Home Community General Remylicious
Remylicious
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-04-05
Founder: Ima Super Mute Ant - Stories: 32 - Followers: 9 - id: 16010
XMen: A collection of Remycentric fics with someone other than Rogue. slash, het, and nonpairing stories within as well as some antiromy stuff. The best of the best, believe it. Also, I am now moving the C2 out of the xmen category so I can get evolution and movie fics too. Sorry for the inconvieniance.A Note on newly entered stories: Some of these may in fact be slightly romy. I know this goes against everything I stand for, but rest assured they are only the best stories ever. Thank you.

I just remembered by Fissie reviews
COMPLETED One of Magneto's Acolytes is left behind on the battlefield. He wakes up in Xavier's mansion suffering from amnesia. Will he get his memory back? Romy?
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 41,923 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/19/2004 - Published: 11/21/2003 - Complete
It's all just a little bit of history repeating by Fissie reviews
Short one-shot fic I just had to write, sorry. Isn't it annoying how history can repeat itself? Not really, when you enjoy pissing off a fellow teammate.
X-Men - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 841 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/15/2003 - Complete
Shoe polish by Fissie reviews
Short one shot. Gambit's on an undercover mission at school. He's determined to get kicked out before the end of the first class.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/15/2004 - Complete
If you can't beat them by Fissie reviews
COMPLETED! A new guy, Gambit Remy has been recruited by Xavier. But who's the guy that is trying to kill him? And why? Does it have to do with the growing mutanthate? And couldn't the man have picked a subtler weapon? Want answers? Read the story.
X-Men: Evolution - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 63,175 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/20/2004 - Published: 10/30/2003 - Complete
Bubbles by Quin reviews
Bobby/Remy slash. (I dug up some of my older stuff.) Bobby just wants to blow bubbles...
X-Men - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 690 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2003
Comus by Rex Luscus reviews
Remy LeBeau goes for a stroll during Mardi Gras, long before he'll ever hear of the X-Men. AU, Gambit/Nightcrawler.
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,637 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 14 - Published: 3/10/2002 - Complete
Barbs of Ice by Dex reviews
Gambit is sent to recruit a new member of the team. But, who's team?
X-Men - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,694 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/9/1999
To Give by September Smith reviews
A story written for Christmas in July- features Gambit:)
X-Men - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,640 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/18/1999
Honor Thy Father by Aqualad reviews
A young Remy mulls over his life with Jean Luc LeBeau and the relative merits of being good. Rated PG for mild cursing, child abuse and a suggestive remark. From DH Brooks, the author of "A Legacy Of The Pacific," from Cedar Grove Books.
X-Men - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,249 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/30/2003 - Remy L./Gambit - Complete
Stolen Moments by Aqualad reviews
Gambit's youth as seen through entries in Bella Donna's diary. Mild violence; some romance. From DH Brooks, the author of "A Legacy Of The Pacific," from Cedar Grove Books.
X-Men - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 17,688 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/31/2003 - Published: 12/6/2003
His Damned Faded Grace by Vain reviews
When Wolverine catches Remy meeting with an old friend, the Canadian X-Men recieves some wisdom and interesting insight into the Cajun's personality and interactions with others-courtesy of a Marauder . . .
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,572 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/10/2001 - Remy L./Gambit, James H./Wolverine/Logan - Complete
Mon Petit Frere by Michelle2 reviews
As Henri LeBeau dies in the arms of his brother, he remembers how wonderful it was to have Gambit as his brother. Focuses on Remy LeBeau's childhood and his relationship with Henri, Mercy, and Jean-Luc LeBeau, and Bella Donna Boudreaux. NEW CHAPTER!
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,005 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/6/2004 - Published: 2/15/2004
Cajun by Starlight by wahinetoa reviews
StormGambit FLUFF. Remy contemplates a secret wish while stargazing.. and who comes to join him in reply? StoRmyOreO romance.
X-Men - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 908 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/8/2004 - Complete
Coming Home by Court1 reviews
Xavier is given a secret mission by Nick Fury. He ends up coming home with a very special little boy, but just how special? AU
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,673 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/26/2003 - Remy L./Gambit
Understanding by Court1 reviews
Sometimes it takes someone else's life to help you realize what you have. Remy, Bobby, and Ororo. Warning: Keep a phone handy!
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,969 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/19/2002 - Remy L./Gambit, Robert D./Iceman
Into the Fold by Court1 reviews
Someone asked for me to do a "How Gambit Joined the X-men". So here ya go, my way.
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,453 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 12/1/2003 - Published: 10/2/2003 - Remy L./Gambit, James H./Wolverine/Logan
Saving Innocence by Court1 reviews
Logan Wolverine and Hank Beast are pulled into another place and time where they run into a young friend that helps them understand an old one. FINISHED
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,431 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/10/2002 - Published: 7/16/2002 - Remy L./Gambit, Dr. H. McCoy/Beast/Hank - Complete
Big Brother by Aqualad reviews
Gambit meets Wolverine for the first time, with a teenaged Storm all that stands between them. Cards vs. claws. 'Nuff said! From DH Brooks, the author of "A Legacy Of The Pacific," from Cedar Grove Books
X-Men - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,039 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/1/2003 - Remy L./Gambit, James H./Wolverine/Logan - Complete
Considered by jemisard reviews
Warren and Remy discuss love and loneliness. Slash themes, not WarrenRemy Dedicated to my AmiChan, Erika and Nadja.
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,513 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/17/2004 - Complete
Damaged Goods by Ryder85 reviews
PostAntarctic. Remy finds an unlikely friendship in the mansions outcast, Bobby Drake. Chapter Five is up. Pls read and review!
X-Men - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,392 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 11/13/2005 - Published: 11/25/2004
Long Way Down by this thorn reviews
The first in a series of stories chronicling the romance between Gambit and Wolverine.Sinister has begun a trend of kidnapping small children, and he always seems to be one step ahead of the XMen. With the fledgling friendship between Logan and Remy sw
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 38,634 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/31/2004 - Published: 10/9/2004 - Complete
Box of Rain by Seishi reviews
Eventual slash. Remy is found almost a full year after the events of Antarctica at the West End of London.
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,494 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/6/2005
Reminds Me of Home by Cover Me This reviews
Friendship grows between Jean and Remy as they escape the drama in the mansion. What do Gambit's cards really mean?
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,177 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 8 - Published: 3/31/2005
Vindication by Gertrude-04 reviews
When a mission goes poorly, Gambit is taken captive. As time goes on, he begins to doubt the circumstances surrounding his capture, and his own sanity. Third chapter up! Rated for language, and slightly mature subject mature.
X-Men - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,732 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 11/20/2005 - Published: 1/4/2005
Leftovers by A-Bomb reviews
Sequel to Cajun Turkey yeah, I know. I said I wouldn't but I did anyway : . Beast discovers another of Remy's hidden secrets.
X-Men - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,603 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 22 - Published: 11/21/2000
31 | Page 1 2 Next »