Home Community Books Twilight Renesmee Stories
Renesmee Stories
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 05-18-10
Founder: RedRibbonRebecca - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 81579
Here are the stories that are mainly about Renesmee. Either normal Nessie that aged as she did or Nessie that grew at human pace. All stories about her are welcome! If you know of or have any Nessie stories then let me know and I will add it. I am just adding the stories as I find them but if you do not want your story on here then I will take it down. Have fun reading, remember to review the stories!
Anyone that wants be staff then let me know...I am not sure what a community is but I get the gist of it

Sunrise by jess-lauren reviews
Sunrise: 7 years after BD, Renesmee is faced with many life changing decisions. Luna: 2 years after Sunrise. The vampire world is shaken by the lack of a proper authority, Renesmee seeks protection for her son.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 40 - Words: 65,303 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/6/2010 - Published: 6/17/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete
Not a Baby Anymore, Dad by VanessaEmilyBlack reviews
Nessie's growing up but Edward's not too happy about it. Mainly Alice,Edward,Nessie &Jake POV
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,715 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/17/2010 - Published: 6/18/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Edward
Jungle Escape by stillsingininrain reviews
Bella and Edward desperately attempt to reclaim Renesmee after Nahuel kidnaps her and forces her to return to the jungle with him. Takes place seven years after Breaking Dawn's conclusion.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 31 - Words: 31,666 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 9/10/2011 - Published: 2/24/2010 - Bella, Renesmee C./Nessie
To Sir, With Love by aidenelizabeth reviews
"If you wanted the sky I would write across the sky in letters, That would soar a thousand feet high, To Sir, with Love." His love of chess. His obsession, his fascination. Everything he had taught her, had saved her.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,249 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/5/2010 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie
Take Me Back by Bella and Jacob fan 423 reviews
Edward left Bella pregnet with twins. 100 years later the twins meet some new vegetarian vampires. What will happen? My first fan fic. Please review.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,298 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/14/2010 - Published: 6/20/2010 - Bella, Renesmee C./Nessie
The Vampire Diaries by Shakespeare's Lady reviews
When you are the most unique person in the world, what is your life like? This is a look into Renesmee's life as a teenager. She tries to be a normal teen, but her uniqueness keeps getting in the way. Renesmee's POV. ******ON HIATUS*****
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 57 - Words: 62,141 - Reviews: 194 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 4/29/2012 - Published: 12/1/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Edward, Bella
Lost Souls by IsabellClair reviews
Alternate ending to Breaking Dawn, and continues on. What if Jacob had to run with Renesmee? Follow in Renesmee's POV as she is raised by Jacob. Will she ever find out the fate of her family the day the volturi came for her? Find out!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 55 - Words: 104,859 - Reviews: 2220 - Favs: 478 - Follows: 425 - Updated: 8/21/2011 - Published: 4/6/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob
A New Era by X-NessieCullen-X reviews
Jacob and Renesmee's relationship has passed the "just friends" stage. Is she, or isn't she, pregnant?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,781 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/25/2010 - Published: 1/19/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob - Complete
Imprinted by rose2096 reviews
When Jacob imprinted on Renesmee for life, did he ever think about her reaction? What happens when she rejects her soulmate? Discover the truth behind imprinting because, not everyone has a happy ending. Will Renesmee succeed in her battle for freedom?R&R
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 34 - Words: 49,410 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 11/27/2010 - Published: 4/8/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Jacob
Blue Moon by Kathy The Kitty Fairy reviews
Renesmee is in danger. But by who? Bella and Edward have to find out who wants to hurt their little girl this time. Could it be someone or something they don't know? Or within the friends and family? Continued from 2 other people. D
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,593 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/18/2010 - Published: 5/12/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie
Holiday Wolfstyle by Thatgirlwhowrotestuff reviews
Jake takes Renesmee on Holiday with his family and his pack, Renesmee begins to think if she actually loves Jake or if it is just his love compensating for both of them. Read and Review if you like, thankyou.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,466 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 5/19/2010 - Published: 5/18/2010 - Jacob, Renesmee C./Nessie
Change by jennyhr reviews
Nessie's life is changing. Alot. But she doesn't want to talk about it to anyone.She's scared and embarrased. Will she talk to Carlisle about it, or will she keep telling lies. Nessie's Real Age 3 1/2 Physical Age 11 beginning of story PLEASE READ!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,868 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 5/13/2011 - Published: 5/11/2010 - Renesmee C./Nessie, Carlisle
The First Born by ShanteRenee reviews
Based a month after BD. The Cullen Family are finally getting over the Volturi incident. But now they have new issues: Alice has a vision, & SEES Nessie. & also: What will Nesse do when she finds out her family wanted her dead? Better Summary inside!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 63,294 - Reviews: 403 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 6/27/2013 - Published: 4/10/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie