Home Community Movies Rio Rio: BluxJewel Archive
Rio: BluxJewel Archive
Follow .
Focus: Movies Rio, Since: 03-29-11
Founder: SpixPrime - Stories: 13 - Followers: 12 - Staff: 4 - id: 90992
This community is made to archive BluxJewel stories. Any Rio fan who is a Fan of BluxJewel is welcome to join this and put their stories on the archive. No rated M stories welcome here

The Shark of Rio de Janeiro by Assassin's Creed Master reviews
The third story in the Rio saga. The blue macaw family, along with Nico and Pedro decide to spend a day at the beach, despite Blu's arguments due to their being reports of a Great White Shark lurking around nearby. Jewel, however, insists they go anyway and assures her mate nothing can go wrong.
Rio - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,111 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/8/2014 - Blu, Jewel, Pedro, Nico - Complete
A Merry Christmas in Rio by Assassin's Creed Master reviews
The second story in the Rio saga and a sequel to "Rio: The Aftermath". It's Christmas in Rio and a certain blue macaw is excited to spend Christmas together with his family and friends. However, Blu is feeling kind of left out because it does not snow in Rio like in Minnesota, and Jewel is feeling kind of down due to her missing her family before she met Blu.
Rio - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,519 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/27/2013 - Published: 12/17/2013 - Blu, Jewel, Pedro, Nico - Complete
Destiny of Life by SpixPrime reviews
Story 3 of the Life Trilogy. Blu and Jewel have reinforced their devotion to provide their children with the best start at life possible. But it won't be easy when others and problems will arise into their lives as they move forward. But no matter what happens Blu and Jewel will stick by each other and their children no matter what happens.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 75,286 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/1/2014 - Published: 9/15/2013 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Rio: The Aftermath by Assassin's Creed Master reviews
Blu finally confessed his feelings to Jewel and now he can fly and now Jewel is together with him. Now that they are safe from the smugglers, it's time to go back home and hopefully find Tulio who can heal Jewel's wing before it's too late.
Rio - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,442 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/17/2013 - Published: 6/30/2013 - Blu, Jewel, Linda, Tulio - Complete
Falling in Love by Kraft58 reviews
The first story of the "Dark Robe Saga", Blu and Jewel are enjoying their time together and contemplating on building a life together. But destiny might hold other plans, with the appearance of a creature from Jewel's past.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 38,026 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
The Revenge Game by Kraft58 reviews
Story 2 in my Rio Timeline, and 2nd story to the Dark Robe Saga. An old enemy returns seeking revenge on Blu. When he goes missing and presumed dead, only Jewel thinks he is alive. Is she right?
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 21,710 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
The Shadow of Doubt by Kraft58 reviews
Story 3 of the Dark Robe Saga: Still injured from Nigel, Blu wonders if Jewel still cares for him. When a mysterious new bird arrives, and takes a liking for Jewel. Blu sets out to heal his wing and win Jewel's heart.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,965 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Fall of a Hero by Kraft58 reviews
Story 4 of the Dark Robe Saga. Blu is forced to face his destiny when Amber makes a prediction which seriously strains his relationship with his friends and family.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 92,800 - Reviews: 91 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/1/2012 - Published: 5/24/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Path of a Thief by Kraft58 reviews
Final story in the "Dark Robe Saga". Blu, Jewel, and Rose listen to Rico's backstory, revolving his run in with Marco and how he took on the life of a bird thief, eventually finding himself in Rio.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 67,792 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
In a Lifetime by SpixPrime reviews
Story 2 of Life Trilogy: Blu and Jewel now begin their newest chapter in life together: Parenthood. However as they do they may have to face other problems along the way.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 25 - Words: 87,326 - Reviews: 195 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/28/2013 - Published: 6/7/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Rio 2: Blu and Jewel's Chicks The New Generation by Blu100-Jewel100 reviews
This about Jewel and Blu's Chicks and their adventures through life as they discover Love, Friendship, and a Little Danger. I PREFER REVIEWS DONE BY THOSE WITH FANFICTION ACCOUNTS SO THAT I CAN REPLY TO THEM. I might temporarily delete some of them for editing just one at a time if I can see that it needs to be done sorry for the inconvenience. Don't use my OCs pm me about it.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 54 - Words: 88,291 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 4/9/2014 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Blu, Jewel, OC - Complete
Rio:Deleted Scene's and idea's Archive by SpixPrime reviews
This is an archive story of all the deleted scenes and Ideas I thought of but don't want to put in my stories. Suggest ideas to me and if I like them may write them and post them on here.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,428 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/22/2013 - Published: 4/19/2012 - Blu, Jewel
A New Life by SpixPrime reviews
Story 1 of Life Trilogy: Blu and Jewel begin to start a new life together in the jungle and live happily together however some things will also develop into their lives.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 68,234 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/13/2012 - Published: 12/16/2011 - Blu, Jewel - Complete