Home Community Cartoons Generator Rex Rex and OC Parings!
Rex and OC Parings!
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Generator Rex, Since: 02-27-11
Founder: Ruler-of-Jotunheim - Stories: 25 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 90082
Do you love Rex/OC? Well this is the place to find them! Feature your OC here!

EVOlution (Generator Rex OC) by Blackcatbunchie reviews
Ever turn into a E.V.O. and just feel okay with it? Is everyone else in your life an EVOphobe and it makes you wanna run away from home? Talia Marsden had already had it hard with her parents' divorce, remarriage and newborn in her life, but turning into a monster wasn't all that bad. Now a runaway, Italia lives with her friend, Camille, and struggles controling her other side.
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,307 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/27/2013 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Rex S., Agent Six
Exist Without Hate? by 8cheshirekat reviews
Rex/OC "What do you mean?" "I mean that you work for the man I hate. But you are the one I...."
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,584 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/23/2010 - Published: 5/19/2010
In Love with the Enemy's Daughter by 19Link93 reviews
Amaya is the daughter of Van Kleiss who befriends Rex. They start falling for each other but Amaya has a huge secret from her past thats beyond evo history. RexXOc and CesarXOc but mostly RexXOc
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,406 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/23/2010 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Rex S., Van Kleiss
Finding A Way Home by AnimeGirl 144 reviews
Mallory Akizuki is the only Evo that was able to leave Providence's grasp and start a career in singing, even becoming a major pop idol. But what happens when she begins to miss the only boy that was able to capture her heart? Request from mallory627
Generator Rex - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,595 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Rex S. - Complete
The Caged Wolf by Kaia Devin reviews
Rex meets Micki, a girl who works for the government. But when she visits providence, it becomes clear that she and the agency have their own agendas. Rex/OC and Noah/OC and maybe Holix later on.
Generator Rex - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,321 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Rex S. - Complete
The Elemental Queen by aireagle92 reviews
Getting rewritten! Rain has no remember of her past but she a Evo just like Rex and grew up together. I really bad at summary sorry Noah x OC
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 24,719 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/29/2012 - Published: 5/7/2010 - Noah
Just Beyond My Reach by CrazyHalf-Blood31 reviews
An 18 year old Secret Service agent comes to the Providence for a background check-up. What happens if she starts to fall for the resident EVO? Rex/OC T for later chapters.
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 935 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/20/2011 - Published: 10/20/2010 - Rex S.
Trust, Kill, or Love by KingPress reviews
For Seven years, 17 year old Rex has been in Providence,and in those years he still has no clue who he is or the time.With Van Kleiss on the lose again, but when a girl shows up claiming she knows his past what is Rex to do? Trust, Kill, or Love RexXOFC
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,349 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 11/1/2010 - Published: 5/18/2010 - Rex S.
The Past, The Present, The Future by starsandscars reviews
Rex meets a new EVO like him on the streets. Who is she? What nonsense does Bobo have up his sleeve? What does Van Kleiss want with her? NoahXOC,RexXCirce, and SixXHoliday
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,007 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/22/2011 - Published: 5/31/2010
Answer This by Ill Lasanga reviews
Spill my past, or get shanked by needles? This is gonna be hard choice...AU oneshot. Original Character-centric.
Generator Rex - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 980 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/4/2010 - Agent Six - Complete
From Abysus by MovieGal007 reviews
Providence intercepts a call for help from inside Van Kleiss castle. Will she ever get home? possible Circex/Holix/Noah/OC Rated T for possible later chapters.
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 18 - Words: 29,356 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 11/15/2010 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Rex S., White Knight - Complete
People Get Ready by Naval reviews
There's a train a-coming! When Six is sent to investigate an English mystery, Rex is put under Madam Seven - whom he despises. But he might need her in solving his biggest and fastest mission to date. K for some cussing, and OCs being mean to Rex.
