Home Community Books Underland Chronicles Ripred's Band of Cohorts
Ripred's Band of Cohorts
Follow .
Focus: Books Underland Chronicles, Since: 11-25-07
Founder: Dead Chick Walking - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 52900
Who doesn't love the rats? Well, I guess a few people prefer the fliers, but you have to admit: Gnawers are Awesome. This is a collection of stories where the main character or the storyline is about the gnawers.

The Bane is Prepared by Twilight-freakie-geek reviews
A random idea I had. Songfic using "Be Prepared" from The Lion King. How did the Bane get the diggers on his side? This pretty much sums it up, has a little bit of Twirltongue. I OWN NOTHING!
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 622 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/30/2008 - Complete
Bane of 1337 by The One Called Demetra reviews
Bane's been spending too much time on the internet.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 994 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/10/2008 - Bane, Gregor - Complete
Deepest Night by Dead Chick Walking reviews
The much awaited second installment of: The Darkness Trilogy. Love, war...and a demented rat? Join all of your favorite characters and a few new ones as the Underland plunges into the: Deepest Night.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 28,672 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/20/2008 - Published: 11/28/2007
Looking Back by LuxaTheUnderlander reviews
This is another of those gnawer POV stories, with our little Twitchy as the protagonist. It follows her all through her life, including all the important events mentioned in the series.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 11,465 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 6/17/2008 - Published: 1/30/2008
Bane Kong by t3hJazzMasta reviews
A one shot that I got the idea for from the TUC forums. it's pretty short, but you'll probably enjoy it anyway. T because of death and small amount of profanity that won't offend anyone.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 352 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/5/2008 - Complete
The Skeleton in the Pit by Our Vulnerability reviews
A oneshot from the thirdperson perspective of Twitchtip. It covers her last moments, and some flashbacks relevant to Prophecy of Bane. Reads a little awkwardly, so beware.
Underland Chronicles - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,508 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/28/2007 - Complete
Coming Dark by Dead Chick Walking reviews
Terrormaw the Traitor has born a white rat. Every rat in the Underland is buzzing with this news. And soon the humans are too. Will the Warrior be summoned to deal with this threat once again? ..Some minor swearing and violence..
Underland Chronicles - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 16 - Words: 32,857 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/23/2007 - Published: 10/3/2007 - Complete