Home Community General Richard III Fiction, for People Who Search For That Sort of Thing
Richard III Fiction, for People Who Search For That Sort of Thing
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-06-05
Founder: meganphntmgrl - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 22757
Devoted to all possible interpretations of our favorite medieval monarch. Includes the best of both traditionalist and revisionist tales.

A Question of Loyalty by Andrea Rimsky reviews
Luna Lovegood doesn't hold unusual opinions only in the wizarding world... Because we need more Richard III and Ricardian fiction out there!
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/23/2005 - Luna L. - Complete
Go I unto the Tower... by Lee reviews
My first Shakespeare fanfic. I took young Prince Edward of Wales' POV and went deeper into how he could have felt as he and his younger brother were being sentenced to stay in the Bloody Tower. Based on RICHARD III. R&R!
Shakespeare - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 643 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2001
King Richard the Third: There Goes the Succession by meganphntmgrl reviews
Parody antics with everyone's favorite psychotic, kyphotic literary usurper. Learn about Anne's drinking problem, Richard's love of crown-licking, and the Princes' overactive growth hormones. It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-Richard!
Shakespeare - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,701 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/29/2004
Richard by Drucilla reviews
A brief vignette set before Richard III. Inspired by Tom McCamus' brilliant performance at Stratford 2002. Co-authored with Ezekiel Fall
Shakespeare - Rated: K - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,034 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/1/2003
Beyond the Pale by tea berry blue reviews
What happened, exactly, when Sirius encountered the Veil? A Harry Potter-Richard iii Crossover
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,322 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 5 - Published: 9/20/2004 - Sirius B. - Complete
How I Came to Lose the Battle of Bosworth by HDKingsbury reviews
After watching Shakespeare's play, Richard III gets a chance to respond to his critics. This oneshot presupposes a basic knowledge of William Shakespeare's Tragedy of King Richard the Third, a history of the real Richard III, or both. Loyaltie me lie.
Shakespeare - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,368 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/3/2005 - Complete
The Lamentations of Poor Anne by HDKingsbury reviews
March 1485. Anne Neville, wife and Queen Consort of Richard III, is dying. She looks back on her life and the dire fate she fears awaits her husband. My tragic, romantic look at Richard and his wife. Loyaltie me lie.
Shakespeare - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/16/2005 - Complete