Home Community TV Shows Zoey 101 Rebecca Rules
Rebecca Rules
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Zoey 101, Since: 09-20-08
Founder: from.behind.those.empty.walls - Stories: 21 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 62489
No matter how you look at her, she was one of the best (no matter how short-lived) characters on Zoey 101. Stories centered her, her and Chase, and other pairings can be found here.

Of Straight Jackets & Corsages by Her Name Is Erika reviews
In which Desiree thinks Jeremiah Trottman is really weirdly sexy, Kat is torn between between the sexes & Rebecca is trying to stay sane during prom season.
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,743 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 8/31/2009 - Rebecca - Complete
The prom from a ex girlfriends eyes by Retrosprinkles
Rebecca is sitting alone at the prom watching her one love Chase dance with Zoey. Will she find love with another ex of the group or stay alone planning revenge?
Zoey 101 - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Published: 8/2/2009 - James G., Rebecca - Complete
Revenge by Callmemaddy reviews
Chase’s ex, Rebecca, will not stand for Chase dating Zoey. Dana has a boyfriend...and it’s not Logan. Lola is discovered! ZC DL. Hiatus until future notice!
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,396 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/27/2006
Worthful by charmed4eva112 reviews
In fact, James found something else in common already; both were the exes of two best friends-turned-lovers, and the breakups were not as pleasant as they wished it could be. JamesRebecca
Zoey 101 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,437 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/25/2009 - James G., Rebecca - Complete
Capture the Moment by Heart of the Lullaby reviews
She needed to tell them the truth. They needed to know. With all her thoughts of the past few years at PCA kept in mind, she started to write in the front covers of three different people's yearbooks. Rebecca centered. A oneshot. Jamesbecca, minor Choey
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,527 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Rebecca - Complete
Single Girl Swagger by Her Name Is Erika reviews
Single is my favourite word, Chase. It really is. reflective post RebeccaChase.
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 858 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Rebecca - Complete
Bridge to Burn by Underneath All Elsewhere reviews
I needed to get over myself and realize that holding grudges wouldn't get me anywhere. Only burning bridges would. Rebecca centric, Chase/Rebecca closure.
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,624 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/29/2009 - Rebecca - Complete
Hurdles by Her Name Is Erika reviews
...because you had to jump over a few to acheive closure with her. You had everything planned out in terms of what you were going to say – but the fact that you were wondering where the hell to begin was totally unplanned. For Ariana.
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,992 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/31/2009 - Zoey B., Rebecca - Complete
Tattoo by Her Name Is Erika reviews
Their fingers stay intertwined, and the doodles against the rain-streaked windows long forgotten, as James and Rebecca drive down a Providence freeway in complete, beautiful silence. JamesRebecca.
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 567 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/24/2009 - James G., Rebecca - Complete
Can't Hardly Wait by Heart of the Lullaby reviews
The next thing she knew, her books were falling as she opened the door. She bent down to pick them up, as she brushed along someone’s hand. A boy’s hand. A wedding story for the January LJ Challenge. James/Rebecca.
Zoey 101 - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 437 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/30/2009 - Rebecca, James G. - Complete
Smokey Black Nights by ToBecomeAClown reviews
“Rebecca?” He repeated, this time questioning me. His eyes were dripping with sorrow, but I wouldn’t let myself believe the penetrating stare. “Leave.” I repeated. ChaseRebecca, slight ChaseLola
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 859 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/27/2009 - Chase M., Rebecca - Complete
New by Her Name Is Erika reviews
It’s not the classic story of boy meets girl. JamesRebecca. For Ariana.
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,845 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/19/2008 - James G., Rebecca - Complete
Surprises by Underneath All Elsewhere reviews
Who knew hooking up could be this fun? And who knew the library could bring together two very different people like us? Huh. Surprisingly, I did learn something today. James/Rebecca
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,697 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/10/2008 - James G., Rebecca - Complete
Clean Slate by Underneath All Elsewhere reviews
After returning for junior year, a certain girl is given a second chance...and decides she wants to take it. Vince/Rebecca
Zoey 101 - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,217 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/15/2008 - Vince B., Rebecca - Complete
Past & Present by Her Name Is Erika reviews
Chase Matthews ponders the romantic encounters of his past and present. ChaseZoey. Mention ChaseRebecca. Oneshot.
Zoey 101 - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,054 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/15/2008 - Zoey B., Chase M. - Complete
Splinters by Riley Alicia reviews
Before he’d gone to England. Before I had moved in and taken his place. Before we were standing here staring awkwardly at each other, wondering what in the hell we were supposed to say.
Zoey 101 - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,858 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/18/2009 - Published: 8/9/2008 - James G., Rebecca
Getting Over Her by KateToast reviews
I’m not even 16; I’m too young to be wasting my youth away waiting around for a girl who most likely will never reciprocate my feelings, I told myself. How and why Chase and Rebecca started dating. CZ undertones.
Zoey 101 - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 918 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/14/2008 - Complete
The Other Side of the Story by Dustbowl Dance reviews
Because even villains have their side of the story. Rebecca centric, oneshot. Implied rebecca/chase and chase/zoey.
Zoey 101 - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,696 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/14/2008 - Complete