Home Community Anime/Manga Captain Tsubasa Road To Dream
Road To Dream
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Captain Tsubasa, Since: 05-02-07
Founder: Ohzora Muteki - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 45382
For everyone out there who loves Captain Tsubasa.

Eagle's Wings by Depths of Silence reviews
[oneshot] As she gazed at the empty stadium she could not help but think how selfish she was for wishing for him to be there, but the problem was that even the wind seemed to be carrying his voice to her. SanaeTsubasa
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,943 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/13/2006 - Complete
A Bit of the Secret Touch by Andie Hollyfield reviews
What happens when the toughest guy in school gets into the Culinary Club by Accident? Hyuga Kojiro found it out by sheer accident. Will his friends help him or berate him?
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 40,663 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/7/2007 - Published: 5/25/2006 - Complete
Cain and Abel by Krizzie reviews
Ozora Daichi stands by as watches his brother get all the glory, and wonders if he doesn’t want some for himself.
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: T - English - Angst/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,709 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/22/2007 - Complete
The Wedding by nanabe reviews
Finally, after nearly 4 years engagement, Oozora Tsubasa and Sanae Nakazawa will finally get married! Yehey! And we're the wedding planners! Find out how the wedding will turn out! Hehehehehe....
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,195 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/7/2007 - Published: 4/5/2005
Mission Impossible by nanabe reviews
4 star players, Hyuga, Tsubasa, Taro and Genzo, have suddenly gone missing! 11 spies plus 3 agents from The Center go undercover to find out the truth behind their sudden disappearance. Will they be able to uncover the mystery?
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,268 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/11/2006 - Published: 5/28/2005 - Complete
My Tears Against the Rain by nanabe reviews
This is just meant to be a one shot. A bit on the love story of Tsubasa and Sanae. Hope you enjoy it! (The whole story is mostly on Sanae’s POV, but I can change it to Tsubasa’s POV when I have the chance, OK?)
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,374 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/2/2005 - Complete
Misugi's Sister by Yui no kawaii reviews
What happens when they found out that Misugi has a sister! The whole Captain Tsubasa world turns upsidedown, topsyturvy and inside out as they venture with the new girl. Watch them as they go crazy over the fact that Misugi has a sister!
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,103 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/22/2006 - Published: 7/23/2005
Vacation for the High and Mighty by LightSorceress reviews
Tsubasa and his best friends went on a 1 year vacation to the Philippines and they thought it's going to be the most fun time of their lives... CHAPTER 6 and 7 UP!
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,061 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 4/23/2006 - Published: 8/28/2005
The Messenger of the Gods by Andie Hollyfield reviews
Is fate something you have or something you do? Ozora Tsubasa finds it out while he fights for his life... and his love
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 76,017 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/22/2005 - Published: 10/11/2005 - Complete
Unexpected Gift by nanabe reviews
She was a normal girl. He was an outstanding, stupendous, almostperfect soccer player. And what did Christmas hold for them? My Christmas gift to all Captain Tsubasa fans out there!
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,190 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/23/2005 - Complete
Too Late by Krizzie and Yuki reviews
Why had I been so stupid not to see it at all? Why had I been so blind as to block the most obvious? God, I must be the stupidest person alive! Tsubasa Oozora
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,122 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/14/2006 - Complete
His Name is Unknown by nanabe reviews
That’s right…Oozora Tsubasa, Taro Misaki, Kojiro Hyuga, Genzo Wakabayashi… they’re known. What about me?
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,966 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/21/2006 - Complete
The tower of love by Hikari Alizz reviews
Tsubasa confess his feelings but there's a problem... After 3 years of waiting, will they be together and happy? Will anyone goes in the middle?
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,046 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/29/2010 - Published: 8/20/2006 - Complete
CT Revealed by Krizzie and Yuki reviews
CT Behind the scenes! Ever wondered how the Captain Tsubasa crew acts without the cameras? Well, read and find out.
Captain Tsubasa - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,884 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/7/2007 - Published: 11/29/2006