Home Community Movies Rio Rio Fans Unite!
Rio Fans Unite!
Follow .
Focus: Movies Rio, Since: 08-06-11
Founder: Bluetech - Stories: 70 - Followers: 14 - Staff: 5 - id: 94411
If you are true fan of Rio and like to read bewitching stories, what are you waiting for? Get in here!

Uninhibited by Bluetech reviews
According to an endangered pair of Spix's Macaws, avian birth control is unnecessary. They've already "saved the species," so why not bring a few more individuals into the world? No petty leaf is going to stop them from doing what they do best: loving each other in the most intimate of ways.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,939 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/29/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
No Name by Corration reviews
This is a story with the cooperation of Friend Killer96. It was his concept from one of his stories that let me expand it. I would like to thank him for his permission. Jewel is a lonely bird that doubts she could ever find anyone of her kind until one night in the club. But she does, for one night. The only problem is that is anyone going to believe her?
Rio - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,469 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/2/2012 - Published: 8/28/2012 - Jewel - Complete
Eternal Darkness by Roarrk reviews
A week has passed since the events of 'Lover's Respite'... Blu is lost within himself, how can he settle the pain? How does he move on from here? Is there a reason to go on? "I'll never let you go... Jewel."
Rio - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 54,823 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/18/2013 - Published: 8/25/2012 - Blu
Smoke by EyeoftheCobra reviews
When the Rio rainforest burns down in a devastating fire, Nico wakes up all alone and seemingly unharmed. But if that's true, then why doesn't Pedro see Nico when he's right in front of him? Nico DID get out of that fire...right? REPOSTED!
Rio - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,347 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/21/2012 - Nico, Pedro - Complete
Lover's Respite by Roarrk reviews
Love is something special. Something that should be treasured and worshiped. For Blu and Jewel, who are still just embarking on their trip, love holds many surprises both good and bad. - Now with an Alt. Ending -
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 48,993 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/18/2012 - Published: 7/25/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Rio: Fear & Feathers in Las Vegas by Project NICK reviews
What happens when the birds from "Rio" get lost in Vegas? You're going to enjoy this if you want to find out. Sequel to "Lost in Paradise"
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,332 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/13/2014 - Published: 8/13/2012 - Blu, Jewel, Nigel, OC - Complete
What Rio Characters Would Never Say by Evanescent Changling reviews
I dunno what I have created. Gosh, my imagination scares me. But anywho, I've been inspired by one's story and decided to make a version like that myself, only in the Rio catagory. And, for giggles... I'm not even sure it's funny. It's a one-shot about what the Rio cast wouldn't ever say... okay, simple enough... Read at your own risk! O.0 Just kidding...
Rio - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 323 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/17/2012 - Complete
The Things You Never Knew by Evanescent Changling reviews
A rather discovery fic, involving a shocked Jewel. Finding out the most unexpected things from one who was once so fierce and an antagonist can hurt. It can cause sorrows, and so many regrets... And Jewel was there to witness all that can be for the one who once broke her wing... Oneshot.
Rio - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,879 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/25/2012 - Jewel, Nigel - Complete
Rio: A New Bird by Abramus5250 reviews
The end result of a choice will be the same, but what if the beginning was entirely different? Forces outside Blu's control cause things to drastically change early on for our favorite cerulean macaw. The history that would be is no more: nay, it has been rewritten. Beta'd by the great holospartoi258 - Alpha 01.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,415 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/10/2012 - Published: 3/8/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Path of a Thief by Kraft58 reviews
Final story in the "Dark Robe Saga". Blu, Jewel, and Rose listen to Rico's backstory, revolving his run in with Marco and how he took on the life of a bird thief, eventually finding himself in Rio.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 67,792 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 6/2/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Outlaw by Bluetech reviews
The world is very much smaller than it seems, a lesson Tyler Gunderson learns when someone incredibly special comes into his life. Someone he never knew existed.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Western/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,132 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Drabbles by Evanescent Changling reviews
Drabbles parallel to my stories... No sequels.
Rio - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,297 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/29/2012 - Complete
A Collection of Short Stories by Bluetech reviews
How crazy can life get for our favorite pair of macaws and their children? Jump into the story and find out!