Generator Rex - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,504 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/2/2011 - Published: 8/28/2010 - Rex S., Agent Six
Make Me Fall by Serenity's Ghost reviews
Rex takes a day all to himself...or at least that's how it starts. It doesn't take long for him to divert all his attention to someone else, someone with shoulder-length hair and an orange dress. Includes an original character.
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,075 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/14/2010 - Rex S. - Complete
Tell me you still love me by Happy Cheerio reviews
Rex saves a girl from an EVO and they fall in love... but what happens when she tells him she hates EVOs? How will how tell her what he is, and how will she react? Contains OCs.
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,279 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/8/2011 - Published: 8/24/2010 - Rex S.
Visitor by Serenity's Ghost reviews
Who is she? And why on Earth does she look just like Nina? She can't be...Sequel to "Make Me Fall". Rex & Original Character.
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 51,610 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Rex S. - Complete
How to Save a Life by FlyingBacon reviews
A bad childhood turned into a good life when she joined Providence. Three years after quitting, her life had fallen apart once again. Can the help of her old green clad friend turn her life around a second time? OC. Holix & some Circex. T just in case.
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 33,036 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 11/20/2010 - Agent Six, Dr. Holiday
Lost and Found by Raikimluva22 reviews
Rex cures another EVO-but this one knows his name. They bring her back to headquarters and find out some...shocking news. How is she connected to Rex and his family? Will there possibly be a chance to finding them after all? Holix NoahxOC and some Circex!
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,750 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/24/2011 - Published: 1/13/2011 - Rex S.
Beautifully Saddening by ChesirexKittyxCat
"Your world it's so strange. Incredibly, strange and yet, so beautifully saddening, being all alone in this universe..." "And that coming from a girl who doesn't know what the Internet is-" "An Earth Spider's web isn't it?" "Exhibit A!" OC/OC? Rex/OC?
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,648 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/4/2011 - Published: 1/20/2011 - Rex S.
Everywhere is the Anywhere of Someone by Bellatrixbeauty reviews
Cheshire isn't a normal girl. Not anymore. She's not sure she cares though. All she cares about is not stopping too long, because then she'll find herself. And that's terrifying. So no, you can't cure her. And no, she won't come willingly. Rex/OC
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 61,518 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 123 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 7/17/2011 - Published: 10/4/2010 - Rex S. - Complete
My Asylum by Hawkpath13 reviews
Leyona is not like any other. There are others like her, others who would dare say that life is an illusion we might live in for not much longer. Now she's met Rex. Wow, It'll be a shame to drive this cutey insane. Welcome to Providence. My Asylum. OC/Rex
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,622 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/13/2011 - Published: 1/21/2011
Falling by ShadowBYeBYe reviews
Rex has met a new girl and he's falling hard. This girl however has alternate motives. This is one OC that you are going to love to hate.
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,378 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/13/2011 - Published: 2/5/2011 - Rex S.
All Because of an EVO by Numbah 175 reviews
My name's Courtney Walker. Now you'd think a 15 year old would have a normal life. And before the nanite incident, life was normal. People were people, and animals were animals. Unfortunately, that's not true anymore. I don't own Generator Rex. Review!
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 26,713 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 2/28/2013 - Published: 11/18/2010 - Rex S., Agent Six
Special by DayDreamer95 reviews
Rex's life has been pretty much the same - boring and mundane, being cooped up in Providence all day. That is, until he meets one very special EVO... Please review!
Generator Rex - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 17,959 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/20/2011 - Published: 1/11/2011 - Complete
One little wish, One big switch by Purplefox135 reviews
What if one tiny wish turned out to be the biggest thing that ever happened to you? Rated T for right now, probably will stay that way. Mostly some Rex/OC
Generator Rex - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 32,065 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/20/2011 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Rex S.
Start Anew by Inferno's Child reviews
When a young boy was taken to Providence, he must accept the new changes in his life. Which means new friends, enemies, experiences and...maybe a new family. OC
Generator Rex - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 37 - Words: 44,159 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/5/2011 - Published: 2/16/2011