHatter.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,370 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/20/2010 - [Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp] Helen K. - Complete
The Poison by Rosebud5 reviews
Tarrant? Please talk to me." "Alice...I'm...I think I may be dying." "No, you're not." "How can you be sure? Death has a mind of his own, you know." "I won't let you. I love you." AliceXTarrant
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,088 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 6/15/2010 - Published: 5/5/2010 - Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp, Alice K. - Complete
All The Same by Random-Battlecry reviews
You've no idea how it worried me, the idea that I was just an idea. Not just that it was you dreaming me up, no, I'm flattered, dear girl! But at times there's just no substitute for flesh and blood." Alice/Hatter, after she's remembered. One shot.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,673 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/13/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
What is He? by Waifine reviews
Alice realizes that among "Questions that need answering" the greatest one remains back in Underland. Hatter realizes that he may now he guilty of that which he once accused Alice: a terrible loss of Muchness.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,270 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 13 - Published: 3/7/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
A New Kind of Muchness by Rosebud5 reviews
On the night before the dawn of the Frabjous Day, both Alice and Hatter have questions. Alice is wondering why Hatter called her a 'him' on her first day to return to Underland. And Tarrant is wondering what a man and a woman do when alone on a balcony...
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 464 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/29/2010 - Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp, Alice K. - Complete
Life is Now Upon Us by Crystal Moon2 reviews
After Alice returns from China, she finds herself bombarded by welcome home parties, she finds herself getting lost through the Looking Glass. I'm sorry that this summary sucks but it will get better as the story form.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,331 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/14/2010 - Published: 4/4/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
Have I Gone Mad? by Rosebud5 reviews
A two-shot based off my favorite scene from the 2010 "Alice in Wonderland." Tarrant is locked up in the Red Queen's palace making hats for her to save his life and Alice comes to visit him. But when he goes mad, what will happen? He can't lose her now...
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,514 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/11/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
Brand New Day And Life by Daxz Panther reviews
Alice's retun to the wonderful land of Underland. And back to a certain Mad Hatter.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,614 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 22 - Published: 4/8/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
A Hatter's Hat by Daxz Panther reviews
Hatter tells Alice a funny poem while searching for his hat.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 618 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/31/2010 - Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp, Alice K. - Complete
Alistair in Wonderland: A Genderbending Story by Amaniachwen reviews
Burton's AiW version retold . . . with a genderbending twist! Here is hopefully the very amusing story of Englishman Alistair and his very, very Mad Hattie. Note: This is likely to be a bit darker than the movie in parts.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,381 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/1/2010 - Published: 3/27/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
The Raven and the Writing Desk Pt II by Rosebud5 reviews
Well, you all asked for a sequel so here it is! : How will Alice respond to getting a wedding veil from the Hatter? After all, he is utterly mad. But only the best people are. Please R&R! Did I just make a rhyme?
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,603 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
The Raven and the Writing Desk by Rosebud5 reviews
She had left him a year ago, but it was a mistake. She needed him. And he needed her. So she returns to him, hoping he hasn't lost his own muchness. But is it too late? AliceXHatter...R&R!
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,850 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/18/2010 - Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp, Alice K. - Complete
Marriage is Just an Adventure into Madness by Starlight623 reviews
"Someone once told me that marriage is, simply put, just an adventure into madness. They didn't realize just how right they were." A series of one-shots focusing on the relationship between Alice and Hatter.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 61 - Words: 132,323 - Reviews: 1331 - Favs: 594 - Follows: 431 - Updated: 4/5/2014 - Published: 3/13/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
Adapting by Shark on Land reviews
It hadn't happened on purpose. It was a fluke through and through. It's not as if they had wanted to switch bodies. "Alice dear, how in the world can you stand not wearing a hat? It's perfectly dreadful!" Hatter/Alice. A story told in oneshots.
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,889 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 138 - Updated: 10/24/2010 - Published: 3/11/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp
Three Years by Bookkbaby reviews
AlicexHatter. It has been three years since she had last seen him. --"Are you ready to come back with me now?"--
Alice in Wonderland, 2010 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,511 - Reviews: 115 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 23 - Published: 3/28/2010 - Alice K., Mad Hatter/Tarrant Hightopp - Complete
60 | Page 1 .. Last Next »