Rio - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,194 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/9/2012 - Published: 5/5/2012 - Blu, Jewel
Rio: Forever Young by Hodges13x reviews
This story takes place immediately after Blu and Jewel escape the plane crash. As Blu and Jewel begin to develop a true relationship, an unknown creature breaks loose in Rio and one by one, Blu's closest friends begin to fall...
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,114 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/26/2012 - Published: 4/6/2012 - Blu, Jewel
One of Those Days by Evanescent Changling reviews
Nigel-centric, and it's related to my Like a Wave triology. The scene takes place at Carnival, where Blu and his gang have been caught by Nigel. But so was our favorite little chick... One-shot.
Rio - Rated: K - English - Family/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,765 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/30/2012 - Nigel, Rafael - Complete
A Lost, Little Spix's Macaw by Ol Alex reviews
Some say that it's nice to be away from parents; free to do what you want. But what if you'll never see them again? *First one-shot* **Rated "T" for the drama, the descriptions, the bit of violence and a bit of swearing.**
Rio - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,468 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/26/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Never Had The Chance by Bluetech reviews
This is a "what-if" story centered around a particular scene in Rio. The beginning may seem a little odd, but my AN explains that. This story has a wholly original plot, so I hope you guys realize that and send me some reviews. I'll be watching for them!
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,664 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Published: 3/18/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Like a Wave by Evanescent Changling reviews
You know, sometimes changes are needed for the better. Of course, Nigel can't do this alone- he'll be needing assistance from former enemies. And when adoption is thrust upon the foul cockatoo, will his life soften up? And will he be there to face the danger for his new found daughter, or will they all be forever smuggled to a foreign location on Earth?
Rio - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 48,642 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/7/2012 - Published: 12/30/2011 - Nigel, Rafael - Complete
Two Sets of Eyes by Evanescent Changling reviews
Sequel to Like a Wave. The pressures of Fatherhood can be tense and difficult. Especially when you're learning how to BE a father. However, adding unwanted assailers, old enemies and life-or-death choices just make the sense of Fatherhood complete chaos!
Rio - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 77,502 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/20/2012 - Published: 3/7/2012 - Nigel - Complete
Murderous Intentions by J.M.Wikiwuki reviews
Three weeks after Nico is attacked mercilessly, and is injured, by Thiago, Carlos, and Maximiliano, Maximiliano attacks Nico and Pedro, only to be killed by his own carelessness. The other two eagles see them as the cause and want blood: Nico and Pedro's.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 28,734 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 3/11/2012 - Published: 1/16/2012 - Nico, Pedro
Till It Do Us Part by holospartoi258 - Alpha 01 reviews
Blu and Jewel have their first Valentines' Day in their 20 years of relationship. But as the world continues to do them part... what can Blu do?
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 11,707 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/9/2012 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
The 2012 Academy Awards by The Jesses Academy Awards reviews
The Oscars has finally come to the Rio FanFiction site! Vote for your favorite stories, and see which ones are truely the best of them all.
Rio - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,690 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/23/2012 - Published: 2/4/2012 - Complete
I Promise by Bluetech reviews
The mind is a mysterious place, an infinite web of neurons that can create unimaginable scenes and impossible fantasies. Blu experiences firsthand its power, but in the painful aftermath, two simple words wash all of his agony away.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,674 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/29/2011 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
Azure Snow Birds by Agt. Mulder reviews
When Jewel visits Blu's home near the end of December, she absolutely hates the freezing landscape. But as time passes, Jewel discovers the little wonders below the icy surface, in Christmas, and also in Blu.
Rio - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,944 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 12/30/2011 - Published: 11/20/2011 - Blu, Jewel
Exit Wounds, Take Two by Bluetech reviews
Every entity, from the tiniest bacteria to the most massive star, has beginning and an end. One day, every creature will reach that point. All they can do is prepare for what lies beyond, and let go. Exit wounds will be left behind, but time heals all...
Rio - Rated: T - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,264 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/17/2011 - Blu, Jewel - Complete
62 | Page 1 .. Last Next »