Home Community General Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-28-12
Founder: The Wayfaring Strangers - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 98051
Rhyme and Reason is the place to go if you're looking for good poetry - the kind that rhymes, the kind that flows. Covers many fandoms, but not as many as I would like. Read any good fan poetry? PM me!

Traveler by Sauron Gorthaur reviews
Books can take you anywhere...without leaving your home. Lord of the Rings, Inheritance Cycle, Prydain Chronicles, and more. Possible spoilers for Chronicles of Narnia and Inkheart. A syllabic poem.
Misc. Books - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 195 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/28/2011 - Complete
Ungoliant's song by Erwen Brogiel reviews
Ungoliant's more awesome than a modern Major-General; she'll feed on matters vegetable, animal and mineral. If this little description served to spark your curiosity, check out this silly song about a spider-shaped monstrosity!
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 426 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/18/2012 - Ungoliant - Complete
Twilight Child by Mornen reviews
A lullaby from Aredhel to Maeglin on a stormy night.
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 95 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/1/2012 - Aredhel, Maeglin - Complete
Son of Fire by Mirach reviews
A poem about Maedhros, Son of Fëanor
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 118 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/24/2011 - Maedhros, Fëanor - Complete
Wind by HaloFin17 reviews
Another random bit of poetry that came to me while reflecting on "The Silmarillion." Enjoy!
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 199 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/27/2010 - Complete
Atalante by Sauron Gorthaur reviews
From Melkor's temple, Sauron revels in his victory as Ar-Pharazon sets sail to attack Aman.
Silmarillion - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 126 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 11/20/2009 - Sauron, Ar-Pharazôn - Complete
Alqualondë by mirari1 reviews
The tale of the First Kinslaying.
Silmarillion - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 697 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/16/2004
Lady by ruth baulding reviews
A sonnet-ish drabble in honor of Duchess Satine's Shakespearean demise. (CW Episode 5.16)
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 100 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/5/2013 - Complete
Tears and Snow by The Wayfaring Strangers reviews
Tears falling, won't let go, cold twilight, tears and snow. The death of Captain Rex.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 281 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/4/2012 - Ahsoka T., Captain Rex - Complete
Blazing Flame by The Wayfaring Strangers reviews
'A ragged breath, an outstretched hand...But you left him there, in the burning sand. His soul choked, betrayed to pain - Lord Vader rise! The blazing flame.' Anakin falls. Obi-Wan grieves. What more need I say? A poem.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 216 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 13 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan K. - Complete
A Tribute to Lord Vader by Be3 reviews
Composed by Firmus Piett upon the Choking of Admiral Ozzel.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 103 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/18/2010 - Darth Vader - Complete
Walk With You by Mainecoon reviews
Obi-Wan reflects on becoming Qui-Gon's padawan, and agrees to train Anakin. My first Star Wars fanfic -- be brutal!!!
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 303 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/12/2001
Sitherwocky by OyNebach42 reviews
A cross over between Lewis Carrol's poems and starwars. Read and review! I own nothing. Note: there are no spelling mistakes, the words aren't meant to make sense! Sitherwocky, dictionary, and The Sith Lord up! Also read Agoogar by jedimike 1990!
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,426 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/17/2008 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Complete
You Will Be With Me by YamiSnuffles reviews
A quick poem about Anakin and Padme set during the Clone Wars. Romance, longing, and a bit of foreshadowing. From Anakin's POV. Spans from AotC to RotS.
Star Wars - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 241 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/9/2010 - [Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala] - Complete
Mine Is the War by Whisperwill reviews
The boasts of the one who is truly in charge. One shot.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 273 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/14/2011 - E. Palpatine - Complete
The Chosen One by Whisperwill reviews
A poem. Obi-Wan muses on his Padawan, Anakin Skywalker, whose origin, skills, and traits all seem to point to the fact that he is the Chosen One.
Star Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 508 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/14/2011 - Obi-Wan K., Anakin Skywalker - Complete
Dancer of the Shadows by SparkleWeaver reviews
Leather and gemstones...Made to fit tight...A slaving collar tinkling...Through the vague spotlight...
Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 386 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Oola - Complete