Home Community Books Harry Potter Reading Harry Potter
Reading Harry Potter
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 12-13-10
Founder: 62442padfoot - Stories: 63 - Followers: 14 - id: 87825
Harry Potter characters read the Harry Potter series

Harry Potter Characters' Reactions to HBP and DH by yukikiralacus reviews
NOTE: NO TEXT FROM THE BOOKS. This story is basically my take on how the characters would react to chapters in HBP and DH. All of them are in the Room of Requirement. Time has stopped. This takes place after Horcruxes. So Harry/Ginny will be together in Chapter 24 this time. There will also be moments written by me I felt J.K. Rowling left out.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 55 - Words: 29,726 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 226 - Updated: 7/5/2013 - Published: 6/3/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Reading Harry Potter Prologues and Epilogues by Strange Hearts reviews
The prologues and epilogues to my character reading the books series. UPDATE: I will finish the prologues and epilogues for the books, but that's it. I won't be writing anything other than those concerning the books - I will, however, still be doing the after story that I've always planned on writing which concerns what they do after reading the books.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,808 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 6/26/2013 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Cedric D., Harry P., Hermione G., Luna L.
Hope for a better future by NikkiWeasleyPotter reviews
Harry, Ginny, Hermione and Ron got a epilogue of HPandDH. How will they react when they learn about their future? What will they change? HG,RH. Read and Review.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,551 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 12/28/2012 - Published: 5/31/2012 - Harry P.
Read About Life by Town Of Thorns reviews
This is Harry Potter and co going into the past to the founders time to read about harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,941 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 5/19/2014 - Published: 5/26/2012 - Harry P.
Hogwarts read the Order of the Phoenix by Cheng How AK reviews
Thanks to the toad Umbridge, Hogwarts read the Order of the Phoneix. Friendships will be tested. Super powerful Harry Potter Grand Arch-Mage
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 293 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 183 - Published: 5/17/2012 - Harry P., Daphne G.
Reading the Sorcerer's Stone by Seabass4supernatural reviews
NOT SLASH Harry and his friends are sent to the room of requirement to read a book about Harry's first year. I'm aware that it's been done before, but I've always wanted to write one of these. Please read and review, this is my first Harry Potter fic
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,818 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 2/8/2013 - Published: 5/15/2012 - Harry P., Sirius B.
The order of the Phoenix reads Harry Potter Books by gabbythegoddess reviews
Remus and Sirius use a spell to get the books because they want to know abut Harry's life, and share them with the order of the Phoenix. Story is a lot better then this horrible summary.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,150 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 5/14/2012 - Published: 5/8/2012 - Sirius B., Remus L.
the Marauders read harry potter book:1 by HPbooks-LOVE reviews
the marauders and lily go to the room of requirement to read the the philosopher's stone. better than it sounds!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,954 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 3/31/2013 - Published: 4/23/2012 - James P., Lily Evans P.
Harry Potter Reads The Philosopher's Stone by CaffeineAndNicotineQueen reviews
Sarcastic reading the series with a citrusy tang. I apologize for how original the title is, sometimes even i can't handle my own awesomeness.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,087 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 4/9/2014 - Published: 4/22/2012 - Harry P.
Hogwarts read Harry Potter Philosophers Stone by JacobSwan1562 reviews
another Hogwarts reads. Umbridge wants revenge and finds the Harry Potter books. rated T just in-case a few swear words
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 976 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 113 - Published: 4/19/2012 - Harry P.
Well This Should Be Fun HP Reading Fic by Nymphadora tonks-93 reviews
Harry was not having a good day, when he is suddendly delivered some rather bizare house guests. with no explaination as to how they got there Harry, Remus, Sirius and little Teddy read the books on Harry's life. is a slash, you don't like, don;t read
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,514 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 3/27/2012 - Published: 3/25/2012 - Harry P., Teddy L.
