Home Community Games Tales of the Abyss Replicacest
Replicacest
Follow .
Focus: Games Tales of the Abyss, Since: 11-26-07
Founder: allergic-reaction - Stories: 22 - Followers: 0 - id: 52933
Stories for all of you Asch x Luke or Synch x Ion or any other replica pairings fans. :]

For My Pride And My Promise by allergic-reaction reviews
What really is the Fon Master's secret life like? Read and you'll see. Ion x Synch, Ion x Anise onesided. Spoilers for after Adsorption Gate.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,251 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/11/2008 - Published: 6/5/2007 - Ion, Sync
Better Than Cookies by Meimi no Kage reviews
Luke wants some cookies, but is more than willing to settle for something much better. [shonen ai, LukeAsch]
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,824 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/28/2006 - Asch, Luke - Complete
Cure by io-ritornero reviews
In a way, they both thought it was their fault. /AschLuke/
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,820 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/13/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
Dirty Little Secret by Kat Loussier reviews
[Lusch LukexAsch, Yaoi, Fluff] Luke's seperated from the group, Asch saves him before hypothermia claims his life. The resulting incidents send them into a secret relationship where even they don't know the results... Oneshot
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 936 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/26/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
You Are Like a Shooting Star by coppelia's heartbeat reviews
[Luke x Asch onesided][Drabble] Luke is willing to follow Asch anywhere he goes, into the limitless future and beyond.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 428 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/25/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
Realization and Confession by Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever reviews
The very first story of my oneshort AschLuke pairing series! Luke went to search for food while the others are resting. While in the forest, someone unexpected is following him. AschLuke pairing. Pls RnR!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,236 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/3/2007 - Asch, Luke - Complete
We Are Always Connected by Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever reviews
Second story of my AschLuke series. Luke fells ill in Keterburg and who's there to take care of him? Sequel to Realization and Confession. AschLuke pairing. Muz read the first story first! REVIEWS!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,972 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/4/2007 - Asch, Luke - Complete
Secret Revealed by Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever reviews
My third story! Guy and the others feel that Luke had been acting strange these days, so they are planning to find out. And what about that kissmark on Luke's neck! AschLuke pairing. Sequel to the first two stories, Must read those two first! REVIEWS!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,403 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Asch, Luke - Complete
Exchange for the day by Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever reviews
My fourth story! Asch takes over Luke for a day with the group, why? AschLuke pairing. Sequel to the first three. MORE REVIEWS!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,135 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Asch, Luke - Complete
The Last Promise by Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever reviews
My seventh story! What happened when Lorelei engulfs Luke and Asch? What is Luke's wish? AschLuke pairing. Sequel to the first six, read them fiz! REVIEWS PLS!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,133 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/8/2007 - Asch, Luke - Complete
This Is Love by EnVyS pEt NeKo2 reviews
Luke catches Asch spying on him and he's determined to find out why. Pure fluff, it goes well with the snow. SLash!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,969 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/23/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
Replicated by blader-chick13 reviews
An Asch centric drabble with an implied pairing. Egostistical people don't have a real reason to fawn over themself. Asch x Someone, implied only
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 632 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Published: 6/24/2007 - Asch, Luke - Complete
Fon Slot Curse by Kisho Myst reviews
Van Grants and Sync reissue the Curse Slot to finish a job Asch can't. The tragedy brings Asch and Luke to realize just how much they need each other in this world to survive, literally. Asch&Luke! It's all good.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 32,563 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/3/2007 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Asch, Luke - Complete
Left Unsaid by Kat Loussier reviews
[Shonenai, LukeAsch, angst, fluff, sad] There were things left unsaid between the two of them, and a young girl wants nothing more then for her parents to be happy.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,385 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/22/2007 - Published: 7/12/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
Opposites Don't Attract! by Lavilicious reviews
[SPOILERS]Asch and Luke are in Keterburg for some odd reason and Luke gets sick and has a nightmare. Then, they have a lover's quarrel. Who will win? [AschxLuke] Asch is kind of OOC. Gomen nee
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 753 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/1/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
Correlating Nightmares by FancifulFabres reviews
When one redhead finds himself in a bind, he soon learns that his own nightmare is the least of his worries. A oneshot LukeAsch with little hints of AschLuke story that was originally written for a finfic contest. Slight shounenai warning.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,248 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 28 - Published: 8/22/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
Rain by Hakuo and Kagami and Seiji reviews
Luke mused about the rain and why people think rain is so depressing. That’s when he noticed his original walked by.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,738 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/23/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
A Cold Front by Flames2Ashes reviews
On the shores near Mt. Roneal, Asch finds a rather disturbing sight in the water. AschxLuke SHOUNENAI and or YAOI WARNING IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE COUPLING PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS DX Contains spoilers if you have not beaten the game.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 12,178 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 12/27/2007 - Published: 8/24/2007 - Asch, Luke
Underlying Love 'Neath a Cotton Candy Sky by Kranna 25 reviews
Asch gets wounded, but thankfully Luke saves him. They wind up in the hospital in Belkend, which leads to something neither of them would've expected. “Tch... Yeah, right. I'm not going to hold your hand.” Spoilers. Yaoi. AschxLuke
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,654 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/2/2007 - Published: 8/17/2007 - Luke, Asch - Complete
To Be With You Once Again by Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever reviews
My eighth and final story of my AschLuke series. Two years after Asch's return, everything are back to normal and the world is peaceful. But everything starts to change when the Key of Lorelei is stolen. AschLuke pairing. Sequel to first seven! Read them!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,404 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 9/8/2007 - Published: 6/9/2007 - Asch, Luke
Bitter Sweet by Valerii reviews
Of course... Everyone has their differences. Can Asch and Luke deal with theirs? [LukexAsch] If you don't like this couple, DON'T READ.
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 652 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/23/2007 - Asch, Luke
You Always Want It by saichan1989 reviews
Set up after Tower of Rem. Luke wants to confess to asch. Asch x Luke, implicit yaoi. Hey, this is my first story. Be kind to me. Pls R&R!
Tales of the Abyss - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,050 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/10/2007 - Asch, Luke - Complete