Home Community General Reader Insert
Reader Insert
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-06-12
Founder: Jane Catt - Stories: 224 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 4 - id: 102028
If you enjoy reader insert fanfictions this is the right place to you! Come and join! Any type, rating and category!

Love Me Like You Do (Gray x Reader x Lucy) by WinterWolf223 reviews
For all I've known, I've liked Gray ever since I joined Fairy Tail. Gray, however, has had a crush on Lucy ever since SHE joined Fairy Tail. But she likes Natsu! This year, Fairy Tail is holding a singing competition called "Singing Fairies". But when, it's my turn to take the stage, one song determines my fate.
Fairy Tail - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,026 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/20 - Published: 5/11
A Grimmjow's tale by Jane Catt reviews
A short reader insert of you and Grimmjow.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 525 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/17 - Complete
Demons by WinterWolf223
Naruto lives on pills. (Y/N)'s addiction to the blade are just too great. Sasuke has the perfect life on the outside but he's trying to keep up with his parents, and himself. 3 lives that would have been cut short if not for the intervention of loved ones. Now they are given a second chance at a good life-but only if they can find a way to let go of their inner demons. For good.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 875 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/10 - Published: 2/16
Warmth A sasuke x reader oneshot by Arelene1999 reviews
Suck at summary. Please read the story. My first fanfiction. R&R :) I am sorry if I miss any words. Like Training, Bandaged and stuffs.
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 438 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/6/2013 - Complete
Enchanting Melodies by Starieelights reviews
Sasuke Uchiha X Reader. A Two Part Ficlet.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 455 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 20 - Published: 3/3/2010 - Sasuke U.
A Memory That Comes With the Rain by WinterWolf223
You're leaving. Sasuke's trying to bring you back. How come such a sad moment can be so memorable? One shot [Reader Insert] (Sasuke x Reader)
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,110 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/18/2014 - Sasuke U. - Complete
Australia X Reader- Christmas Spirits by Dustail reviews
*This is a SELF-INSERT*
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 764 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/23/2013 - Australia - Complete
Jack Frost x Reader by SuicidalGummyBear-X3 reviews
FanFic about Your journey with Jack Frost and the rest of the guardian's!
Rise of the Guardians - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 19 - Words: 10,160 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 150 - Updated: 7/8/2013 - Published: 1/11/2013 - Jack Frost - Complete
The Murderer And His Victim by sprinkles8320 reviews
oneshot during the Halloween contest thingy C; suggestive moment :P Reader X Mori reviews encouraged
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,579 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 17 - Published: 7/16/2012 - Mori/Takashi M. - Complete
Marvelous MissAdventures of OHSHC X Reader: by oO0RyuuHeartsYou0Oo reviews
Have you ever wanted to go into the ouran world? well now you can! Fangirls and Otakus alike step right up and discover the magical wonders of Marvelous Miss-Adventures of OHSHC Host club X Reader
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 796 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 27 - Published: 7/31/2012 - Complete
Perfect Symmetry Mori x Reader Story Trade by Siryn Tigress reviews
This is a Reader insert Story trade that I did with someone on DeviantArt. :3 Please enjoy! I know it is short. I do not own Ouran in any way. (note: this is not meant to be a lemon... And I'm not sure where people are getting that...)
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 508 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 16 - Published: 8/4/2012 - Mori/Takashi M. - Complete
Love Story by makkaron reviews
It was the most romantic evening out of your two week honeymoon with your lavender-eyed king. It was, without a doubt, your idea of the perfect night alone with the man you love. Reader x Tamaki oneshot
Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 578 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/22/2012 - Tamaki S. - Complete
Animal by makkaron reviews
This really was your last chance. With this war and his role in it.. Who knows what could happen to you or to him. So after this realization, you've taken it upon yourself to make the most of it. Reader x Naruto oneshot
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 488 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/23/2012 - Naruto U. - Complete
Your Heart is my sky by mihawklover reviews
The heart can act as more than just a vital organ. Reader X Shikamaru.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 826 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/18/2007 - Shikamaru N. - Complete
Olfaction by StMomo reviews
Because life can really be broken down into a series of smells. A collection of Bleach ficlets based on the 'What's That Smell' challenge on Lunaescence by Strawberry Moonlight and done as a gift-fic for Sorugao Bandgeek. Reader x Various.
