Home Community Books Vampires Real Vampire Tales
Real Vampire Tales
Follow .
Focus: Books Vampires, Since: 07-08-09
Founder: The Obsidian Ink - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 71894
Need to read some Classic, well written, or just plain beautiful Vampire Tales? read and reveiw these tales, talk to the authors and have fun!

Revenge for the Suffering by Little Miss Massacre reviews
It was high time that she had a little chat with her sire. And after the chat, she would rip the bastards head off. After all, he had destroyed her life so why couldn't she be able to destroy his? Wasn't it called "getting even"? Read and review, please.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,112 - Reviews: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/31/2009 - Published: 4/27/2009
The Assassin Series: Achroi by Little Miss Massacre reviews
He was a boy. She was a girl. He was normal. She was an assassin. He was a human. She was a vampyre. What will happen when these two meet? Will the girl remain evil and merciless or will she change her ways when something life altering happens to her? RnR
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 32,890 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/31/2009 - Published: 8/19/2008 - Complete
The Assassin Series: Merean by Little Miss Massacre reviews
No one would ever want a freak like her. She would always be the outcast, always be the one on the fringes of society. She was a freak, and the daughter to a murderer.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,712 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/17/2009 - Published: 10/15/2009
Wings of Death by MaryLise reviews
I was reborn in a futuristic world where everything from vampires to witches and werewolves aren't fake. And I'm a Fallen. But now days from being in this new world I've been captured and sold, to Eli a vampire, a ruthless predator, and I'm his prey.
Vampires - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 57,073 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 11/6/2010 - Published: 8/12/2009