They read the books Philosopher's Stone by Uminoruka reviews
Umbridge finds the Harry Potter books and reads them to the great hall. There is no Dumbledore/Ron/Molly bashing and Snape starts to like Harry more. Just a warnning!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 399 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 122 - Published: 3/23/2012
Hermione Finds the Harry Potter Books by Light of Night reviews
Another story where the Golden Trio finds the Harry Potter Books, but I think this one is a little different. Even if they are in the muggle world, the seven books about the famous Harry Potter could be kept a secret for only so long. 1, 2, 3. That's how long it will take for the rumor to spread.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,164 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 2/23/2012 - Published: 10/9/2011
A Mask by deanchristopher reviews
Harry Potter the perfect chess piece knows he is being manipulated and he wears a mask to hid from the wizarding world. But will this survive while the books are read out to the entire hall? Contains Bashing. All rights are to J.K.Rowling, I own nothing.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,004 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 237 - Updated: 1/21/2012 - Published: 12/26/2011 - Harry P.
Past Discovered,Future UnveiledPhilosophers Stone by pun33t.n reviews
THIS STORY HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN. NO LONGER AVAILABLE. Set in Summer between Gof and OotP. Dumbledore stumbles upon a set of peculiar books, and a unique kind of magic. 21 year old James and Lily join the Order to read about the son they never got to see grow up.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,844 - Reviews: 224 - Favs: 275 - Follows: 378 - Updated: 3/8/2014 - Published: 8/13/2011 - Marauders
Fancy Changing the Future? by Vickie1996 reviews
After Sirius' death, Harry is unable to fulfil his destiny. Living under the harsh rule of King Voldemort, a girl sends a book into the past. A book called "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" very AU after book 5
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 7 - Words: 62,209 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 245 - Follows: 302 - Updated: 6/2/2013 - Published: 8/28/2011 - Harry P., N. Tonks
A Glimpse In The Future Book One by reader962 reviews
A Marauders and gang read Harry Potter Books Story. Follow James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, Severus, Alice, Frank, MInerva and Dumbledore as they read the adventures of Harry Potter and his friends and get a glimpse in the future.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,750 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 12/30/2011 - Published: 11/27/2011 - James P., Lily Evans P.
Reading the Harry Potter books at Hogwarts by Miranda Rae Lee reviews
Present and future meet in this humorous story. When Umbridge finds all seven Harry Potter books she demands to read them to expose "Harry's Lies" but when some kids from the Future arrive it really becomes a party. Hope you enjoy please rveiw
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,272 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 103 - Published: 2/16/2012
From future into nothing reading of the books by cessoceanlilly reviews
When a half blood named emma goes into a room that is nowhere in time and no were in the universe. she takes some characters with her from the harry potter books to save lives. Go into nothing as they read the books for themselves. Raited T
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 709 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/6/2011 - Harry P., OC - Complete
Finding the Past, Changing the Future by kathadesaii reviews
Harry's summer before fifth year, he along with Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Tonks, and the twins find out a secret about Sirius, changing the all of their lives forever. AU fic. Will turn into a reading the books fic.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,999 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 2/2/2012 - Published: 12/11/2011 - Sirius B., OC
Harry Potter reads the books with a twisty turvy by Immortal Wolf Lover reviews
Is DEAD i can no longer find my motivation for this feel free to ADOPT though if you can stand Umbridge the Dumbledore tha goat boy
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,521 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 149 - Published: 12/9/2011 - Amelia B., Harry P. - Complete
Hogwarts reads the Harry Potter books Book1 by Silverdoe.Hiddendragon reviews
Just your typical with the characters fic. but slightly different.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 472 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 52 - Published: 12/16/2011 - Harry P.
Harry Potter and Reading the Deathly Hallows by Hopewords reviews
Harry Potter has just defeated Voldemort and is now attempting to gather up the unraveled ends that the war has left. What will happen when some mysterious people and a book arrive, sending them off on another mini-adventure.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,190 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 2/14/2012 - Published: 1/5/2012 - Harry P., Ginny W.
Harry Potter and ? Sorcerer's Stone by bookhater95 reviews
Lost among people he only recognizes do to cretin similarity's, all he has left are seven books to help him gain back his memory.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 996 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 1/4/2012
The DA Read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by JezzyMalfoy reviews
Hermione finds a book...a book about harry. The DA reads it. This is my first fic, be nice! Rated T for future language.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 273 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 59 - Published: 1/8/2012 - Harry P., Hermione G.
36 | Page 1 2 Next »