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 10 - Words: 2,452 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/3/2011 - Published: 1/31/2011 - Complete
Ichigo Soft Serve by Azena Kira reviews
Ichigo x POV Reader. Ichigo decides to do something nice for you after he finds you crying... In addition to getting some free ice cream, you manage to share a small romantic moment.
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 672 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/13/2013 - Published: 5/21/2010 - Ichigo K. - Complete
Eye Candy by ToxicCloudz reviews
You had been accepted into the 11th Division as the toughest, spunkiest fighter they've had, but when Renji admits feelings for you, Kenpachi and Ikaku get rather protective of their star. Can you and Renji settle this, or will your weekend games of Poker be canceled? Series? Reader x Renji or Renji x Reader. You get it. SMUT EVERYWHERE
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,067 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/22/2012 - Published: 7/14/2012 - Renji A. - Complete
Clash Kenpachi Zaraki by Captain Riley reviews
Being the strongest isn't always good. /Name/ is part of the 4th Division where she helps the sick and injured. But, she has a long past with the well known Kenpachi Zaraki. How will her past effect the present? /Reader x Zaraki/ and /Reader x Various/
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,875 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 10/5/2012 - Published: 3/17/2012 - K. Zaraki, Byakuya K. - Complete
What's Worse Than Burnt Porridge? by vegeta-smexi-as-mwah reviews
Reader X Urahara Damn that teasing bastard. It's not a drabble but too small for a one shot... It's somethingXD
Bleach - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 333 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/22/2011 - K. Urahara - Complete
Cantarella by Berry-Lolita reviews
Kaito is deeply in love with one particular lady but her eyes are turned to another boy...who is also smitten with her. Will Kaito go to drastic measures just to keep her to himself? Kaito x Reader
Vocaloid - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,008 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/17/2012 - Kaito S. - Complete
That We Live Not Alone: 101 Drabbles by theswisswereright reviews
From a challenge by HPKHluver4life. Reader-insert. Characters done: Zack, Cloud. Now posting: Reno. 20 drabbles for each. Humor, innuendo, all sorts of fun. 100-word fics. Who's next? Vote in my poll!
Final Fantasy VII - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 51 - Words: 5,851 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 7/11/2010 - Published: 12/20/2009 - Reno, Cloud S.
Real Gentlemen! by Shattering Desire reviews
40 or so ficlets featuring different boys from various anime and Manga's; And I'm gonna bring out the gentlemen outta them! Or at least, try too. READER INSERT.
Crossover - Durarara!!/デュラララ!! & Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,882 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/1/2012 - Published: 12/4/2011 - Masaomi K., Rin O.
Edward Elric x Reader II: Fighting Dirty by TheMayze reviews
Hopefully something like this wouldn't become a habit, even for a couple such as you two. Edward x Reader, the one and only sequel to Pancakes. Smexytime hints, language, and all that jazz.
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,151 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 16 - Published: 10/14/2012 - Edward E. - Complete
Edward Elric x Reader I: Pancakes by TheMayze reviews
When morning comes, breakfast is needed...Edward x YOU. Shut up FanFiction, there's about a million other stories on here with reader inserts. Fluff, impliedness, hot shirtless animu boys. Don't like, don't read!
Fullmetal Alchemist - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 919 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/14/2012 - Published: 7/18/2012 - Edward E. - Complete
Happy Anniversary! by Gaarasgurl666 reviews
It's the anniversary of the day you first fell in love, and after a long day you're happy to get a moment with your lover. Ukitake X Reader
Bleach - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,187 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/29/2012 - J. Ukitake - Complete
188 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »